Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 753 754
Is there any information pertaining to the Shade that you have available? What are its origins? Did it appear out of nowhere or come from another world? Did it make a move on Sornieth with "good intentions"? Perhaps the wise Arcanist has something?

Also, have the deities have made an attempt to take each other's territory? For example: Has Plaguebringer ever made a move on the Sea of a Thousand Currents to start a viral epidemic? Has Lightweaver ever made a move on the Tangled Woods to bring the Sunbeam Ruins in its entirety back to Light (It does say "The earth here is literally sunken, as if half of the Sunbeam Ruins fell away into darkness willingly" in the detailed description).
Is there any information pertaining to the Shade that you have available? What are its origins? Did it appear out of nowhere or come from another world? Did it make a move on Sornieth with "good intentions"? Perhaps the wise Arcanist has something?

Also, have the deities have made an attempt to take each other's territory? For example: Has Plaguebringer ever made a move on the Sea of a Thousand Currents to start a viral epidemic? Has Lightweaver ever made a move on the Tangled Woods to bring the Sunbeam Ruins in its entirety back to Light (It does say "The earth here is literally sunken, as if half of the Sunbeam Ruins fell away into darkness willingly" in the detailed description).
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Would you ever take community input on new future dragon designs? (I for one would love a sea dragon inspired dragon, Guardians are my favorite but they aren't quite aquatic enough for my liking)
Would you ever take community input on new future dragon designs? (I for one would love a sea dragon inspired dragon, Guardians are my favorite but they aren't quite aquatic enough for my liking)
I'll ask my question again because I think it's really important. Will you guys consider an alternate account referral bonus? Having the current one where the referrer gets gems if the referred buys some is an invasion of privacy, and it's really rubbed me the wrong way about purchasing gems.
I'll ask my question again because I think it's really important. Will you guys consider an alternate account referral bonus? Having the current one where the referrer gets gems if the referred buys some is an invasion of privacy, and it's really rubbed me the wrong way about purchasing gems.
pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
1: Can we get some lore on the species names? (Why are Mirrors called Mirrors when they don't mimic or reflect like Nocturnes do? Are there fairies in Sornieth that Fae are connected to, even just visually?)

2: Are the Encyclopedia articles on the history of Sornieth literal truth, or are these dragon legends? (Are the deities actual gods, or just super-powerful ancient entities the dragons chose to revere?)
2.5: What religions, if any, do the Beastclans follow? I assume they aren't worshipping the Eleven, since most are at war with dragonkind.
1: Can we get some lore on the species names? (Why are Mirrors called Mirrors when they don't mimic or reflect like Nocturnes do? Are there fairies in Sornieth that Fae are connected to, even just visually?)

2: Are the Encyclopedia articles on the history of Sornieth literal truth, or are these dragon legends? (Are the deities actual gods, or just super-powerful ancient entities the dragons chose to revere?)
2.5: What religions, if any, do the Beastclans follow? I assume they aren't worshipping the Eleven, since most are at war with dragonkind.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
Will the admins ever consider making an Coli App for Smartphones; maybe even with an offline griding function to claim prizes later on?

I know, coding an app takes time and monies, but it would be awesome to be able to grind when you're not on a desktop.

And since the coli doesn't seem to work anymore on chrome for android devices without heavy lagging, it would be a great help, to keep up with dragon stuff. Like feeding. And festival currency.
Will the admins ever consider making an Coli App for Smartphones; maybe even with an offline griding function to claim prizes later on?

I know, coding an app takes time and monies, but it would be awesome to be able to grind when you're not on a desktop.

And since the coli doesn't seem to work anymore on chrome for android devices without heavy lagging, it would be a great help, to keep up with dragon stuff. Like feeding. And festival currency.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
since there was a kickstarter perk for familiars, why do you allow familiar suggestions.

Do you take the artwork suggestions into consideration? (like the new spiecies suggestions) or will you ignore(not ignore) but not do.. artwork of those suggestions because it was a kickstarter thing where people /payed/ to get a skydancer for instance?
since there was a kickstarter perk for familiars, why do you allow familiar suggestions.

Do you take the artwork suggestions into consideration? (like the new spiecies suggestions) or will you ignore(not ignore) but not do.. artwork of those suggestions because it was a kickstarter thing where people /payed/ to get a skydancer for instance?
Is arcane magic adaptable? If an arcane dragon wanted to manipulate plant matter, would it would somewhat (depending on skill level of the derg, ofc), or would it hurt the plants? Also, is arcane magic more volatile than it is practical?
Is arcane magic adaptable? If an arcane dragon wanted to manipulate plant matter, would it would somewhat (depending on skill level of the derg, ofc), or would it hurt the plants? Also, is arcane magic more volatile than it is practical?
JNcM0WQ.png
Why are snappers so different to begin with? Other than statting them as tanks or glass cannons, they should have singular skills. Is there information about this? Or am I just missing something?
Why are snappers so different to begin with? Other than statting them as tanks or glass cannons, they should have singular skills. Is there information about this? Or am I just missing something?
TzfAhH6.png
Will there ever be an encyclopedia entry for Skydancer dragons
Will there ever be an encyclopedia entry for Skydancer dragons
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
Approximately when will the Ghost gene be added to Baldwin?
Approximately when will the Ghost gene be added to Baldwin?
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 753 754