Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 753 754
This is probably a really silly question, but...

Can any of the dragon breeds breathe fire? Can only dragons of the Fire Flight do so? If it's dependent on Flight, can the other dragons breathe a different kind of element, say, frost breath for Ice? I know there might not be an equivalent for some of them, though.

This thought just randomly popped into my mind, and I thought to ask. ^^
This is probably a really silly question, but...

Can any of the dragon breeds breathe fire? Can only dragons of the Fire Flight do so? If it's dependent on Flight, can the other dragons breathe a different kind of element, say, frost breath for Ice? I know there might not be an equivalent for some of them, though.

This thought just randomly popped into my mind, and I thought to ask. ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Was there any logic behind the order of the flight's festivals? I was noticing some don't match up with zodiac elements (for example, April = Aries = Fire, but it's the water festival) :?
Was there any logic behind the order of the flight's festivals? I was noticing some don't match up with zodiac elements (for example, April = Aries = Fire, but it's the water festival) :?
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
[b]Please note: We do not answer questions requesting ETAs or suggestions.[/b] [quote]How did the Wyrmwound even come to exist? Did the Plaguebringer just dig a hole and spit in it? Or is it lava that got full of disease? Or...?[/quote] The Wyrmwound is the Plaguebringer's experimentation cauldron. Using her own mysterious magics, she uses it to concoct strong diseases and malladies that are then tested upon the dragons, flora, and fauna of the Scarred Wasteland to measure their survivability. It's like getting a flu shot! Only like, way worse. [br][br][quote]We know by lore which dragon gods were the first to exist in Sornieth, but which one was the first to be designed and created in the progress of making the site? And which one was the last one?[/quote] The Earthshaker was the first of the dragons to be designed, though he's changed quite a bit since his first iteration! The earth deity was originally a great serpent that tore up the ground. [br][br][quote]What exactly is the background image on the FR website (referring to the wings)?[/quote] There isn't really much of a story behind the background -- it's just two wings we took from early concept art! We chose different colors to help play up the difference between flight elements, which is a central idea of Flight Rising. [br][br][quote]Do these dragons have names?[/quote] Nope! They're just nameless sponsors. :) [br][br][quote]Is there a forum onsite that we can post a Wishlist in which it wouldn't be considered spam?[/quote] The nature of wishlists does not encourage discussion. They can also quickly take over a forum, burying discussion topics or sales threads. We have over 230,000 registered users with anywhere from 2000 to 3000+ active users at a given moment. If we allowed wishlists in forums, that's all they'd consist of. Wishlists are essentially personal journals.With that in mind, the best place for a wishlist is a player's Clan Profile. We hope this helps! [br][br][quote]Thanks to you guys, we only ever see a tiny fraction of the bugs. What was the funniest/most ridiculous one users never saw?[/quote] Actually, one of the funniest bugs came out recently with Crossroads. You couldn't type the number '8' in the treasure or gem boxes. Like, what? How does that even happen? This almost led to a conspiracy... until we fixed it! [br][br][quote]Beverage of choice: coffee, tea, water, a professional and responsible number of beers?[/quote] [b]Xhaz:[/b] Replace the last one with a single tumbler of Jameson on the rocks, and you're dead on. [b]Undel:[/b] Out of those choices, water. Out of any choices, Coke Zero, and lots of it. [b]Aequorin:[/b] A strong cup of Kona to start the day and a Chilean or Argentinian cabernet to end the day.
Please note: We do not answer questions requesting ETAs or suggestions.
Quote:
How did the Wyrmwound even come to exist? Did the Plaguebringer just dig a hole and spit in it? Or is it lava that got full of disease? Or...?

The Wyrmwound is the Plaguebringer's experimentation cauldron. Using her own mysterious magics, she uses it to concoct strong diseases and malladies that are then tested upon the dragons, flora, and fauna of the Scarred Wasteland to measure their survivability. It's like getting a flu shot! Only like, way worse.

