Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
How do these things work? When will the winner(s) be announced? I entered, but it's been a month and a half since it ended and still no announcements.
How do these things work? When will the winner(s) be announced? I entered, but it's been a month and a half since it ended and still no announcements.
faxrqz.jpg
@WynterFalcyn
YESSSS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!
Quote:
Grassland Grain
Name: Oleander
Caption: Hmm... delectable tea or deadly poison? Only one way to find out... *makes tea* *body swells to size of Imperial* It was poison, but still delicious. *dies*
Zuko, remember that plant that I thought might be tea?
Zuko: You didn't.
Iroh: I did...
[turns revealing his red, swollen face]
Iroh: ...and it wasn't.
*bows to your brilliance*
@WynterFalcyn
YESSSS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!
Quote:
Grassland Grain
Name: Oleander
Caption: Hmm... delectable tea or deadly poison? Only one way to find out... *makes tea* *body swells to size of Imperial* It was poison, but still delicious. *dies*
Zuko, remember that plant that I thought might be tea?
Zuko: You didn't.
Iroh: I did...
[turns revealing his red, swollen face]
Iroh: ...and it wasn't.
*bows to your brilliance*
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@WarriorMaiden

Hahaha XD Thank you so much! I was hoping somebody would understand that reference XD
@WarriorMaiden

Hahaha XD Thank you so much! I was hoping somebody would understand that reference XD
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn
Thank you for the giggle! It's one of my favorite series!!!!
@WynterFalcyn
Thank you for the giggle! It's one of my favorite series!!!!
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@WynterFalcyn
Wow, that's a reference to Avatar: The Last Airbender?! Cool! Only thing is that I don't follow the series much so I never even noticed XD
That being said, I wish someone would figure out what mine is refering to lol (like the description of yours refered to a piece of dialogue).
@WynterFalcyn
Wow, that's a reference to Avatar: The Last Airbender?! Cool! Only thing is that I don't follow the series much so I never even noticed XD
That being said, I wish someone would figure out what mine is refering to lol (like the description of yours refered to a piece of dialogue).
Me whenever there is an update. [img]https://i.imgflip.com/10hwbm.jpg[/img] But alas, it is not the results yet!
Me whenever there is an update.

10hwbm.jpg

But alas, it is not the results yet!
I really wonder when the staff's going to post the results. It's been a while >_>
I really wonder when the staff's going to post the results. It's been a while >_>
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Me too. I mean it's been so long, I feel tempted to contact them or make a thread in discussions or something to grab their attention. I'm starting to believe that they forgot about the contest altogether. It's like the contest never even existed.
Would trying to poke the staff work at all though?
Me too. I mean it's been so long, I feel tempted to contact them or make a thread in discussions or something to grab their attention. I'm starting to believe that they forgot about the contest altogether. It's like the contest never even existed.
Would trying to poke the staff work at all though?
I think they may be updating them now. I just got this one on Crim: [img]http://i.imgur.com/TpgsjIJ.png[/img]
I think they may be updating them now. I just got this one on Crim:

TpgsjIJ.png
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel Are you sure? I've tried hovering over that item and clearing my cache but it still has "Item Caption Contest 5" as its tooltip and so do the other items... I can't tell if this was a caption that was added early by accident and then removed or an edit of some sort?
@Darthiel Are you sure? I've tried hovering over that item and clearing my cache but it still has "Item Caption Contest 5" as its tooltip and so do the other items... I can't tell if this was a caption that was added early by accident and then removed or an edit of some sort?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23