Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 195 196
Where is the Mire located?
Where is the Mire located?
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
If pocketmice are pocket-sized, what is the size of a dragon's pocket ?
If pocketmice are pocket-sized, what is the size of a dragon's pocket ?
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
Lore-wise, are Sweetpuffs/Ragepuffs related to Harpies? They have little hands.

Design-wise, are they based off splendid fairywrens?
Lore-wise, are Sweetpuffs/Ragepuffs related to Harpies? They have little hands.

Design-wise, are they based off splendid fairywrens?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how come spaces and numbers aren't allowed in dragon names? I'm not complaining, just curious.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how come spaces and numbers aren't allowed in dragon names? I'm not complaining, just curious.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I love the new Training Fields Revamp. But the 'older' opponents, like the Ruby Webwing and others, look so dull next to the new opponents/creatures. Will their art ever be updated to match their newer 'friends'?
I love the new Training Fields Revamp. But the 'older' opponents, like the Ruby Webwing and others, look so dull next to the new opponents/creatures. Will their art ever be updated to match their newer 'friends'?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
If you were designing the original training fields familiars now what changes would you have made to their designs? Are you ever planning on giving them updated art like you did with some of the earlier items?
If you were designing the original training fields familiars now what changes would you have made to their designs? Are you ever planning on giving them updated art like you did with some of the earlier items?
733EAYl.png
Can wildclaws flare their crests? What about skydancers?

Mirror males seem to have a little wing-finger, can the move this to sort of stretch out that skin? How come females don't seem to have one?
Can wildclaws flare their crests? What about skydancers?

Mirror males seem to have a little wing-finger, can the move this to sort of stretch out that skin? How come females don't seem to have one?
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
Will the other venues in the Coliseum be getting updates like the Training Fields?
Will the other venues in the Coliseum be getting updates like the Training Fields?
F1jpN4O.png
With funds needed to clear space, are they basically... a bribe to the necessary god?
With funds needed to clear space, are they basically... a bribe to the necessary god?
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
There is a drop down menu in Baldwin's lab. Are there plans to be able to brew more than one item at a time?
There is a drop down menu in Baldwin's lab. Are there plans to be able to brew more than one item at a time?
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 195 196