Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The imperial vista tho...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@WhistlewindWolf

Undel's avatar stood out too much... |D So yeah the unicorn's toooootally not Undel, no way no how.
@WhistlewindWolf

Undel's avatar stood out too much... |D So yeah the unicorn's toooootally not Undel, no way no how.
Urbenjokester.gif
Took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize it was a joke. ;-;
Took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize it was a joke. ;-;
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
OK BUT HAVE YA'LL SEEN @acheronta VISTA THOUGH [img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/2djnsp1.jpg[/img] HOW DO EVEN GET THAT AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR
OK BUT HAVE YA'LL SEEN @acheronta VISTA THOUGH

2djnsp1.jpg

HOW DO EVEN GET THAT

AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@GrumpyCatlover It's one of the two new vistas in the MP: one for Faes, and one for Guardians.
@GrumpyCatlover It's one of the two new vistas in the MP: one for Faes, and one for Guardians.
jA0Unwf.gif
@starrlight

thanks for clearing that up ':)

i didn't notice such a thing existed
@starrlight

thanks for clearing that up ':)

i didn't notice such a thing existed
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@GrumpyCatlover

That vista just came out today! There's also one for Faes.
@GrumpyCatlover

That vista just came out today! There's also one for Faes.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@GrumpyCatlover I keep an eye on the Site Status box! Fun smol updoots. This is the fae one: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/64.png[/img] I'm betting we'll get all the breeds with their original element backgrounds. :D
@GrumpyCatlover

I keep an eye on the Site Status box! Fun smol updoots.

This is the fae one:
64.png

I'm betting we'll get all the breeds with their original element backgrounds. :D
QQnBZuq.gif
I got the guardian one and I love it but I'm cursing myself cuz I know I'm gonna try to buy every breed vista

Also the first ingredient I noticed was the Golden Idol ad I was like "Wait... that can't be right. Oh man I'm gonna have to buy a golden idol?"
Took 3 other ingredients before I realized (-_-')
I got the guardian one and I love it but I'm cursing myself cuz I know I'm gonna try to buy every breed vista

Also the first ingredient I noticed was the Golden Idol ad I was like "Wait... that can't be right. Oh man I'm gonna have to buy a golden idol?"
Took 3 other ingredients before I realized (-_-')
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
[quote name="WhistlewindWolf" date=2016-12-09 17:00:11] [quote name="Urbenjokester" date=2016-12-09 16:48:49] @ Forelle Yeah the imps are nearly impossible... You see the skydancer yet? .-. [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/1e34042363a146389ac7cbabf0ad7759.png[/img] The imp ones will probably be gems, but may be worth it. [/quote] ...Is it bad that when I saw the dwarf unicorn, I thought, "You have to melt Undel?" [/quote] dear lord this thread is getting out of hand fast
WhistlewindWolf wrote on 2016-12-09:
Urbenjokester wrote on 2016-12-09:
@ Forelle

Yeah the imps are nearly impossible... You see the skydancer yet? .-.

1e34042363a146389ac7cbabf0ad7759.png

The imp ones will probably be gems, but may be worth it.
...Is it bad that when I saw the dwarf unicorn, I thought, "You have to melt Undel?"

dear lord this thread is getting out of hand fast
olly / 15
omf i thought this was real i went into full panic mode and then i realized i am that gullible person
omf i thought this was real i went into full panic mode and then i realized i am that gullible person
1145.200px.Yazi_zpsv5jd1lf8.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png xx formerly Yazi! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9