Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 195 196
Will there ever be any new beastclans? I remember reading that Miths were too small to be considered beastclan, but with all the new Miths, do you think they could now be considered part of the beastclans?
Will there ever be any new beastclans? I remember reading that Miths were too small to be considered beastclan, but with all the new Miths, do you think they could now be considered part of the beastclans?
venusaur-mega.gif
How big are the pocketmice really? The new ones appear much bigger than my dragons.. so.. what kind of pockets do they fit in? or do they have pockets?
How big are the pocketmice really? The new ones appear much bigger than my dragons.. so.. what kind of pockets do they fit in? or do they have pockets?
iXNOttm.gif
The new design for training fields finally makes it obvious which region of Sorenith it's in (I'm assuming the Windswept Plateau), which I love! But there's still one venue I cant place the location of- where in Sorenith is the Woodland Path? There aren't any temperate forests on the world map, only rainforests and pine/fir forests. So in which region is the Woodland Path then?
The new design for training fields finally makes it obvious which region of Sorenith it's in (I'm assuming the Windswept Plateau), which I love! But there's still one venue I cant place the location of- where in Sorenith is the Woodland Path? There aren't any temperate forests on the world map, only rainforests and pine/fir forests. So in which region is the Woodland Path then?
KMJsARX.png
So the draconic word for their world is Sornieth - "our planet". What do they call the celestial bodies and/or the universe?
So the draconic word for their world is Sornieth - "our planet". What do they call the celestial bodies and/or the universe?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Would you ever consider making a FR Phone App? It's a bit of a pain for us phone users to get around on FR open in phone google.
Would you ever consider making a FR Phone App? It's a bit of a pain for us phone users to get around on FR open in phone google.
Will there ever be an apparel item that makes one of your dragons look like how it was on April fools day 2017? (MS Paint dragons)
Will there ever be an apparel item that makes one of your dragons look like how it was on April fools day 2017? (MS Paint dragons)
Is the Auction House still being worked on? I realize you guys probably have a lot of other work to do, but there are still quite a few annoying bugs (the accent can-only-see-5-dragons preview comes to mind) and the last update on the bug report thread was more than a month ago. Not asking for an ETA, just wondering if anyone is taking care of it, because the new AH seems to have been abandoned as it is. Thanks!
Is the Auction House still being worked on? I realize you guys probably have a lot of other work to do, but there are still quite a few annoying bugs (the accent can-only-see-5-dragons preview comes to mind) and the last update on the bug report thread was more than a month ago. Not asking for an ETA, just wondering if anyone is taking care of it, because the new AH seems to have been abandoned as it is. Thanks!
ngw7WrY.png
Will you ever fix the report page so that we can actually, you know, report posts like we're supposed to?
Will you ever fix the report page so that we can actually, you know, report posts like we're supposed to?
ceasefire. now.
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b11ebe3b2f754beb145672768ccdef9a/tumblr_opc0kzOya31uwy9ato1_400.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b05000f3c51beda48cfc63d286da1e7/tumblr_opc0kzOya31uwy9ato2_400.png[/img] Is it supposed to be spelled Starwood or Star Wood?? What is the truth
tumblr_opc0kzOya31uwy9ato1_400.pngtumblr_opc0kzOya31uwy9ato2_400.png
Is it supposed to be spelled Starwood or Star Wood?? What is the truth
ixjkP7a.pngUxUDJDh.png4x1CPHD.png
What percentage of the time do you run into a boss (assuming there are bosses for that level) in battle in the coliseum? Does it matter which level? For example, are you more likely to run into bosses at level 25 venues than you are at level 15?
What percentage of the time do you run into a boss (assuming there are bosses for that level) in battle in the coliseum? Does it matter which level? For example, are you more likely to run into bosses at level 25 venues than you are at level 15?
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 195 196