Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 280 281
I’d like to think my first lore day went down pretty well, so I think I’ll get a little more in-depth this time around. Nik, Breneigan, and Avvie were the first dragons I’ve ever written lore for, and you can certainly tell from their bios that I was pretty new in that field when I wrote it. I think I’ll give their little family a revamp today.
I’d like to think my first lore day went down pretty well, so I think I’ll get a little more in-depth this time around. Nik, Breneigan, and Avvie were the first dragons I’ve ever written lore for, and you can certainly tell from their bios that I was pretty new in that field when I wrote it. I think I’ll give their little family a revamp today.
“an
-art by @owleics
@After What do you mean by Voices? :0 Is that the one post with all the deities except the Tidelord?
@After What do you mean by Voices? :0 Is that the one post with all the deities except the Tidelord?
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@Solztize

I finally have time to join this yay! Pinging myself so I can come back to this later.

Edit: I didn't finish any lore rip but I did get started on one lore
@Solztize

I finally have time to join this yay! Pinging myself so I can come back to this later.

Edit: I didn't finish any lore rip but I did get started on one lore
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
I am going to finish writing Nightwraith's lore.
I am going to finish writing Nightwraith's lore.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Okay I’m gonna stop putting it off and try to get atleast 3 derg lore done + future scrys + fancy setup + familiar lore bits.

Okay.
Okay I’m gonna stop putting it off and try to get atleast 3 derg lore done + future scrys + fancy setup + familiar lore bits.

Okay.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I've been relaxing doing some psychology reading but I'll take a break for lore. I'll work on Saga's bio first, then hopefully Kotyc's.
I've been relaxing doing some psychology reading but I'll take a break for lore. I'll work on Saga's bio first, then hopefully Kotyc's.
@After. If there is a pinglist, could I be added to it? I definitely need the reminder, after just doing a lair purge and selling all of my lore dragons and completely deciding to re-do all my lore, to get my butt into gear and actually do it.
@After. If there is a pinglist, could I be added to it? I definitely need the reminder, after just doing a lair purge and selling all of my lore dragons and completely deciding to re-do all my lore, to get my butt into gear and actually do it.
48aiw8s.gif
i FINALLY finished my clan bio. now to work on MORE lore.
i FINALLY finished my clan bio. now to work on MORE lore.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@slp0001 - Yup, that's the one! It's still stickied here in FRD and we still don't know what the heck is up with it. Tidepop come home :(

@Stromatolite - Certainly, you're on the list! c: Where do you think you'll go with your new lore if I may ask?
@slp0001 - Yup, that's the one! It's still stickied here in FRD and we still don't know what the heck is up with it. Tidepop come home :(

@Stromatolite - Certainly, you're on the list! c: Where do you think you'll go with your new lore if I may ask?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After. Haha... what a good question. Well, on my clan profile I've created a kind of... horror-esque. I think I'm aiming for something circus-esque, like the Dark Woods Circus song, but not circus-esque and more so creatures that have been infected by a type of earthly virus (which explains all the alloy/crystal/wasp and their secondary genes, and the opal genes)... if that makes sense... - which probably fits in the shadow flight more but I was thinking of making it earth (my flight) by connecting those genes to rocks or minerals or something.

I'm honestly on stage 1 of redesigning this lore. So I have no idea yet. Maybe I should just switch to shadow at this point and embrace the horror.
@After. Haha... what a good question. Well, on my clan profile I've created a kind of... horror-esque. I think I'm aiming for something circus-esque, like the Dark Woods Circus song, but not circus-esque and more so creatures that have been infected by a type of earthly virus (which explains all the alloy/crystal/wasp and their secondary genes, and the opal genes)... if that makes sense... - which probably fits in the shadow flight more but I was thinking of making it earth (my flight) by connecting those genes to rocks or minerals or something.

I'm honestly on stage 1 of redesigning this lore. So I have no idea yet. Maybe I should just switch to shadow at this point and embrace the horror.
48aiw8s.gif
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 280 281