Quote:
We know by lore which dragon gods were the first to exist in Sornieth, but which one was the first to be designed and created in the progress of making the site? And which one was the last one?

The Earthshaker was the first of the dragons to be designed, though he's changed quite a bit since his first iteration! The earth deity was originally a great serpent that tore up the ground.

Quote:
What exactly is the background image on the FR website (referring to the wings)?

There isn't really much of a story behind the background -- it's just two wings we took from early concept art! We chose different colors to help play up the difference between flight elements, which is a central idea of Flight Rising.

Quote:
Do these dragons have names?

Nope! They're just nameless sponsors. :)

Quote:
Is there a forum onsite that we can post a Wishlist in which it wouldn't be considered spam?

The nature of wishlists does not encourage discussion. They can also quickly take over a forum, burying discussion topics or sales threads.

We have over 230,000 registered users with anywhere from 2000 to 3000+ active users at a given moment. If we allowed wishlists in forums, that's all they'd consist of. Wishlists are essentially personal journals.With that in mind, the best place for a wishlist is a player's Clan Profile. We hope this helps!

Quote:
Thanks to you guys, we only ever see a tiny fraction of the bugs. What was the funniest/most ridiculous one users never saw?

Actually, one of the funniest bugs came out recently with Crossroads. You couldn't type the number '8' in the treasure or gem boxes. Like, what? How does that even happen?

This almost led to a conspiracy... until we fixed it!

Quote:
Beverage of choice: coffee, tea, water, a professional and responsible number of beers?

Xhaz: Replace the last one with a single tumbler of Jameson on the rocks, and you're dead on.

Undel: Out of those choices, water. Out of any choices, Coke Zero, and lots of it.

Aequorin: A strong cup of Kona to start the day and a Chilean or Argentinian cabernet to end the day.
What do Coral/Grouse Basilisk eat?

Why did the Q&A temporarily disappear?
What do Coral/Grouse Basilisk eat?

Why did the Q&A temporarily disappear?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Will there ever be an option to layer 2 accents or skin & accent like we can in previews?

Will there ever be an option to interact with all familiars in one go? As we can feed all dragons together in one go.
Will there ever be an option to layer 2 accents or skin & accent like we can in previews?

Will there ever be an option to interact with all familiars in one go? As we can feed all dragons together in one go.
How did the rest of the dragon gods react to the Arcanist upon finding out that he was the cause of the Shade's return (assuming they found out)?

How did the rest of the dragon gods react to the Arcanist upon finding out that he was the cause of the Shade's return (assuming they found out)?

MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
What would happen if you shaved a tundra? Would they hate you forever or would they accept their fate?
What would happen if you shaved a tundra? Would they hate you forever or would they accept their fate?
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Would it be possible to create a forum (or sub forum) for just hatcheries?

Also, why is it taking so long to get the forum search working? I figured that would take priority over new familiars, venues, genes, etc. since without it there are so many duplicate threads (eating up precious data).
Would it be possible to create a forum (or sub forum) for just hatcheries?

Also, why is it taking so long to get the forum search working? I figured that would take priority over new familiars, venues, genes, etc. since without it there are so many duplicate threads (eating up precious data).
Image by geistlich
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
How can fae dragons (who usually weight under 5kg, and are often less than 2m long) lay down eggs in which a baby guardian (60kg) or a baby imperial (100kg, 3m long)??
How can fae dragons (who usually weight under 5kg, and are often less than 2m long) lay down eggs in which a baby guardian (60kg) or a baby imperial (100kg, 3m long)??
I write things!

tumblr_onudwaRFjt1s79fpho1_400.png
So are the user made puzzles in Tidal Trouble never going to be acknowledged/accepted or rejected? I've had one in limbo for over a year, so...I'm really curious about that.
So are the user made puzzles in Tidal Trouble never going to be acknowledged/accepted or rejected? I've had one in limbo for over a year, so...I'm really curious about that.
13949207.png3685271.png22567446.png3042803.png
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 753 754