Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 281
[center]@fika [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/GcSqyYa2aF8dy/giphy.gif[/img] [s]procrastination yay[/s]
@fika

giphy.gif

procrastination yay
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon

but... but i don't wanna do it today ;-;
@ScarletTheDragon

but... but i don't wanna do it today ;-;
@fika

me neither
@fika

me neither
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
[quote name="@RisingFlames" date=2017-07-24 17:07:59] [quote name="@.Archaeoraptor" date=2017-07-24 04:16:32] @/RisingFlames I think Remiore's name is cool! Poor gal, not sure I trust that magic crystal. Did you know there's actually [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperthymesia]a condition where people have a ridiculously strong memory[/url]? I watched a documentary involving a few people with it a while ago and the last line in her bio reminded me of it. :o[/quote] I did, actually! It's kinda where I got the inspiration for her remembering everything. Though, in her case it's more through magic [s](and perhaps the spirit of another dragon sharing her body)[/s] rather than being an actual case of Hyperthymesia. [/quote] Ooh, nice! And hmm, gonna guess the mysterious crystal is related to that second dragon... is that one in your lair too by any chance?
@RisingFlames wrote on 2017-07-24:
@.Archaeoraptor wrote on 2017-07-24:
@/RisingFlames I think Remiore's name is cool! Poor gal, not sure I trust that magic crystal. Did you know there's actually a condition where people have a ridiculously strong memory? I watched a documentary involving a few people with it a while ago and the last line in her bio reminded me of it. :o

I did, actually! It's kinda where I got the inspiration for her remembering everything. Though, in her case it's more through magic (and perhaps the spirit of another dragon sharing her body) rather than being an actual case of Hyperthymesia.

Ooh, nice! And hmm, gonna guess the mysterious crystal is related to that second dragon... is that one in your lair too by any chance?
@Archaeoraptor

Unfortunately, no. I tend to start writing and ideas just end up popping up as I go so by the time I'm done most of what I've written are mostly on the spot ideas. The only things I had really planned out were Rememoire ending up in a cave and how she was sickly as a hatchling, the rest came out as I was writing.
@Archaeoraptor

Unfortunately, no. I tend to start writing and ideas just end up popping up as I go so by the time I'm done most of what I've written are mostly on the spot ideas. The only things I had really planned out were Rememoire ending up in a cave and how she was sickly as a hatchling, the rest came out as I was writing.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Well I got out three paragraphs of Silence's bio. Gonna get to finishing it in a few and maybe start on Nephrite too :D
Holy hekk I actually feel productive what is this
Well I got out three paragraphs of Silence's bio. Gonna get to finishing it in a few and maybe start on Nephrite too :D
Holy hekk I actually feel productive what is this
wORSkxL.png
I'm so proud of myself!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34129145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341292/34129145_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34443323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344434/34443323_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34526244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345263/34526244_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34405959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344060/34405959_350.png[/img] [/url] All of them done today!!! To everyone else: [center] [img]https://pics.onsizzle.com/keep-writin-eat-some-motivational-memes-featuring-sebastian-stans-beautiful-4686986.png[/img][/center]
I'm so proud of myself!!!!

34129145_350.png

34443323_350.png

34526244_350.png

34405959_350.png

All of them done today!!!

To everyone else:
keep-writin-eat-some-motivational-memes-featuring-sebastian-stans-beautiful-4686986.png
I'm writing lore for my clan over again, starting with Desmos.

I'm basing it off of Game of Thrones, it's gonna be sik
I'm writing lore for my clan over again, starting with Desmos.

I'm basing it off of Game of Thrones, it's gonna be sik

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@After May I be added to the pinglist? This might finally get me to stop putting lore off. ^_^;
@After May I be added to the pinglist? This might finally get me to stop putting lore off. ^_^;
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif

It's that time again! In the midst of another fantastic Dom battle and me fighting my hecking browser for half an hour to get it to cooperate, I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, August 4, is a Lore Whining Day!

Topic this time is a bit random, but inspired somewhat by part of Shadow's Public Buy theme for this battle: has your clan ever had to band together to drive off an enemy, whether a singular entity (such as an Emperor) or a group of foes? Was there a difference of opinion in the clan, such as between dragons who wanted to fight and dragons who didn't? How did this confrontation end for your clan? Were they victorious? Was it an easy win, or did it come at a heavy price? Perhaps they lost the conflict entirely and the survivors were made prisoner or forced to relocate? Or perhaps your dragons managed to befriend the other side instead and no sad death times were had at all?

My goals for today: continue updating my Toyhouse, figure out a design for Arsenic and heckin' draw him (found another user's tumblr recently and the style they use for drawing FR dergs is fantastic and it's inspired me), figure out a new name, lore, and a bio layout for this handsome new six-digit Imp, annnnnnnd keep poking at various dergs' bios in general. |D Maybe one of these days I can have a single actual defined goal that I can stick to and finish, but today is not that day! TuT

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @CayCay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @

It's that time again! In the midst of another fantastic Dom battle and me fighting my hecking browser for half an hour to get it to cooperate, I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, August 4, is a Lore Whining Day!

Topic this time is a bit random, but inspired somewhat by part of Shadow's Public Buy theme for this battle: has your clan ever had to band together to drive off an enemy, whether a singular entity (such as an Emperor) or a group of foes? Was there a difference of opinion in the clan, such as between dragons who wanted to fight and dragons who didn't? How did this confrontation end for your clan? Were they victorious? Was it an easy win, or did it come at a heavy price? Perhaps they lost the conflict entirely and the survivors were made prisoner or forced to relocate? Or perhaps your dragons managed to befriend the other side instead and no sad death times were had at all?

My goals for today: continue updating my Toyhouse, figure out a design for Arsenic and heckin' draw him (found another user's tumblr recently and the style they use for drawing FR dergs is fantastic and it's inspired me), figure out a new name, lore, and a bio layout for this handsome new six-digit Imp, annnnnnnd keep poking at various dergs' bios in general. |D Maybe one of these days I can have a single actual defined goal that I can stick to and finish, but today is not that day! TuT

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @CayCay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 281