Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1399 1400
oh man, i cant wait to see what kind of cool colors undel shows us next!!
oh man, i cant wait to see what kind of cool colors undel shows us next!!
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
I'm really hoping for some black range in there. Personal bias but there you go, even if I doubt anything the art team can come up with will top my love for obsidian.
I'm really hoping for some black range in there. Personal bias but there you go, even if I doubt anything the art team can come up with will top my love for obsidian.
bH7MWqP.png
Thaat was the wildest update of FR I've ever seen.
Hoping to get more bright greens!
Thaat was the wildest update of FR I've ever seen.
Hoping to get more bright greens!
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I'd really love to see more shades of green *_* Purple too... and blue... I just love those colder colors.
I'd really love to see more shades of green *_* Purple too... and blue... I just love those colder colors.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I'm so excited about the new colors! And being able to actually keep up with a thread! Yay!
I'm so excited about the new colors! And being able to actually keep up with a thread! Yay!
ShLp8ga.png
@MallyMcAlli

Do you have a link to that thread? Porcelain and Glass sound really, really cool. I would love to see the suggestions.
@MallyMcAlli

Do you have a link to that thread? Porcelain and Glass sound really, really cool. I would love to see the suggestions.
I'm really hoping for more yellows and reds!
I'm really hoping for more yellows and reds!
7zcCDc4.png
@Undel

I currently have two nests I filled up today. Will the new color options be a possibility for these dragons when they hatch?
@Undel

I currently have two nests I filled up today. Will the new color options be a possibility for these dragons when they hatch?
3 hours ahead of FR time
i need more jewel tones and "butter" (a slightly different banana i guess lol?) anddddd

mint

and more oranges omg "orange" is burnt orange and "sunshine" is yellow-orange, according to my crayola crayons
i need more jewel tones and "butter" (a slightly different banana i guess lol?) anddddd

mint

and more oranges omg "orange" is burnt orange and "sunshine" is yellow-orange, according to my crayola crayons
@Takumi

No problem! Some of them are serious, some of them are joke colors, but either way there are a lot of really nice ones!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1358550/1
@Takumi

No problem! Some of them are serious, some of them are joke colors, but either way there are a lot of really nice ones!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1358550/1
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1399 1400