Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 195 196
How do you all feel knowing you make hundreds of people happy every day? =D
How do you all feel knowing you make hundreds of people happy every day? =D
i really like star wars ok
PLEASE make it canon that transmuting a familiar does not kill it, that it just gives a dna sample and goes free, or something. I mean, what happens to a familiar when it's transmuted?
PLEASE make it canon that transmuting a familiar does not kill it, that it just gives a dna sample and goes free, or something. I mean, what happens to a familiar when it's transmuted?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Will there be a coli revamp at some point in the reasonably near future?
Will there be a coli revamp at some point in the reasonably near future?
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
Now that the hints are all out, when will we be getting the new set?
Now that the hints are all out, when will we be getting the new set?
So far the familiars for the festivals have been matched quite easily with their deity. Bunny for Lightweaver's long ears, mantis for Stormcatcher's weird arms. However the phoenix doesn't match the Flamecaller's current design. Is this a nod to her old design, which pretty much was a phoenix? And are the rest of the familiars going to be matching in similar ways as the previous two had?
So far the familiars for the festivals have been matched quite easily with their deity. Bunny for Lightweaver's long ears, mantis for Stormcatcher's weird arms. However the phoenix doesn't match the Flamecaller's current design. Is this a nod to her old design, which pretty much was a phoenix? And are the rest of the familiars going to be matching in similar ways as the previous two had?
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Are unhatched eggs laid by the deities or are they lost from nests? Perhaps stolen by Red-footed akirbeaks?
Are unhatched eggs laid by the deities or are they lost from nests? Perhaps stolen by Red-footed akirbeaks?
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but what is the list of all the festivals/celebrations/riots in order?
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but what is the list of all the festivals/celebrations/riots in order?
What is the Snowflake Sprite reading? Is it Icewarden's journal, slashfic or 101 Things to Do with Icewarden's Foot Fluff?
What is the Snowflake Sprite reading? Is it Icewarden's journal, slashfic or 101 Things to Do with Icewarden's Foot Fluff?
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
What sort of personal names might one hear among the beast clans? That is, what's the equivalent of "John Smith" and "Jane Doe" among, say, the Talonok, or the Longnecks?
What sort of personal names might one hear among the beast clans? That is, what's the equivalent of "John Smith" and "Jane Doe" among, say, the Talonok, or the Longnecks?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Looking at the World map a bit closer, I've noticed the land/earth that seems to reside under what we call the Scarred Wasteland. We know that that land and element wasn't one of the first to appear on this planet, so my question is, what is the scarred wasteland sitting on? Or alternatively, what was there before the Scarred Wasteland was created?

On a similar note, like the United States of America, were the first elemental lands once much larger before the later elemental gods came into play and created their own lands?
Looking at the World map a bit closer, I've noticed the land/earth that seems to reside under what we call the Scarred Wasteland. We know that that land and element wasn't one of the first to appear on this planet, so my question is, what is the scarred wasteland sitting on? Or alternatively, what was there before the Scarred Wasteland was created?

On a similar note, like the United States of America, were the first elemental lands once much larger before the later elemental gods came into play and created their own lands?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 195 196