Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 280 281
@Nerada

For the breeding cards, go to xx

All instructions on how to post the image are there as well :)
@Nerada

For the breeding cards, go to xx

All instructions on how to post the image are there as well :)
@after could I be added to the pinglist for this? Thanks!
@after could I be added to the pinglist for this? Thanks!
Grey / He/him

Hope everyone's been enjoying the leftovers from Marva's and Akiri's shenanigans on April 1st! This is your reminder ping - tomorrow, April 4, is a Lore Whining Day!

Show of hands: who's already incorporated that Invisibility Cloak into lore somehow? Any dragons mysteriously disappearing? Any armor mysteriously coming to life? I haven't quite decided what I'll be doing with mine, but this thread is certainly giving me some ideas. May have to buy a couple extra cloaks myself!

I'm doing Camp NaNo this month (25k word goal woo!), so I probably won't have too much time to write for anything else, but since I made a Toyhouse recently as a place to chuck all my FR lore and hopefully get my lair in order, I would like to add more dragons to that and start filling in their info if I get a chance because it is super bare-bones right now lmao.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @ArtemisDreamer @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @HBDinovaldo @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain

Hope everyone's been enjoying the leftovers from Marva's and Akiri's shenanigans on April 1st! This is your reminder ping - tomorrow, April 4, is a Lore Whining Day!

Show of hands: who's already incorporated that Invisibility Cloak into lore somehow? Any dragons mysteriously disappearing? Any armor mysteriously coming to life? I haven't quite decided what I'll be doing with mine, but this thread is certainly giving me some ideas. May have to buy a couple extra cloaks myself!

I'm doing Camp NaNo this month (25k word goal woo!), so I probably won't have too much time to write for anything else, but since I made a Toyhouse recently as a place to chuck all my FR lore and hopefully get my lair in order, I would like to add more dragons to that and start filling in their info if I get a chance because it is super bare-bones right now lmao.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @ArtemisDreamer @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @HBDinovaldo @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Despite loving my avatar dragon's colors, I thought she looked really nice after that invisibility cloak went on. Time for lore!

And hundreds of other dragons who need lore but haven't yet gotten it. Oops. Time to write things. (but later 'cause I'm lazy and it's still technically the third.)
@After

Despite loving my avatar dragon's colors, I thought she looked really nice after that invisibility cloak went on. Time for lore!

And hundreds of other dragons who need lore but haven't yet gotten it. Oops. Time to write things. (but later 'cause I'm lazy and it's still technically the third.)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Yay! I haven't participated in this in forever, but I am eager to buckle down and get some dragon bios written. And I have definitely incorporated the cloak in my Pinkerlocke, though I can't say I was overly creative with it. One of my dragons still has a hold of it, though, so it will likely turn up again.
Yay! I haven't participated in this in forever, but I am eager to buckle down and get some dragon bios written. And I have definitely incorporated the cloak in my Pinkerlocke, though I can't say I was overly creative with it. One of my dragons still has a hold of it, though, so it will likely turn up again.
The Empyreal Library
God dammit, I'm too busy with commissions .. Well, there's always a next time oTL
God dammit, I'm too busy with commissions .. Well, there's always a next time oTL
tastefulmarketing.gif
I'm back from a mini-hiatus I just took due to real life issues, so god knows my lore could use some work! Two months of potential progress lost >-< Goals for tomorrow? Ah, I don't even really know! I would really like to finish all of the royal family but I know I'm not gonna do that :p
I'm back from a mini-hiatus I just took due to real life issues, so god knows my lore could use some work! Two months of potential progress lost >-< Goals for tomorrow? Ah, I don't even really know! I would really like to finish all of the royal family but I know I'm not gonna do that :p
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13091987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130920/13091987_350.png[/img] [/url] Kiindahsul's number came up! I think I'll roll some Story Cubes and see if I can dig some kind of personality out of her. If nothing else, I want to figure out a basic clan role for her. Perhaps she organizes hatchday parties? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=880977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8810/880977_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24271899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242719/24271899_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=492835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4929/492835_350.png[/img] [/url] Stretch goal is solidifying some lore about these guys who believe they're the physical manifestations of abstract concepts. Not all of them, necessarily, but enough to build on later. Maybe a name for the group (lol yeah right, names are The Worst).

13091987_350.png

Kiindahsul's number came up! I think I'll roll some Story Cubes and see if I can dig some kind of personality out of her. If nothing else, I want to figure out a basic clan role for her. Perhaps she organizes hatchday parties?

880977_350.png

24271899_350.png

492835_350.png

Stretch goal is solidifying some lore about these guys who believe they're the physical manifestations of abstract concepts. Not all of them, necessarily, but enough to build on later. Maybe a name for the group (lol yeah right, names are The Worst).
jtgoRWq.png
I'm gonna do my best to write something today, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm pretty busy.
I'm gonna do my best to write something today, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm pretty busy.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@After
Could I be put on the list for reminder posts? :o I do need to put more effort into my lore.

And I suppose for a personal writing goal today, I'd like to finish changing the format of old dragon bios to my new bio style. Maybe finish lore for a couple old dragons who've been patiently waiting their turn.
@After
Could I be put on the list for reminder posts? :o I do need to put more effort into my lore.

And I suppose for a personal writing goal today, I'd like to finish changing the format of old dragon bios to my new bio style. Maybe finish lore for a couple old dragons who've been patiently waiting their turn.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 280 281