Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [The Generic Newspaper Station]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Original title of the thread: The Great Depression of Flight Rising

Note: this thread is entirely sarcastic and meant to be a joke. Do not take it seriously.

Hello there, comrades.

I am writing here to inform you of the plight which surely has reached your cognizance by now. This plight is a scourge upon the lands, and has shattered the lives of even the wealthiest of dragon clans.

We have reached total and utter economic stagnation, and our dragons are suffering because of it.

Dragons who were once placed upon a pedestal and lavished with the finest of silk apparel are being sent off to the Gods in favor of lair space, and those which were once worth tens of thousands of treasure have been reduced to but the lowest prices available. Mass-exaltation of unwanted dragons has become commonplace. No dragon -- Coatl, Fae, or Imperial -- and no gene -- Petals, Cherub, or Speckles -- has managed to dodge the severity of this issue.

How can we make Flight Rising great again, I entreat you? Please, do we have any answers? Some may say that the answer lies within the new players, and that when they come, they shall deliver glory upon us, and lavish us with lair space to sell our dragons. Others, less prophetically, turn to the Flight Rising staff, furiously ordering them to lower the cost of lair expansions. And even more others rally together and suggest that we increase our spending and buy more dragons. Regardless, we all need to do one thing: stick together in this terrible, tragic event.

I bid you and your dragons the best of health.

May we survive the Flight Rising Great Depression together.

The Army of Fruitful Peanut Gods
@Selki
@HSoup
@Zaelium
@tigressRising
@arashiyama
@Translucent
@Ichamo
@TheAnimatorGamer
@NulliusNominis
@anika
@CrazyRedFire
@Pargon
@Allegria
@qweee
@Deathwolf555
@SptKat
@BrandendDraak
@TheArcaneKitsune
@Sylkaen
@Cngx
@Cluttermouse
@ObsidianBlade
@StormyWings
@SariStar
@Niceshot
@firedragon68
@Surpirate
@werewolvess
@Evolution2
@NovemberRose
@BoomBreeze

The Democratic Request Box of Future Articles

Empty
Original title of the thread: The Great Depression of Flight Rising

Note: this thread is entirely sarcastic and meant to be a joke. Do not take it seriously.

Hello there, comrades.

I am writing here to inform you of the plight which surely has reached your cognizance by now. This plight is a scourge upon the lands, and has shattered the lives of even the wealthiest of dragon clans.

We have reached total and utter economic stagnation, and our dragons are suffering because of it.

Dragons who were once placed upon a pedestal and lavished with the finest of silk apparel are being sent off to the Gods in favor of lair space, and those which were once worth tens of thousands of treasure have been reduced to but the lowest prices available. Mass-exaltation of unwanted dragons has become commonplace. No dragon -- Coatl, Fae, or Imperial -- and no gene -- Petals, Cherub, or Speckles -- has managed to dodge the severity of this issue.

How can we make Flight Rising great again, I entreat you? Please, do we have any answers? Some may say that the answer lies within the new players, and that when they come, they shall deliver glory upon us, and lavish us with lair space to sell our dragons. Others, less prophetically, turn to the Flight Rising staff, furiously ordering them to lower the cost of lair expansions. And even more others rally together and suggest that we increase our spending and buy more dragons. Regardless, we all need to do one thing: stick together in this terrible, tragic event.

I bid you and your dragons the best of health.

May we survive the Flight Rising Great Depression together.

The Army of Fruitful Peanut Gods
@Selki
@HSoup
@Zaelium
@tigressRising
@arashiyama
@Translucent
@Ichamo
@TheAnimatorGamer
@NulliusNominis
@anika
@CrazyRedFire
@Pargon
@Allegria
@qweee
@Deathwolf555
@SptKat
@BrandendDraak
@TheArcaneKitsune
@Sylkaen
@Cngx
@Cluttermouse
@ObsidianBlade
@StormyWings
@SariStar
@Niceshot
@firedragon68
@Surpirate
@werewolvess
@Evolution2
@NovemberRose
@BoomBreeze

The Democratic Request Box of Future Articles

Empty
@hold

Exalt. Exaaaaaallllt. Exalt for your mothers and your fathers. Exalt for your sisters and brothers. Exalt for the dragon generations as yet unborn.

From Dragonhome to the Ashefall Wastes, from the Sunbeam Ruins to the Starfall Isles, exalt!

