Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 195 196
Are there any plans to add code shortcuts to the clan profile front page? It may simplify things, to not have need to pre-write clan introductions on a dragon's bio or perhaps the forums to save time. Or indulge laziness, whichever you prefer.

And, while on the subject, any chances the shortcuts already available are to be expanded? Like the color, size and font codes for example?
Are there any plans to add code shortcuts to the clan profile front page? It may simplify things, to not have need to pre-write clan introductions on a dragon's bio or perhaps the forums to save time. Or indulge laziness, whichever you prefer.

And, while on the subject, any chances the shortcuts already available are to be expanded? Like the color, size and font codes for example?
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
How would one go about designing a familiar?
How would one go about designing a familiar?
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
Seriously, what are these unreleased battle items here? I mean the double scratch thing and the meditate thing left to it. [img]http://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/battle_stones.jpg[/img]
Seriously, what are these unreleased battle items here? I mean the double scratch thing and the meditate thing left to it.
battle_stones.jpg
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Will dragon names ever be able to include 'symbols' such as ñ or accented letters?
Will dragon names ever be able to include 'symbols' such as ñ or accented letters?
If a person has commissioned art about a private sub-species or breeding project (meaning they are the only one that can breed said dragons and call them that because the sup-species are more than just colors and genes with lore attached) and the person states that you can't use said art without permission, but they find someone using it anyway. What can they do or what steps does one need to do before they can contact the staff?
If a person has commissioned art about a private sub-species or breeding project (meaning they are the only one that can breed said dragons and call them that because the sup-species are more than just colors and genes with lore attached) and the person states that you can't use said art without permission, but they find someone using it anyway. What can they do or what steps does one need to do before they can contact the staff?
Jqlkxca.png
What is the Enemies index that the Help Me box on the Bestiary page mentions? Is that going to be released in the future or has that been scrapped?
What is the Enemies index that the Help Me box on the Bestiary page mentions? Is that going to be released in the future or has that been scrapped?
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
I have been wondering... Is the flight that's festival is coming up (Greenskeeper gathering=nature flight for example) get automatic dominance, or has that just been a coincidence?
I have been wondering... Is the flight that's festival is coming up (Greenskeeper gathering=nature flight for example) get automatic dominance, or has that just been a coincidence?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Can more than one guardian have the same charge?

Would it make imperials uncomfortable to discuss emperors?

Can more than one guardian have the same charge?

Would it make imperials uncomfortable to discuss emperors?

Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
is there a reason why only the food and materials tabs have a select all feature? since you can get items in materials that are not sellable (baldwin goops) and can get items in other that are common / "cheap" (scavenging or digging) it seems like it would be a good idea to put a select all feature in the other tab at least. i know for me personally i could use it in familiars and battle as well as other though. are there any plans to add a select all feature in these tabs, or do we just have to click through the hard way after gathering or coli grinding?
is there a reason why only the food and materials tabs have a select all feature? since you can get items in materials that are not sellable (baldwin goops) and can get items in other that are common / "cheap" (scavenging or digging) it seems like it would be a good idea to put a select all feature in the other tab at least. i know for me personally i could use it in familiars and battle as well as other though. are there any plans to add a select all feature in these tabs, or do we just have to click through the hard way after gathering or coli grinding?
Will dragons in the coli ever get animations? Or will they be still forever?
Will dragons in the coli ever get animations? Or will they be still forever?
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 195 196