Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [The Generic Newspaper Station]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hold

It has recently come to our attention in Light that all colors belong to us, as all colors are truly just reflections of light off an object. We would appreciate it if you warned our fellow flights that Light will take the colors Rose, Swamp, Sky, Fire, Goldenrod, Azure, Caribbean, and Mulberry hostage if our fellow flights ever displease us.

Regards,
anika, Light Flight Chancellor
@Hold

It has recently come to our attention in Light that all colors belong to us, as all colors are truly just reflections of light off an object. We would appreciate it if you warned our fellow flights that Light will take the colors Rose, Swamp, Sky, Fire, Goldenrod, Azure, Caribbean, and Mulberry hostage if our fellow flights ever displease us.

Regards,
anika, Light Flight Chancellor
@Hold - Despite the threats of Jimmy the tundra, I hope the intrepid reporters of this paper continue to report the hard news stories of Flight Rising. LOL =D
@Hold - Despite the threats of Jimmy the tundra, I hope the intrepid reporters of this paper continue to report the hard news stories of Flight Rising. LOL =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
Omg this thread! Please make this newspaper a thing! please have a funnies section!
Omg this thread! Please make this newspaper a thing! please have a funnies section!
XriSV9h.gif
We must reach page three!! And five!! Post, everyone!!
We must reach page three!! And five!! Post, everyone!!
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@chespin
Resident Pokemon Kept In Suspense Because of Newspaper
On Flight Rising, the most important people are the Pokemon, and if you disappoint the Pokemon, you are bringing shame upon your family, your family's family, your family's family's family, and your family's family's family's neighbor's dog. Today, the local paper has done just that, and this article serves as an apolog...continue on page 5

[Advertisement]Wow, look at that shine! Have you ever seen a balloon so shiny and clean? Make sure you go to your local foodstore and buy your very own balloon shiner! Share it with your friends! Spray it on your balloons! Spray it in your mouth! Hell, you can even burn it in your bathtub! The balloon shiner is what you need in order to live a successful life in this Darwinistic, capitalistic, dragonraceophobic, illiterate nutcracker society of hooligan bananas we call Flight Rising!
@chespin
Resident Pokemon Kept In Suspense Because of Newspaper
On Flight Rising, the most important people are the Pokemon, and if you disappoint the Pokemon, you are bringing shame upon your family, your family's family, your family's family's family, and your family's family's family's neighbor's dog. Today, the local paper has done just that, and this article serves as an apolog...continue on page 5

[Advertisement]Wow, look at that shine! Have you ever seen a balloon so shiny and clean? Make sure you go to your local foodstore and buy your very own balloon shiner! Share it with your friends! Spray it on your balloons! Spray it in your mouth! Hell, you can even burn it in your bathtub! The balloon shiner is what you need in order to live a successful life in this Darwinistic, capitalistic, dragonraceophobic, illiterate nutcracker society of hooligan bananas we call Flight Rising!
@Arcanist there are too many dragons. you're pretty good at dealing with these kinds of "overpopulation" problems.
@Arcanist there are too many dragons. you're pretty good at dealing with these kinds of "overpopulation" problems.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
wait wait wait

do balloons even exist on fr

why would i need a balloon shiner if there are no balloons??
wait wait wait

do balloons even exist on fr

why would i need a balloon shiner if there are no balloons??
[press 'B' to blow]
@anika
The Color Heists Continue As Racial Hatred Towards Light Dragons Receives a New Surge
Holy crap, guys, the Fine Brothers are at it again! Instead of copyrighting reacting, they have copyrighted colors...and they're also not the Fine Brothers, but ignore that because it is still kind of true and you may find your colors censored by the Sornithian, not-American-at-all federal government institution responsible for copyrights across the internet because nobody really remembers their names. Oh, technicalities! All across Flight Rising, dragons are rising up to go against this oppressive regime that these Light Dragons have dared to thrust

upon the innocent civilians of other flights. "Flight supremacy must be stopped!" Jim-not-Jimmy the Tundra adamantly asserts. If we allow this to continue, we may find ourselves in a pickle. And not just a pickle. A very big, not-green, not-colored pickle. And if there's one thing I would miss more than colored pickles, it would be totally-not-dyed-with-carcinogenic-materials neon pink cakes! Imagine life without them! Without colors! What are we without the edibles that come in many varieties? What is the point of Jolly Ranchers? How can

