Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 280 281
@After
Updated Millefiore, finished Sabo for right now, got more of Luffy done, started on Marco and am gonna start updating Sundive's...poor Sundive she's about to be put through the ringer.
@After
Updated Millefiore, finished Sabo for right now, got more of Luffy done, started on Marco and am gonna start updating Sundive's...poor Sundive she's about to be put through the ringer.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@After
Can you add me to the pinglist please? <3
@After
Can you add me to the pinglist please? <3
@casuallySleepy - Sorry for the delay, got you down! :>
@casuallySleepy - Sorry for the delay, got you down! :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

I'd love to be pinged for this!
@After

I'd love to be pinged for this!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@TheHeroicOne - Added! :D
@TheHeroicOne - Added! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Thank you! c:
@After
Thank you! c:
@After Could I be added to the ping list? Thank you!
@After Could I be added to the ping list? Thank you!
@After
I would like to be added to the ping list! I've been meaning to start working on my dragon's lore, but it's really hard to get started :-)
@After
I would like to be added to the ping list! I've been meaning to start working on my dragon's lore, but it's really hard to get started :-)
tumblr_inline_mj6ejdOHTl1qz4rgp.gif
FR Time +3

Hello hello, hope everyone's enjoying the Crystalline Gala so far! This is your "day before" reminder - tomorrow, January 24, is a Lore Whining Day!

Short post is short (and early) because I've got to be up very early tomorrow and so I'm off to bed like right now. Unfortunately I won't have very much time tomorrow to monitor the thread, but either way I do hope those of you participating can still find time to write and maybe make a post here to track your progress! Even if I can't get to it until later, I would still quite like to see what y'all have come up with by the end of the day. :D

Quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

@EmberEyes and @ObsidianSpike - Welcome aboard! Apologies for not being able to get to you sooner, the past few days have been a bit busy. ^^; Hope you can join in for this LWD regardless!

Good luck with your work, everyone! You can do it! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne

Hello hello, hope everyone's enjoying the Crystalline Gala so far! This is your "day before" reminder - tomorrow, January 24, is a Lore Whining Day!

Short post is short (and early) because I've got to be up very early tomorrow and so I'm off to bed like right now. Unfortunately I won't have very much time tomorrow to monitor the thread, but either way I do hope those of you participating can still find time to write and maybe make a post here to track your progress! Even if I can't get to it until later, I would still quite like to see what y'all have come up with by the end of the day. :D

Quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

@EmberEyes and @ObsidianSpike - Welcome aboard! Apologies for not being able to get to you sooner, the past few days have been a bit busy. ^^; Hope you can join in for this LWD regardless!

Good luck with your work, everyone! You can do it! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Iiii can not guarantee how much I'll be able to do, I have some very important tests to study for but I'll be home from school by 12 so maybe I'll be able to get something done! My primary goal: Finish Airan's bio and Serena's, but Im unsure how much I'll be able to get done!
Iiii can not guarantee how much I'll be able to do, I have some very important tests to study for but I'll be home from school by 12 so maybe I'll be able to get something done! My primary goal: Finish Airan's bio and Serena's, but Im unsure how much I'll be able to get done!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 280 281