Dragons of Sornieth, exalt!
@hold

Exalt. Exaaaaaallllt. Exalt for your mothers and your fathers. Exalt for your sisters and brothers. Exalt for the dragon generations as yet unborn.

From Dragonhome to the Ashefall Wastes, from the Sunbeam Ruins to the Starfall Isles, exalt!

Dragons of Sornieth, exalt!
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
@Hold - This has been the way of Flight Rising since early on. Always up and down, up and down. And will probably always be thus. =D
@Hold - This has been the way of Flight Rising since early on. Always up and down, up and down. And will probably always be thus. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@Hallel
Exaltation Push Has Caught Flight Rising By Storm
Hold onto your hats and hold your horses, folks, because dragons of Flight Rising are experiencing a new movement amongst players! Exaltation is hitting the world by storm, and players aren't afraid to let their dragons know who's boss. For the dragons out there who are reading this, experts advise that you make sure you look pretty, you let your scatterscrolls turn you into XXX GenOnes, and you take up a useful hobby like Coliseum farming, because it's their way or the highway, and if you're not ship-shape you'll be hitting the curb! Be

sure not to walk the Auction House alone for under 10000 treasure in case of an exaltation mob swooping in and picking you up, don't kick your Familiars out of the house, and make sure you continue wearing all Apparel! Studies have shown that the more crap they have to remove from you before they exalt you, the less likely players are to get rid of you in your lair! In order to make sure these scientific figures were accurate, we interviewed some Tundra off the street named Jimmy. Jimmy says that

he really wishes he weren't a part of this and that our interview crew is ridiculously annoying and a waste of treasure since we could be donating this time, effort, and money to help the Flight Rising Great Depression, but he did agree that it's more annoying to players if you're wearing apparel when they go to exalt you, so you can't question the facts!...continued on page 3.
@Hallel
Exaltation Push Has Caught Flight Rising By Storm
Hold onto your hats and hold your horses, folks, because dragons of Flight Rising are experiencing a new movement amongst players! Exaltation is hitting the world by storm, and players aren't afraid to let their dragons know who's boss. For the dragons out there who are reading this, experts advise that you make sure you look pretty, you let your scatterscrolls turn you into XXX GenOnes, and you take up a useful hobby like Coliseum farming, because it's their way or the highway, and if you're not ship-shape you'll be hitting the curb! Be

sure not to walk the Auction House alone for under 10000 treasure in case of an exaltation mob swooping in and picking you up, don't kick your Familiars out of the house, and make sure you continue wearing all Apparel! Studies have shown that the more crap they have to remove from you before they exalt you, the less likely players are to get rid of you in your lair! In order to make sure these scientific figures were accurate, we interviewed some Tundra off the street named Jimmy. Jimmy says that

he really wishes he weren't a part of this and that our interview crew is ridiculously annoying and a waste of treasure since we could be donating this time, effort, and money to help the Flight Rising Great Depression, but he did agree that it's more annoying to players if you're wearing apparel when they go to exalt you, so you can't question the facts!...continued on page 3.
@Hold

haha! :D Gold.
@Hold

haha! :D Gold.
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
@HSoup [edit: got less space-taking picture] [center][font=American Typewriter][size=7][b]Someone Actually Says Something Reasonable On An Online Thread[/size][/center] [columns] [left][font=American Typewriter][size=4] [img]http://animaliaz-life.com/data_images/siberian-forest-cat/siberian-forest-cat5.jpg[/img] [i]Above: An Illustration of a cat. Photo credit goes to some person, we don't really know, who cares, lol, isn't it cute?[/i] ------ [columns][font=American Typewriter][size=4]Experts say they never thought this day would come, and crowd-viewers are pushing past one another to take a gander at the beautiful gentledragon who has just said something intelligent...on the forums. Some skeptics are arguing that it is impossible for this to be true, and that it's all a conspiracy made by the Flying Spaghetti Monster in order to get those diddly-dang Spirals to finally convert to noodleism, but others argue that if that were the case, then this conversation would have much more to do with pasta than with intellectual discourse. We at the [nextcol] [font=American Typewriter][size=4]Generic Newspaper Station do not promote or condone any particular religious affiliation, though we do think it'd be quite nice to live in harmony, eating pasta of all types rather than just noodles. We also seem to have forgotten the purpose of this article in the process of discussing something completely and utterly irrelevant, so to make up for this we'll do what any good-natured internet user would do, and paste a picture of a cat beside the article in order to promote cuteness and celebration of National Cute Day coming up April 32nd.
@HSoup

[edit: got less space-taking picture]
Someone Actually Says Something Reasonable On An Online Thread

siberian-forest-cat5.jpg
Above: An Illustration of a cat. Photo credit goes to some person, we don't really know, who cares, lol, isn't it cute?

