Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 753 754
Why are all the frogs not being released at the same time?
Why are all the frogs not being released at the same time?
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png

Is it possible to show us any concept art or designs of some of the dragon breeds? It'd be interesting to see what they could have been!

Is it possible to show us any concept art or designs of some of the dragon breeds? It'd be interesting to see what they could have been!
694f3ab0-79cc-11e7-b15a-a7fd51c27156.giftt5ZtBD.gif * Seijuurou
* FR time +16!
Is it possible to discount gem items in the gem marketplace over time (if they are not selling as much)? And why do the best colors get released in the gem marketplace?
Is it possible to discount gem items in the gem marketplace over time (if they are not selling as much)? And why do the best colors get released in the gem marketplace?
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
How many Generation 1 dragons have been hatched since flight rising started?
How many Generation 1 dragons have been hatched since flight rising started?
There was an old answer regarding how many moons Sornieth has, and you've said the exact number is unknown to all maybe except the Arcanist, but there are 2-3 moons that dominates the night. Are there any official cannon to what they are called (each of their names) by the dragons?
There was an old answer regarding how many moons Sornieth has, and you've said the exact number is unknown to all maybe except the Arcanist, but there are 2-3 moons that dominates the night. Are there any official cannon to what they are called (each of their names) by the dragons?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Does astrology exist in Sornieth? And if it does, does it have anything to do with the Deity whose festival corresponds with that month?
Does astrology exist in Sornieth? And if it does, does it have anything to do with the Deity whose festival corresponds with that month?
darjeeling100_zpsdest5vhk.png

Juli •
21 •
she/her •
FR + 4 •
Is it possible for an Emperor to contain the part/s of a non-deceased Imperial? For example there was a big war where lots of Imperial dragons died, but one of them only lost it's leg, and survived. Is it possible, that the Emperor born from that battlefield fused with the lost leg as well, while the original owner of that leg is still alive?
I hope this will be answered, it would help my lore greatly. ^^
Is it possible for an Emperor to contain the part/s of a non-deceased Imperial? For example there was a big war where lots of Imperial dragons died, but one of them only lost it's leg, and survived. Is it possible, that the Emperor born from that battlefield fused with the lost leg as well, while the original owner of that leg is still alive?
I hope this will be answered, it would help my lore greatly. ^^
Usually when you release alchemy recipes, the sets are all the same level (tomes, amulets. etc.) but the frog comanions are all different levels. Why is this?

How do you pronounce "Agol"? I've tried to figure it out ever since it was released. and I still don't know.
Usually when you release alchemy recipes, the sets are all the same level (tomes, amulets. etc.) but the frog comanions are all different levels. Why is this?

How do you pronounce "Agol"? I've tried to figure it out ever since it was released. and I still don't know.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Would it be possible to begin an FAQ so that common questions (for example, how the mods treat inactive accounts and when randomized events are decided) so that there is more room for new questions to get answered?
Would it be possible to begin an FAQ so that common questions (for example, how the mods treat inactive accounts and when randomized events are decided) so that there is more room for new questions to get answered?
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
Can we expect more lore to be added to the overall game? Like plot events or stuff like that? Something actively involving the flight deity's again, perhaps?
Can we expect more lore to be added to the overall game? Like plot events or stuff like that? Something actively involving the flight deity's again, perhaps?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 753 754