Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Monthly Box
1 2 3
So!
What would everyone think of an in-game monthly (or fortnightly) surprise box? Basically you would sign up to get one, pay the fee (somewhere around 40-50kt? Or gem equivalent) and then at the end of the month you'd get the box delivered to you via mail! It would have a theme each month (EG; pastel, fluffy, cute, scary, and more!) and inside it would most likely contain 1-3 items of (good quality) apparel, a familiar, a few related items/food, and a possibility of a surprise item such as a rare familiar/apparel, an egg or a piece of art of one of your dragons.

What do you guys think? Would you buy one? Because I'd absolutely love to do something like this!
So!
What would everyone think of an in-game monthly (or fortnightly) surprise box? Basically you would sign up to get one, pay the fee (somewhere around 40-50kt? Or gem equivalent) and then at the end of the month you'd get the box delivered to you via mail! It would have a theme each month (EG; pastel, fluffy, cute, scary, and more!) and inside it would most likely contain 1-3 items of (good quality) apparel, a familiar, a few related items/food, and a possibility of a surprise item such as a rare familiar/apparel, an egg or a piece of art of one of your dragons.

What do you guys think? Would you buy one? Because I'd absolutely love to do something like this!
hi
I would buy one if I wasn't so poor!

:,D
I would buy one if I wasn't so poor!

:,D
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Sounds like a type of themed grab bag, with extra waiting. I like them being themed with cute, fluffy pastel ect though.
Sounds like a type of themed grab bag, with extra waiting. I like them being themed with cute, fluffy pastel ect though.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@darknessreborn
I feel ya :'D

@murkydepths
Idk I haven't really participated in any grab bags, but about a year ago I had a monthly box running on FR for a while and it was rly popular! So I'm just wondering if people are still interested in stuff like this :o
@darknessreborn
I feel ya :'D

@murkydepths
Idk I haven't really participated in any grab bags, but about a year ago I had a monthly box running on FR for a while and it was rly popular! So I'm just wondering if people are still interested in stuff like this :o
hi
[redacted]
Edit- this would be cool, but there are still a few questions
What would qualify as "rare" familiars or "rare" apparel?
What would some "good quality" items included in the box be?

[redacted]
[redacted]
Edit- this would be cool, but there are still a few questions
What would qualify as "rare" familiars or "rare" apparel?
What would some "good quality" items included in the box be?

[redacted]
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Nah, this wouldn't go in suggestions, suggestions is for site features, not grab bag stuff/feedback on personal projects :'D

I think it would be cool- I'm not one for grab bag type stuff personally though
Nah, this wouldn't go in suggestions, suggestions is for site features, not grab bag stuff/feedback on personal projects :'D

I think it would be cool- I'm not one for grab bag type stuff personally though
@chespin oooh, I think I misunderstood and thought they were saying it would be a site-wide thing.
@chespin oooh, I think I misunderstood and thought they were saying it would be a site-wide thing.

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
(idk it's not a site suggestion it's more of an internet check :V)
A simple explanation for most of this: slots! I wouldn't allow hundreds of people to buy one in one month, and I doubt it would be that popular.
Also, eggs are a *possibility* to be in the box; like I said, there's a possibility for eggs or much rarer apparel to be in *a few* boxes (not all) so it wouldn't exactly crash the market.
I would make the art.
"Rare" familiars/apparel are more like familiars apparel either from the marketplace gem shop or with a fairly high 'rarity' rating.
Good quality items would be items that people like and want, not just pink bows or items that cost like 500t.
I doubt this operation will be big enough to cause lag spikes or extra work for the staff;
Hopefully this answers your questions, if you have any more feel free to ask!
@Shinyumbreon
(idk it's not a site suggestion it's more of an internet check :V)
A simple explanation for most of this: slots! I wouldn't allow hundreds of people to buy one in one month, and I doubt it would be that popular.
Also, eggs are a *possibility* to be in the box; like I said, there's a possibility for eggs or much rarer apparel to be in *a few* boxes (not all) so it wouldn't exactly crash the market.
I would make the art.
"Rare" familiars/apparel are more like familiars apparel either from the marketplace gem shop or with a fairly high 'rarity' rating.
Good quality items would be items that people like and want, not just pink bows or items that cost like 500t.
I doubt this operation will be big enough to cause lag spikes or extra work for the staff;
Hopefully this answers your questions, if you have any more feel free to ask!
hi
Ah heck I wrote a big Ol' answer :'D
Yeah, I meant it's just a project run by myself, not the site c:
Ah heck I wrote a big Ol' answer :'D
Yeah, I meant it's just a project run by myself, not the site c:
hi
@coneyisland I got it before you hit submit and edited my post, realized I mixed things up a bit- the title really made it seem like it was a site run thing though.

Edit
And then you beat me to it again lol

Sorry for the mix up!

I'd probably buy one though, this is the first I've seen of a kind of FR lootcrate
@coneyisland I got it before you hit submit and edited my post, realized I mixed things up a bit- the title really made it seem like it was a site run thing though.

Edit
And then you beat me to it again lol

Sorry for the mix up!

I'd probably buy one though, this is the first I've seen of a kind of FR lootcrate

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3