Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 280 281
I'm going to keep working on my lore thread. Maybe work on some bio information for Elara and Nocturne. There's some homework I have to do yet this weekend, so I'm not going to push for too much.
I'm going to keep working on my lore thread. Maybe work on some bio information for Elara and Nocturne. There's some homework I have to do yet this weekend, so I'm not going to push for too much.
Yay lore whining day. Today I’m going to attempt to finish up my clans information then I’m going to start working on a couple of my dragons lore.
Yay lore whining day. Today I’m going to attempt to finish up my clans information then I’m going to start working on a couple of my dragons lore.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Well, I managed to get at least something done today... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40033208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400333/40033208_350.png[/img] [/url] Though it's a bit short, Buttercup's lore is finally complete.
Well, I managed to get at least something done today...

40033208_350.png

Though it's a bit short, Buttercup's lore is finally complete.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Alriiiight! Lore Whining Day! I have... not done LWD for SO many days in a row, but today I hope to change that!

Goals for today (knowing I won't accomplish them all, but hopefully I can get one done):
-Finish writing the random lore of the random impulse purchase I made last night (Verloren)
-Change Amarillo's lore slightly in order to reflect the lore she already had when I got her
-Actually finish Nuitari's bio instead of getting any more art for him
-Rewrite Source's bio and expand on his abilities
-Figure out what to do with Azoth and Caeswyn
...and many, MANY more tasks. Good lord, I have a lot of catching up to do!
Alriiiight! Lore Whining Day! I have... not done LWD for SO many days in a row, but today I hope to change that!

Goals for today (knowing I won't accomplish them all, but hopefully I can get one done):
-Finish writing the random lore of the random impulse purchase I made last night (Verloren)
-Change Amarillo's lore slightly in order to reflect the lore she already had when I got her
-Actually finish Nuitari's bio instead of getting any more art for him
-Rewrite Source's bio and expand on his abilities
-Figure out what to do with Azoth and Caeswyn
...and many, MANY more tasks. Good lord, I have a lot of catching up to do!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
I'd better get to work then...
I'd better get to work then...
PQznZys.png
i'm going through the process of adding notes to my dragons i wanna keep. it's... actually working pretty good. i'm also recording little tidbits of lore for my dragons in a notebook too. i also have two docs out atm for my leader and my wind rep.
i'm going through the process of adding notes to my dragons i wanna keep. it's... actually working pretty good. i'm also recording little tidbits of lore for my dragons in a notebook too. i also have two docs out atm for my leader and my wind rep.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
so far today i've actually managed to finish Viriya and Arion, but i'm still struggling with Rota... I'm still suuuuper stumped on lore for her aside from the couple lines i already have, and i just don't want to leave a bio that short when everyone else's are so much longer. ugh! real life stuff came up too so i kinda had to take a break from lore for a while.
so far today i've actually managed to finish Viriya and Arion, but i'm still struggling with Rota... I'm still suuuuper stumped on lore for her aside from the couple lines i already have, and i just don't want to leave a bio that short when everyone else's are so much longer. ugh! real life stuff came up too so i kinda had to take a break from lore for a while.
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@After

Ooh I love this! May I be added to the pinglist please?
@After

Ooh I love this! May I be added to the pinglist please?
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@CelestialBlue - Added! c:
@CelestialBlue - Added! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Pinglist please, I saw thus thread a while back but forgot to ask for pinglist. I couls not find the thread again, (I forgot the name) glad to find it again!
@After
Pinglist please, I saw thus thread a while back but forgot to ask for pinglist. I couls not find the thread again, (I forgot the name) glad to find it again!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 280 281