Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 195 196
Can we possibly have a timeline for the Lore stories from BotE? In what order did they happen? For example, the Twisting Crescendo disappeared for a whole month, but the Shadow story happened shortly before the Emperor Light Story.

I think I've heard somewhere that the stories will have continuations, but if so, will lore stories be tied to an event, or slipped into the encyclopedia when we're not looking?

Who were the writers for each of the stories? How much time was spent planning them?

Similar question for the exalt pillars: Who designed each one and did they go through multiple iterations?

Sorry for so many questions, but if you read all of them, then thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Can we possibly have a timeline for the Lore stories from BotE? In what order did they happen? For example, the Twisting Crescendo disappeared for a whole month, but the Shadow story happened shortly before the Emperor Light Story.

I think I've heard somewhere that the stories will have continuations, but if so, will lore stories be tied to an event, or slipped into the encyclopedia when we're not looking?

Who were the writers for each of the stories? How much time was spent planning them?

Similar question for the exalt pillars: Who designed each one and did they go through multiple iterations?

Sorry for so many questions, but if you read all of them, then thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
ryacbOm.png
this is mostly a silly question, but in regard to all the times i've seen people ping you guys for posts (both serious and meme-y): how many forum pings do you get each time you log on?
this is mostly a silly question, but in regard to all the times i've seen people ping you guys for posts (both serious and meme-y): how many forum pings do you get each time you log on?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
So, this image of an octopus has been popping up in the Coliseum camping captchas, and as far as I'm aware, no one has been able to identify where it's from. Could you tell us where it's from or what it is/was? [img]https://i.imgur.com/91Ngtmf.png[/img] Also, what really was Cerberus? I'm still seeing a lot of confusion on the forums on whether it was the Rat King, the emperor, the dog apparel, or still unreleased.
So, this image of an octopus has been popping up in the Coliseum camping captchas, and as far as I'm aware, no one has been able to identify where it's from. Could you tell us where it's from or what it is/was?
91Ngtmf.png

Also, what really was Cerberus? I'm still seeing a lot of confusion on the forums on whether it was the Rat King, the emperor, the dog apparel, or still unreleased.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Firefly? Yes...YES
Firefly? Yes...YES
Question: What is the extent to which dragons can be mutated by their flight's environment? Maybe examples please?
Question: What is the extent to which dragons can be mutated by their flight's environment? Maybe examples please?
Are you feeling sick yet?
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
°:.
164.png31.png134.png177.png94.png73.png
Roulette...? I'm really hoping for some sort of roulette PvP mode in the coliseum
Roulette...? I'm really hoping for some sort of roulette PvP mode in the coliseum
Does each dragon breed have a favorite type of trinket or clothing? I imagine snappers love collecting things like birdskull apparel or a sparrow skull, perhaps keep a sparrow as a pet? And maybe imperials enjoy collecting things like dusty books to display or something. Maybe they're just book nerds in general?
Does each dragon breed have a favorite type of trinket or clothing? I imagine snappers love collecting things like birdskull apparel or a sparrow skull, perhaps keep a sparrow as a pet? And maybe imperials enjoy collecting things like dusty books to display or something. Maybe they're just book nerds in general?
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
Will you guys ever make a Sornieth naming guide. I'm trying to make this account where I mostly roleplay as my main dragon, ex: Deity accounts, and it'd be nice for my main dragon to have a Sornieth like name. Also if I'm gonna do this do you think you guys can give some roleplaying tips for general forums?

Also another thing, what kinds of foods do certain Flights make? Like does the Water Flight make sushi, Arcane Flight make french fries? Just brought up from a thread. Speaking of that thread, does Arcane food make you float, or explode!?

Relating to a few Ask threads back, with the internet question, which gods would look at memes? Asking this for...research...

Sorry I'm very curious about lore and stuff. I probably rambled a lot, if you do any of my questions it'd probably be best to edit it to the main point haha...
Will you guys ever make a Sornieth naming guide. I'm trying to make this account where I mostly roleplay as my main dragon, ex: Deity accounts, and it'd be nice for my main dragon to have a Sornieth like name. Also if I'm gonna do this do you think you guys can give some roleplaying tips for general forums?

Also another thing, what kinds of foods do certain Flights make? Like does the Water Flight make sushi, Arcane Flight make french fries? Just brought up from a thread. Speaking of that thread, does Arcane food make you float, or explode!?

Relating to a few Ask threads back, with the internet question, which gods would look at memes? Asking this for...research...

Sorry I'm very curious about lore and stuff. I probably rambled a lot, if you do any of my questions it'd probably be best to edit it to the main point haha...
Candies.gif
Question: what do the trading post dragons think of each other? How / where is the trading post in Sornieth? How old are they, honestly.
Also I hope Baldwin knows I love him even when he disappoints me I know it's not his fault
Question: what do the trading post dragons think of each other? How / where is the trading post in Sornieth? How old are they, honestly.
Also I hope Baldwin knows I love him even when he disappoints me I know it's not his fault
rrCySNL.png
How come / how did you guys develop such a good vocabulary? Like typos aside the complexity of words used on this sight are very descriptive and better than even other games I've played in my years.
From Lore to even how you respond, how did you develop your more robust vocabulary?
How come / how did you guys develop such a good vocabulary? Like typos aside the complexity of words used on this sight are very descriptive and better than even other games I've played in my years.
From Lore to even how you respond, how did you develop your more robust vocabulary?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 195 196