Experts say they never thought this day would come, and crowd-viewers are pushing past one another to take a gander at the beautiful gentledragon who has just said something intelligent...on the forums. Some skeptics are arguing that it is impossible for this to be true, and that it's all a conspiracy made by the Flying Spaghetti Monster in order to get those diddly-dang Spirals to finally convert to noodleism, but others argue that if that were the case, then this conversation would have much more to do with pasta than with intellectual discourse. We at the
Generic Newspaper Station do not promote or condone any particular religious affiliation, though we do think it'd be quite nice to live in harmony, eating pasta of all types rather than just noodles. We also seem to have forgotten the purpose of this article in the process of discussing something completely and utterly irrelevant, so to make up for this we'll do what any good-natured internet user would do, and paste a picture of a cat beside the article in order to promote cuteness and celebration of National Cute Day coming up April 32nd.
This is truly amazing

You should start a FR Gazette
This is truly amazing

Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium
Advertisements: Critics Loving The Newest Hot Newspaper
Send your dragons off into slavery, steal some bread from the homeless guy next to you, or try to get away with selling that ultra-fashionable potato sack your grandpappy gave you in 2008, because the latest newspaper in town is giving you the hottest information at even sexier prices! Critics are absolutely loving it, calling it "...truly amazing,..." and claiming "...You should start a FR Gazette!" Yet at the same time, some souls cannot truly handle the greatness that is this new

paper. When asked by critics whether he would choose receiving 2,000 gems, a Coatl scroll, and that ultra-fashionable potato sack we were talking about before or reading this paper, Jimmy the Tundra said that he "really wished you diddly-dang dragons would get off my lot before I take out my totally-legal AK-47 and force you to!" and that he "is living a high-class life in his dirt house and would rather not dabble in the finer arts of journalism!" with a really sassy, dramatic hand wave that we will surely miss seeing since we now have a nice, spiffy new restraining order

which is very shiny, too! Wow, you know, it's really hard to believe, folks! This new paper is super controversial, I give you that! For those of you crazy paper-lovers out there, you can find this paper online and print it out by going to www.flightrising.com and then clicking on the 'Flight Rising Discussion' button. Wait, what? You accidentally deleted system 32? OH GOD, GUYS, WE HAVE A LAWSUIT ON OUR HA...continued on page 5.
@Zaelium
Advertisements: Critics Loving The Newest Hot Newspaper
Send your dragons off into slavery, steal some bread from the homeless guy next to you, or try to get away with selling that ultra-fashionable potato sack your grandpappy gave you in 2008, because the latest newspaper in town is giving you the hottest information at even sexier prices! Critics are absolutely loving it, calling it "...truly amazing,..." and claiming "...You should start a FR Gazette!" Yet at the same time, some souls cannot truly handle the greatness that is this new

paper. When asked by critics whether he would choose receiving 2,000 gems, a Coatl scroll, and that ultra-fashionable potato sack we were talking about before or reading this paper, Jimmy the Tundra said that he "really wished you diddly-dang dragons would get off my lot before I take out my totally-legal AK-47 and force you to!" and that he "is living a high-class life in his dirt house and would rather not dabble in the finer arts of journalism!" with a really sassy, dramatic hand wave that we will surely miss seeing since we now have a nice, spiffy new restraining order

which is very shiny, too! Wow, you know, it's really hard to believe, folks! This new paper is super controversial, I give you that! For those of you crazy paper-lovers out there, you can find this paper online and print it out by going to www.flightrising.com and then clicking on the 'Flight Rising Discussion' button. Wait, what? You accidentally deleted system 32? OH GOD, GUYS, WE HAVE A LAWSUIT ON OUR HA...continued on page 5.
WHERE IS PAGE 5. I NEED TO CONTINUE READING.
WHERE IS PAGE 5. I NEED TO CONTINUE READING.
[quote name="Zaelium" date=2016-04-18 15:26:51] This is truly amazing You should start a FR Gazette [/quote] I agree
Zaelium wrote on 2016-04-18:
This is truly amazing

I agree
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8