Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
[quote name="OrcaTheUltimate" date=2017-03-09 19:31:34] I just want bragging rights and a thousand gems. :^) [/quote] Pfft, same. Honestly, I'd try hoarding the item I wrote about becuz when do you get to do that. And I have a gud purpose for those gems lol.
OrcaTheUltimate wrote on 2017-03-09:
I just want bragging rights and a thousand gems. :^)
Pfft, same.
Honestly, I'd try hoarding the item I wrote about becuz when do you get to do that.
And I have a gud purpose for those gems lol.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[quote name="Agrina" date=2017-03-10 16:37:03] [quote name="OrcaTheUltimate" date=2017-03-09 19:31:34] I just want bragging rights and a thousand gems. :^) [/quote] Pfft, same. Honestly, I'd try hoarding the item I wrote about becuz when do you get to do that. And I have a gud purpose for those gems lol. [/quote] I'm going to be hoarding most of them anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference whether I wrote it or not. X,D Gems are always a plus though. ^^
Agrina wrote on 2017-03-10:
OrcaTheUltimate wrote on 2017-03-09:
I just want bragging rights and a thousand gems. :^)
Pfft, same.
Honestly, I'd try hoarding the item I wrote about becuz when do you get to do that.
And I have a gud purpose for those gems lol.
I'm going to be hoarding most of them anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference whether I wrote it or not. X,D
Gems are always a plus though. ^^
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Ahh I really want that vista ._.
Ahh I really want that vista ._.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Does anyone know when the winners will be announced?
[quote name="@CobreCobra" date=2017-03-11 22:44:14] Does anyone know when the winners will be announced? [/quote] Nope, and it's killing me. I'm getting impatient hhhhhh
@CobreCobra wrote on 2017-03-11:

Nope, and it's killing me. I'm getting impatient hhhhhh
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
It'll probably take a while, since there are a lot of entries to look at and perhaps even a lot of tough choices concerning which caption to pick for a particular item. And it's killing me too ;_;
I was there for the last tooltip contest, but I forgot how long it took between its ending and the announcement with the newly captioned items.
EDIT: Typo
It'll probably take a while, since there are a lot of entries to look at and perhaps even a lot of tough choices concerning which caption to pick for a particular item. And it's killing me too ;_;
I was there for the last tooltip contest, but I forgot how long it took between its ending and the announcement with the newly captioned items.
EDIT: Typo
I keep popping in to see if they might give some idea of when the winners will be announced. Fingers crossed! I too have good uses for those gems! <Dang demanding first gens!> And I REALLY want that vista!! ;)
I keep popping in to see if they might give some idea of when the winners will be announced. Fingers crossed! I too have good uses for those gems! <Dang demanding first gens!> And I REALLY want that vista!! ;)
FR+3
0hk5hbz.png
It'll probably take around 15-20 days for them to announce the winners. Probably. So it'll probably take around 5-10 more days now.
It'll probably take around 15-20 days for them to announce the winners. Probably. So it'll probably take around 5-10 more days now.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
I personally reckon so too. I've checked the last tooltip contest (took me some time to find the initial post and winners announcement for comparison) and it took roughly a month from the start of the contest to the final announcement. And since in 3 days it's gonna be 1 month after the initial beginning, I'm personally expecting the winners announcement to be just around the corner :)
Speaking of which, I am so nervous! I keep looking at all the other Marine Iguana entries and thinking about mine too... I keep having the "Imagine if they picked mine" thought in my head, because I have a good and a bad feeling about being picked both at the same time. It's like I feel that mine is probably the most unique (though that opinion, of course, depends on the person), yet may not get picked for one reason or another ;-;
I personally reckon so too. I've checked the last tooltip contest (took me some time to find the initial post and winners announcement for comparison) and it took roughly a month from the start of the contest to the final announcement. And since in 3 days it's gonna be 1 month after the initial beginning, I'm personally expecting the winners announcement to be just around the corner :)
Speaking of which, I am so nervous! I keep looking at all the other Marine Iguana entries and thinking about mine too... I keep having the "Imagine if they picked mine" thought in my head, because I have a good and a bad feeling about being picked both at the same time. It's like I feel that mine is probably the most unique (though that opinion, of course, depends on the person), yet may not get picked for one reason or another ;-;
@Pansy147 Same about wishing I had thought a bit more, I went with something referencing lightning striking twice and looking back it looks like quite a few people did that.

I love the item caption contests! And though I'm not a writer it's the only one I can actually attempt entering since I'm not an artist, and even if I did want to attempt to make an accent ( I occasionally end up with something pretty decent when drawing) I don't have a compatible program to do so.

I'm excited to see the results! Good luck to everyone!
@Pansy147 Same about wishing I had thought a bit more, I went with something referencing lightning striking twice and looking back it looks like quite a few people did that.

I love the item caption contests! And though I'm not a writer it's the only one I can actually attempt entering since I'm not an artist, and even if I did want to attempt to make an accent ( I occasionally end up with something pretty decent when drawing) I don't have a compatible program to do so.

I'm excited to see the results! Good luck to everyone!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23