Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 565 566 567 568 569 ... 753 754
Can familiars breed? Like you put two Skycats with each other and you get cute little Sky kittens later on?
Can familiars breed? Like you put two Skycats with each other and you get cute little Sky kittens later on?
Previously ThePastIsNow

Bared its snout, the sky opened its mouth and showed its teeth
I heard you heard your house get chewed through from underneath
Everyone was screaming
Loup! Le Loup! Le Loup! Le Loup!
Will there be an option to turn off the mouse-over help tooltips? Particularly when mousing over options in the top right (Alerts, Messages, etc)? While they're unobtrusive on a computer, on mobile they can block other options and are difficult to get rid of.
Will there be an option to turn off the mouse-over help tooltips? Particularly when mousing over options in the top right (Alerts, Messages, etc)? While they're unobtrusive on a computer, on mobile they can block other options and are difficult to get rid of.
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
I was wondering: water eggs have barnacles, do they appear after the female did lay them ? If not does it hurts ?
I was wondering: water eggs have barnacles, do they appear after the female did lay them ? If not does it hurts ?
:D
So we know the size of beastclan species now, but what about non-beastclan affiliated sapient races, like mith and manticores? And Sprangyroo too! (I think Sprangyroo got skipped even though they work with longneck)
So we know the size of beastclan species now, but what about non-beastclan affiliated sapient races, like mith and manticores? And Sprangyroo too! (I think Sprangyroo got skipped even though they work with longneck)
VXZZmOI.png
When an egg is layed between the border of two flights, which element would it take on?
When an egg is layed between the border of two flights, which element would it take on?
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
So we all know who runs the various things at the trading post and festive favors, but who runs the marketplace, lore-wise? Like, is there a collection of dragons that run a bazaar or something?
So we all know who runs the various things at the trading post and festive favors, but who runs the marketplace, lore-wise? Like, is there a collection of dragons that run a bazaar or something?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
So, if you add a new plentiful breed, would it be available from A)Unhatched Elemental Eggs, B) the Progen menu options, or C) just the Marketplace?
So, if you add a new plentiful breed, would it be available from A)Unhatched Elemental Eggs, B) the Progen menu options, or C) just the Marketplace?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
What's the likelihood of a lost hatchling being found and raised by the beastclans?
What's the likelihood of a lost hatchling being found and raised by the beastclans?
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Does the team have any current plans for a new breed? I imagine that introducing any new breed now would be heck of a task since there are so many new apparel items.
Also how long does it take to design and develop ideas for new items? Does the admin team discuss things like these in meetings or is left to the site artists?
Does the team have any current plans for a new breed? I imagine that introducing any new breed now would be heck of a task since there are so many new apparel items.
Also how long does it take to design and develop ideas for new items? Does the admin team discuss things like these in meetings or is left to the site artists?
3a_zpsdwxbmjfx.gif2_zpsk23pzxqe.gif
Will Emperors ever be released?
(http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29)
Will Emperors ever be released?
(http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29)
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
1 2 ... 565 566 567 568 569 ... 753 754