Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The imperial vista tho...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/impvista.png[/img] Idk, the ingredients seem a bit excessive to me. What do you think? --------- On a more serious note, what if all the breed's vistas get introduced as what they are sold for? Aka treasure breeds get sold in the treasure MP, gem breeds get sold in the gem MP, Bogsneaks would come from the cauldron. (Idea (c) Mada btw.) What would Imperial vistas even cost? How would you make them?
impvista.png
Idk, the ingredients seem a bit excessive to me. What do you think?

On a more serious note, what if all the breed's vistas get introduced as what they are sold for? Aka treasure breeds get sold in the treasure MP, gem breeds get sold in the gem MP, Bogsneaks would come from the cauldron. (Idea (c) Mada btw.)

What would Imperial vistas even cost? How would you make them?
shop_banner.png
Excessive? Nah, that's not excessive.
Excessive? Nah, that's not excessive.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@Aluna Are we talking about the same thing?
@Aluna Are we talking about the same thing?
shop_banner.png
@Forelle I think so.. what are you talking about?
@Forelle I think so.. what are you talking about?
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
it kind of is, for a lot of people
like, that's a lot.
it kind of is, for a lot of people
like, that's a lot.
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
@Aluna I am talking about the Imperial Vista ingredients as my thread title suggests. You don't find those excessive?
@Aluna I am talking about the Imperial Vista ingredients as my thread title suggests. You don't find those excessive?
shop_banner.png
*wanders in, snorts, and hopes people actually think this is legit*
*wanders in, snorts, and hopes people actually think this is legit*
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
Pocket money, at most
Pocket money, at most
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
pfft. spare change.
pfft. spare change.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
I think that its a little undervalued in the recipe, honestly, that vista really should require two imp breed changes, they're really not that cheap to get so I think it needs to be more realistic and be 2 instead of 1. And that price is a little much, maybe the admins should lower it by 2 treasure.
I think that its a little undervalued in the recipe, honestly, that vista really should require two imp breed changes, they're really not that cheap to get so I think it needs to be more realistic and be 2 instead of 1. And that price is a little much, maybe the admins should lower it by 2 treasure.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9