Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The imperial vista tho...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lmao, ONLY 1 Golden Idol? Bruh, I've got six and they're all awakened. And 500K? phhhht, should be more like 5M
Lmao, ONLY 1 Golden Idol? Bruh, I've got six and they're all awakened. And 500K? phhhht, should be more like 5M
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf Nonono. The consensus is, that the treasure amount is too high. It should be at least 2t lower. If not 5t.
@HalfMoonTheWolf Nonono. The consensus is, that the treasure amount is too high. It should be at least 2t lower. If not 5t.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Mmmm, Fine. I suppose you peasants should have some chance of getting one. 15 Pesos lower
@Forelle Mmmm, Fine. I suppose you peasants should have some chance of getting one. 15 Pesos lower
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Forelle Yup, that's what I was talking about. Toootally affordable.
@Forelle Yup, that's what I was talking about. Toootally affordable.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
Only 1 Imp scroll?! It should be 5. They're hard to obtain, but not THAT impossible. Honestly, what was staff thinking?

Okay, I'm kidding. I can't wait for the Coatl, Imp, SD, PC, and Bog ones :D
Only 1 Imp scroll?! It should be 5. They're hard to obtain, but not THAT impossible. Honestly, what was staff thinking?

Okay, I'm kidding. I can't wait for the Coatl, Imp, SD, PC, and Bog ones :D
194b90920622194f13cd0fd931f3e2223abe8888.png
[item=vista: fae dragons][item=vista: guardian dragons] [quote name="Forelle" date=2016-12-09 14:39:25]On a more serious note, what if all the breed's vistas get introduced as what they are sold for?[/quote] [i]dude[/i]
Vista: Fae Dragons Vista: Guardian Dragons
Forelle wrote on 2016-12-09:
On a more serious note, what if all the breed's vistas get introduced as what they are sold for?

dude
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage Those existed before this post was made. I am not suddenly super good at predicting the future. (Wouldn't that be nice)
@TemmieVillage Those existed before this post was made. I am not suddenly super good at predicting the future. (Wouldn't that be nice)
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
they did?
I had no idea lol
@Forelle
they did?
I had no idea lol
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage Yes. :D That was how the discussion about the imp vista distribution started in the first place.
@TemmieVillage Yes. :D That was how the discussion about the imp vista distribution started in the first place.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
Ahhh I am silly
@Forelle
Ahhh I am silly
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9