Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 280 281
Happy 4th of July, USA people!
Happy 4th of July, USA people!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Yay! This is a placeholder for now, I'm going to be writing my currently nameless mute artist's lore.
it basically is just America day tho
Yay! This is a placeholder for now, I'm going to be writing my currently nameless mute artist's lore.
it basically is just America day tho
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
oooh ooh oooh, not sure what to do toooday. Ideally I'd do some of my noble houses but I'm never sure what I have the energy to do. I've been getting the rewrite bug, maybe I'll fluff up some stuff I'm none too happy with anymore.
oooh ooh oooh, not sure what to do toooday. Ideally I'd do some of my noble houses but I'm never sure what I have the energy to do. I've been getting the rewrite bug, maybe I'll fluff up some stuff I'm none too happy with anymore.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Wish I could participate guys, but it’s a family members b-day tommorow. I may sidle in for a few minutes every so often, but I probably won’t be able to make it.
Wish I could participate guys, but it’s a family members b-day tommorow. I may sidle in for a few minutes every so often, but I probably won’t be able to make it.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
happy 4th of july!! but sadly i can't do anything tomorrow since it's my mom's birthday ^^
happy 4th of july!! but sadly i can't do anything tomorrow since it's my mom's birthday ^^
Early jump on LWD. I came up with jobs/roles and a matching familiar for BatOrchid. He is now the clan's Golemagineer* and Imbuer, with an Electric Nymph at his side to help him power his creations.

Edit: And ThunderBesom is now our hydrologist/water conservationist!

*with apologies to Uncle Walt
Early jump on LWD. I came up with jobs/roles and a matching familiar for BatOrchid. He is now the clan's Golemagineer* and Imbuer, with an Electric Nymph at his side to help him power his creations.

Edit: And ThunderBesom is now our hydrologist/water conservationist!

*with apologies to Uncle Walt
b6M3VPH.png
Loooore is my liiiiife, I'm going to finish writing out events up to the present. I got the major timeline sorted out, just gotta go back and actually tell the stories in my lore thread. Also need to rework clanpage info. Maybe update my progen bios. Gonna be fun!
Loooore is my liiiiife, I'm going to finish writing out events up to the present. I got the major timeline sorted out, just gotta go back and actually tell the stories in my lore thread. Also need to rework clanpage info. Maybe update my progen bios. Gonna be fun!
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
I need to finish drafting Sirius' lore... I keep putting it off because I'm still perfecting Giima's. Also need to work on the nomadic dragons in the clan and their connections. Got a lot to do!
I need to finish drafting Sirius' lore... I keep putting it off because I'm still perfecting Giima's. Also need to work on the nomadic dragons in the clan and their connections. Got a lot to do!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Happy four of July! I should actually be able to do some writing. My mom outright she is not grilling its way to hot for that this year but there is the pride which we go to so who knows. If I do work my boys Phobetor's bio has a great start to it.
Happy four of July! I should actually be able to do some writing. My mom outright she is not grilling its way to hot for that this year but there is the pride which we go to so who knows. If I do work my boys Phobetor's bio has a great start to it.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Got an early start to my lore work for the day! I’ve been planning to do it for a while so I think I’ll be doing Peacock’s bio today.

And probably renaming her because I don’t honestly think she even knows what a peacock is
Got an early start to my lore work for the day! I’ve been planning to do it for a while so I think I’ll be doing Peacock’s bio today.

And probably renaming her because I don’t honestly think she even knows what a peacock is
“an
-art by @owleics
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 280 281