Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The imperial vista tho...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Is it bad that I went and checked the front page before I came back to check what the mats were?
Is it bad that I went and checked the front page before I came back to check what the mats were?
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno No actually, that'd have been my reaction, too. ;D
@RingsofSaturn I think the treasure is a bit much, yeah. Maybe they could go down by 5t. That should suffice.
@Bowno No actually, that'd have been my reaction, too. ;D
@RingsofSaturn I think the treasure is a bit much, yeah. Maybe they could go down by 5t. That should suffice.
shop_banner.png
haha what
haha what
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Forelle

No where near as expensive as those tentacles you got there. Such smooth, high quality tentacles must have cost several potato.
@Forelle

No where near as expensive as those tentacles you got there. Such smooth, high quality tentacles must have cost several potato.
4MKDoae.png
@Azaylium Actually 4 high quality potato, yes. And one piece of cardboard that had a smilieface on it.
@Azaylium Actually 4 high quality potato, yes. And one piece of cardboard that had a smilieface on it.
shop_banner.png
that imperial vista is so cheap it looks just like my mom's imperial vista
I made like an infinity of those vistas at camp
that imperial vista is so cheap it looks just like my mom's imperial vista
I made like an infinity of those vistas at camp
xEyhnVi.gif
I think if we wanted to get vistas the way the scrolls were obtained they'd have to hold a kickstarter for the imps....that would be super funny but idk if it'd go over well XD I'm sure everything will be MP (except maybe bogs) since they're good treasure sinks
I think if we wanted to get vistas the way the scrolls were obtained they'd have to hold a kickstarter for the imps....that would be super funny but idk if it'd go over well XD I'm sure everything will be MP (except maybe bogs) since they're good treasure sinks
UEKFohX.png
Include a melted pearlcatcher
Include a melted pearlcatcher
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@ChillInAForest No, no, that will be part of the new and improved bogsneak recipe. One pearlcatcher pearl.
@ChillInAForest No, no, that will be part of the new and improved bogsneak recipe. One pearlcatcher pearl.
shop_banner.png
FINALLY something I can use all these spare booleans and ks items on.
FINALLY something I can use all these spare booleans and ks items on.
QQnBZuq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9