Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1399 1400
@MallyMcAlli

Thank you so much for the link! I really do love Glass, Honey, and Vanilla... also, of course, Mint.

And Ghost, even though that's probably not gonna happen. It's great.
@MallyMcAlli

Thank you so much for the link! I really do love Glass, Honey, and Vanilla... also, of course, Mint.

And Ghost, even though that's probably not gonna happen. It's great.
With this update i'd love to see highlights on all the genes, not just the Shiny ones like facet/iri/exc.
With this update i'd love to see highlights on all the genes, not just the Shiny ones like facet/iri/exc.
@Takumi I'm praying for Mint right now, you have no idea.

Ghost could be made into an awesome skin, tho.
@Takumi I'm praying for Mint right now, you have no idea.

Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I do hope they take these suggestions into consideration if they haven't already.
I do hope they take these suggestions into consideration if they haven't already.
bwuGGyS.png
[quote name="MallyMcAlli" date=2015-08-02 23:07:49] @ Takumi I'm praying for Mint right now, you have no idea. Ghost could be made into an awesome skin, tho. [/quote] mint mint mint mint i'd die if mint was made. seafoam is lovely but it doesnt quite satisfy my minty craving.
MallyMcAlli wrote on 2015-08-02:
@ Takumi I'm praying for Mint right now, you have no idea.

mint mint mint mint
i'd die if mint was made. seafoam is lovely but it doesnt quite satisfy my minty craving.
VWPWMZp.png
@Lullaby i hope so too, but i also kinda like the surprise of Murk!
@Lullaby i hope so too, but i also kinda like the surprise of Murk!
Oh man. SUPER looking forward to the browns, reds, and yellows expanding.
Oh man. SUPER looking forward to the browns, reds, and yellows expanding.
[quote name="Lullaby" date=2015-08-02 23:07:50] I do hope they take these suggestions into consideration if they haven't already. [/quote] wish we could've had a vote!
Lullaby wrote on 2015-08-02:

wish we could've had a vote!
VWPWMZp.png
I really hope we get more purples!

And Minion Yellow.
I really hope we get more purples!

And Minion Yellow.
fravi_zps3b7c9456.png
I like how they have to be bred for, I don't know, somehow it seems more fun that way.
I like how they have to be bred for, I don't know, somehow it seems more fun that way.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1399 1400