Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 280 281
@hazy - Yep, added! ovo
@hazy - Yep, added! ovo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I just finished a draft of a dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8921981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89220/8921981_350.png[/img] [/url] He's kindly hosting it right now. But finally sat down and wrote it after seeing this thread!
I just finished a draft of a dragon.

8921981_350.png

He's kindly hosting it right now. But finally sat down and wrote it after seeing this thread!
xWoPUjI.png
@After,

Could I be added to the ping list? I could definitely use the reminder to get going on my lore and bios. :)
@After,

Could I be added to the ping list? I could definitely use the reminder to get going on my lore and bios. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@DigDog - Oooh, Tinley's very interesting! Gosh, everyone's has been churning out such good work today. XD Nice job! ovo)b

@Kitiara - Sure thing! :>
@DigDog - Oooh, Tinley's very interesting! Gosh, everyone's has been churning out such good work today. XD Nice job! ovo)b

@Kitiara - Sure thing! :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Thanks! :D :D :D
I've been lucky enough to commission a graphic designer on site who made my clan symbol. So I've been drawing a lot of inspiration from that.
@After
Thanks! :D :D :D
I've been lucky enough to commission a graphic designer on site who made my clan symbol. So I've been drawing a lot of inspiration from that.
xWoPUjI.png
@Valoria
Whoa nelly, great work with Vasya! Can't wait to see what her siblings are up to. I followed the link to the bio template you used, and now that I know how to find it I have to redo all of my dragons with fancy images...curse you for giving me so much more work (not really, there's no way I'm doing it today; that's all off in the future).

Anyway, I did two more dragons and updated Volka! That's enough work for today, I think. Time to celebrate by snooping through other people's lairs.

@Mypilot
Love your clan's backstory. Is there an infinite number of ways to make a clan interesting? I guess so - I keep coming across things I never would have come up with myself.

@Kitiara
You have a map? A MAP? *screams in amazement*
Don't get me wrong, I like your writing too.
Oh, you veterans have got so much done...
@Valoria
Whoa nelly, great work with Vasya! Can't wait to see what her siblings are up to. I followed the link to the bio template you used, and now that I know how to find it I have to redo all of my dragons with fancy images...curse you for giving me so much more work (not really, there's no way I'm doing it today; that's all off in the future).

Anyway, I did two more dragons and updated Volka! That's enough work for today, I think. Time to celebrate by snooping through other people's lairs.

@Mypilot
Love your clan's backstory. Is there an infinite number of ways to make a clan interesting? I guess so - I keep coming across things I never would have come up with myself.

@Kitiara
You have a map? A MAP? *screams in amazement*
Don't get me wrong, I like your writing too.
Oh, you veterans have got so much done...
je1KGwo.png
@myrese aah, thank you so much! Vasya's siblings are still a bit of a mystery - or at least Calla and Dante are. I know what Airan is up to, and Serena too. I'm excited to write them now that I've finished Vasya! And aren't Mibella's bios just beautiful? She's my favorite bio maker, some people think they're too flashy but hell, sometimes you want flashy! c:
@myrese aah, thank you so much! Vasya's siblings are still a bit of a mystery - or at least Calla and Dante are. I know what Airan is up to, and Serena too. I'm excited to write them now that I've finished Vasya! And aren't Mibella's bios just beautiful? She's my favorite bio maker, some people think they're too flashy but hell, sometimes you want flashy! c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@myrese

Oh, me too! A lot of the time I read someones lore and wonder if I should redo mine, but I can't now. ^.^ It's been my lore for too long and I'd be sad to see it go!
@myrese

Oh, me too! A lot of the time I read someones lore and wonder if I should redo mine, but I can't now. ^.^ It's been my lore for too long and I'd be sad to see it go!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28124316][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281244/28124316_350.png[/img][/url][/center] IT'S DONE. It took me all day to find the motivation and then, like...ten minutes to write it. Anyway, now I gotta write Fiametta's story next since Kamen's tale has a bit of a blank spot from where he met her to when they joined my clan! I'll have to continue his tale in her lore. lol
28124316_350.png

IT'S DONE. It took me all day to find the motivation and then, like...ten minutes to write it. Anyway, now I gotta write Fiametta's story next since Kamen's tale has a bit of a blank spot from where he met her to when they joined my clan! I'll have to continue his tale in her lore. lol
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19785654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197857/19785654_350.png[/img] [/url] It's a day late, but I finished writing my clan leader's lore and I really like how it turned out! I mean, right now it's just a whole lot of words - I'll do the formatting and stuff later today or something. But I'm just really pleased with this. I feel like I really captured eir history and personality, but without writing so much that nobody would ever want to read it all. Might tweak it a little later (it's a first draft), but... just yay, I did lore! :D

19785654_350.png

It's a day late, but I finished writing my clan leader's lore and I really like how it turned out! I mean, right now it's just a whole lot of words - I'll do the formatting and stuff later today or something. But I'm just really pleased with this. I feel like I really captured eir history and personality, but without writing so much that nobody would ever want to read it all.

Might tweak it a little later (it's a first draft), but... just yay, I did lore! :D
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 280 281