Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 280 281
My plan is to continue on Kiva's lore. More specifically her relationship with others. (Just going to leave this here so it will really push me to do it) EDIT. I got the Kiva&Mimi relationship lore done! Still at least 4 to go... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3608359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36084/3608359_350.png[/img] [/url]
My plan is to continue on Kiva's lore. More specifically her relationship with others. (Just going to leave this here so it will really push me to do it)

EDIT. I got the Kiva&Mimi relationship lore done! Still at least 4 to go...

3608359_350.png
Never surrender, Guardian. Never. There is always a way to glory. —Lord Shaxx
i have exams so i’ve been busy the past few lore whining days, but the 14th is where it’s already all over and i will be ready to write about coffee gays and at least a bit of freyja’s story
i have exams so i’ve been busy the past few lore whining days, but the 14th is where it’s already all over and i will be ready to write about coffee gays and at least a bit of freyja’s story

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
YOU KNOW WHO I'M STILL WORKING ON

I do a little bit every night if I'm able, since I just can't seem to write during the day. However, this month, I'd like to get some spookin' lore out if I can >.>
YOU KNOW WHO I'M STILL WORKING ON

I do a little bit every night if I'm able, since I just can't seem to write during the day. However, this month, I'd like to get some spookin' lore out if I can >.>
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
I finished my homework early and my Thursday evening commitment has been canceled, so I might have some time today! (Keyword being might, as the SMART thing to do would be to get an early start on next week's homework...) Now the question, as always, is what to do and who to lore.
I finished my homework early and my Thursday evening commitment has been canceled, so I might have some time today! (Keyword being might, as the SMART thing to do would be to get an early start on next week's homework...) Now the question, as always, is what to do and who to lore.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@After
I just found this. Could I be added to the pinglist?
@After
I just found this. Could I be added to the pinglist?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
So...my fiancee is very into the war of the three kingdoms. I recently have started getting more into that setting, so I've made a series of dragons who are adjacent to it/vaguely inspired. I need to clear out my lair some more, too!

I want to get some stuff done.

If anyone has the thread for ToT that'd be great! I haven't ever participated in it before, and I'm eager to try at it this year.
So...my fiancee is very into the war of the three kingdoms. I recently have started getting more into that setting, so I've made a series of dragons who are adjacent to it/vaguely inspired. I need to clear out my lair some more, too!

I want to get some stuff done.

If anyone has the thread for ToT that'd be great! I haven't ever participated in it before, and I'm eager to try at it this year.
@Nomo2001 @OreoMilkshake - Added!

@Biuret - Oof, I've actually got an exam tomorrow myself. May the 14th come quick and your exams go well! ovo/

@SilverFoxDemon - ayyyyy Gosh that's a mood, it's not unusual for me to get too busy to really write during the day and instead end up doing it somewhere between midnight and 4 AM. |D Inspiration strikes at the worst times every now and then, hah.

@Akatora - It's here! c:
@Nomo2001 @OreoMilkshake - Added!

@Biuret - Oof, I've actually got an exam tomorrow myself. May the 14th come quick and your exams go well! ovo/

@SilverFoxDemon - ayyyyy Gosh that's a mood, it's not unusual for me to get too busy to really write during the day and instead end up doing it somewhere between midnight and 4 AM. |D Inspiration strikes at the worst times every now and then, hah.

@Akatora - It's here! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Akatora

did some one say T H R E E K I N G D O M S ?
@Akatora

did some one say T H R E E K I N G D O M S ?
l5KIkf4.png
@DarkNovu !!! I sure did!!!
I'm working on things right now!! i'm planning on dedicating my next pages of lair to 3 kingdoms (adjacent) stuff c: they begin at SunLiang in my lair and move on from there!
I'm working on things right now!! i'm planning on dedicating my next pages of lair to 3 kingdoms (adjacent) stuff c: they begin at SunLiang in my lair and move on from there!
[quote name="Akatora" date="2018-10-04 09:41:02" ] @DarkNovu !!! I sure did!!! I'm working on things right now!! i'm planning on dedicating my next pages of lair to 3 kingdoms (adjacent) stuff c: they begin at SunLiang in my lair and move on from there! [/quote] if you check my lair its filled to the brim with this stuff (and some sengoku stuff aswell)
Akatora wrote on 2018-10-04 09:41:02:

if you check my lair its filled to the brim with this stuff (and some sengoku stuff aswell)
l5KIkf4.png
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 280 281