we as a civilization survive without becoming like that Giver dude in that one movie!" Jim-not-Jimmy couldn't have said it better, folks. These light dragons are ruining our lives! Yet is it fair to punish them all for these acts of copyright? Some dragons say yes, and are rallying against them. "END LIGHT OPPRESSION," they scream. Can you hear the screams? Of course you can! They are right outside your window, pounding on the do...continued on page 7.
@anika
The Color Heists Continue As Racial Hatred Towards Light Dragons Receives a New Surge
Holy crap, guys, the Fine Brothers are at it again! Instead of copyrighting reacting, they have copyrighted colors...and they're also not the Fine Brothers, but ignore that because it is still kind of true and you may find your colors censored by the Sornithian, not-American-at-all federal government institution responsible for copyrights across the internet because nobody really remembers their names. Oh, technicalities! All across Flight Rising, dragons are rising up to go against this oppressive regime that these Light Dragons have dared to thrust

upon the innocent civilians of other flights. "Flight supremacy must be stopped!" Jim-not-Jimmy the Tundra adamantly asserts. If we allow this to continue, we may find ourselves in a pickle. And not just a pickle. A very big, not-green, not-colored pickle. And if there's one thing I would miss more than colored pickles, it would be totally-not-dyed-with-carcinogenic-materials neon pink cakes! Imagine life without them! Without colors! What are we without the edibles that come in many varieties? What is the point of Jolly Ranchers? How can

we as a civilization survive without becoming like that Giver dude in that one movie!" Jim-not-Jimmy couldn't have said it better, folks. These light dragons are ruining our lives! Yet is it fair to punish them all for these acts of copyright? Some dragons say yes, and are rallying against them. "END LIGHT OPPRESSION," they scream. Can you hear the screams? Of course you can! They are right outside your window, pounding on the do...continued on page 7.
Your Sexiest Source of News Offers You a New Subscription Service
Jim-not-Jimmy the Tundra was in happy tears this morning at 7:40 at night when he proclaimed to the audience, "This, my friends, is a true accomplishment! We have surpassed the crucible of dragonmanity and through trial and error have managed to bring ourselves to the strife of civilization! Technology shall be ours! The world shall be our oyster, and nobody can stop us! We are dragons! That is why, on this beautiful day, I address

you all upon a matter of great importance! This beautiful piece of literature which has brought our society across many milestones on its glorious, shiny silver back has once again surprised us with a new and amazing accomplishment! From this day forward, your experience will change for the better. Your lives will be flapjacks, and we will be the pancake spatulas which flip you over every day to see things at a different angle! This movement

will mark the beginning of a golden age, where dragons are allowed to thrive and sustain at the same time! I present to you the beautiful Generic Newspaper Station's very own subscription servic...continued on page 7.

[In all seriousness, ask to be added to the pinglist. Anyone who receives an 'article' from this will automatically be pinged. The people being pinged from this article will not be included on the pinglist unless they ask.]

@Hallel
@HSoup
@Zaelium
@chespin
@Ichamo
@anika
@CrazyRedFire
@Selki
@astrotheology
@Translucent
Your Sexiest Source of News Offers You a New Subscription Service
Jim-not-Jimmy the Tundra was in happy tears this morning at 7:40 at night when he proclaimed to the audience, "This, my friends, is a true accomplishment! We have surpassed the crucible of dragonmanity and through trial and error have managed to bring ourselves to the strife of civilization! Technology shall be ours! The world shall be our oyster, and nobody can stop us! We are dragons! That is why, on this beautiful day, I address

you all upon a matter of great importance! This beautiful piece of literature which has brought our society across many milestones on its glorious, shiny silver back has once again surprised us with a new and amazing accomplishment! From this day forward, your experience will change for the better. Your lives will be flapjacks, and we will be the pancake spatulas which flip you over every day to see things at a different angle! This movement

will mark the beginning of a golden age, where dragons are allowed to thrive and sustain at the same time! I present to you the beautiful Generic Newspaper Station's very own subscription servic...continued on page 7.

[In all seriousness, ask to be added to the pinglist. Anyone who receives an 'article' from this will automatically be pinged. The people being pinged from this article will not be included on the pinglist unless they ask.]

@Hallel
@HSoup
@Zaelium
@chespin
@Ichamo
@anika
@CrazyRedFire
@Selki
@astrotheology
@Translucent
@Hold

Add me to the pinglist ;w;