Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
[quote name="InfinityLlama" date=2017-03-04 08:34:36] [quote name="Abogado" date=2017-03-03 19:02:58] @Stitchednotebook Quote: Name: Kuhli Loach Caption: Yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow bla- ooh! Black and yellow, yeah lets shake it up a little! I honestly hope you win this one. [/quote] Omg that is gold we need this [/quote] Same here! Except I've seen several other entries use the exact same idea which might hurt the chances of it getting picked :( And it's actually a pretty nice caption, too.
InfinityLlama wrote on 2017-03-04:
Abogado wrote on 2017-03-03:
@Stitchednotebook

Quote:
Name: Kuhli Loach
Caption: Yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow bla- ooh! Black and yellow, yeah lets shake it up a little!

I honestly hope you win this one.
Omg that is gold we need this
Same here! Except I've seen several other entries use the exact same idea which might hurt the chances of it getting picked :( And it's actually a pretty nice caption, too.
I cant wait to see the results!
I cant wait to see the results!
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Impatiently waiting for the results...I hope I win, but I expect that I'll lose...
Impatiently waiting for the results...I hope I win, but I expect that I'll lose...
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
Same here. I'm hoping to win, but I lay my expectations on losing especially because there are a ton of entries being looked at and mine might as well be glanced over. But hey, if someone else wins, at least they get to be happy about it right? :)
And if the Marine Iguana caption that is picked is one that references the same thing I referenced (I looked again and I'm pretty sure I saw at least one, right here), I'll be happy regardless because I've been waiting for such an item since I first came to FR. In the event that happens, I'll definitely go draw a commemoration picture lol
Same here. I'm hoping to win, but I lay my expectations on losing especially because there are a ton of entries being looked at and mine might as well be glanced over. But hey, if someone else wins, at least they get to be happy about it right? :)
And if the Marine Iguana caption that is picked is one that references the same thing I referenced (I looked again and I'm pretty sure I saw at least one, right here), I'll be happy regardless because I've been waiting for such an item since I first came to FR. In the event that happens, I'll definitely go draw a commemoration picture lol
I'm hoping I win, too. Haven't won anything as of yet, but I don't expect I'll end up winning.
I'm hoping I win, too. Haven't won anything as of yet, but I don't expect I'll end up winning.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Like, I would love to win just cuz I haven't won anything on FR when it comes to the official stuff. But I also don't expect to win, so I'm not holding out hope.
Like, I would love to win just cuz I haven't won anything on FR when it comes to the official stuff. But I also don't expect to win, so I'm not holding out hope.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I hope I win... I did white quinoa. My old one was about how it was flavorless but I changed it to "An annoyance in any argument. Wait, wrong item." I hope that 's creative enough lol
I hope I win... I did white quinoa. My old one was about how it was flavorless but I changed it to "An annoyance in any argument. Wait, wrong item." I hope that 's creative enough lol
I had more fun reading through everyone else's entries than thinking of my own. XD

Definitely excited to see who wins!
I had more fun reading through everyone else's entries than thinking of my own. XD

Definitely excited to see who wins!
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
I want to win, but after recently seeing a very similar entry, I kinda wish I'd thought a little more before diving in. Oh well, at least I can say I entered!

I wonder when the results will be announced?
I want to win, but after recently seeing a very similar entry, I kinda wish I'd thought a little more before diving in. Oh well, at least I can say I entered!

I wonder when the results will be announced?
hatchery_banner_by_pansy147-dba6z1m.png
[/code]
I just want bragging rights and a thousand gems. :^)
I just want bragging rights and a thousand gems. :^)
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23