Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 280 281
Oh dang can like... anyone join?
I wouldn't mind sharing lore or 'whining' about writing it here lol
Oh dang can like... anyone join?
I wouldn't mind sharing lore or 'whining' about writing it here lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@EndraPhoenix - Yeah, anyone can join! This isn't a formal group or anything, it's totally fine to participate privately or post here on the thread. ^^
@EndraPhoenix - Yeah, anyone can join! This isn't a formal group or anything, it's totally fine to participate privately or post here on the thread. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After oh alrighty! I just wanted to be sure so I wasn't intruding! thank you!
(sorry for the late reply/ping, your ping got buried)
@After oh alrighty! I just wanted to be sure so I wasn't intruding! thank you!
(sorry for the late reply/ping, your ping got buried)
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
HHNNNGGG, I seriously need to organize myself better. I have a question tho... does an official pinglist exist? I am quite forgetful and I'd rather not have any reminders outside of FR for this. Is there any way to get pinged for this? If not currently, are you planning on introducing it (unless there already is a pinglist and I'm blind) :eyes:
HHNNNGGG, I seriously need to organize myself better. I have a question tho... does an official pinglist exist? I am quite forgetful and I'd rather not have any reminders outside of FR for this. Is there any way to get pinged for this? If not currently, are you planning on introducing it (unless there already is a pinglist and I'm blind) :eyes:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt - It's mentioned at the bottom of the second post, but yep, there's a pinglist! I'll get you added. c:
@TehuMertt - It's mentioned at the bottom of the second post, but yep, there's a pinglist! I'll get you added. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I have n o idea how to prep my lore to anticipate ancients....anyone else in the same boat?
I have n o idea how to prep my lore to anticipate ancients....anyone else in the same boat?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
GAHHH I actually saw that but I was exclusively looking for a link to a pinglist so I got confused. Thanks for telling me and adding me!
GAHHH I actually saw that but I was exclusively looking for a link to a pinglist so I got confused. Thanks for telling me and adding me!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@After
Could I be added to the pinglist? I have so many ideas and have so much procrastination it is unreal. So, this may help me out!!
I may start up a Tumblr now...
@After
Could I be added to the pinglist? I have so many ideas and have so much procrastination it is unreal. So, this may help me out!!
I may start up a Tumblr now...
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@After
Could I be added to the pinglist too? This seems very helpful.
@After
Could I be added to the pinglist too? This seems very helpful.
VDwNYPe.png
@After
Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@After
Can I please be added to the pinglist?
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif