Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 753 754
Can dragons visit or meet their deities?
Can dragons visit or meet their deities?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Did the way the FR community price/value dragons and other things go as you expect? For example: Did you know when you opened FR that people would become obsessed with first-generation dragons, or dragons with double/triple colors?
Did the way the FR community price/value dragons and other things go as you expect? For example: Did you know when you opened FR that people would become obsessed with first-generation dragons, or dragons with double/triple colors?
What exactly ARE the couriers? Are there more of them that we just don't see? Do they have any elemental affiliation or are they truly neutral?
What exactly ARE the couriers? Are there more of them that we just don't see? Do they have any elemental affiliation or are they truly neutral?

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Do the admins look at outside sources of feedback that are popular among the userbase?
Do the admins look at outside sources of feedback that are popular among the userbase?
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
[quote][br][br][quote]...are our dragons different breeds from 1 single founder species that all of the gods molded to their specific liking, or are they are distinct species that the gods individually created from different whatevers that just happen to make fertile mules with each other?[/quote] Dragon breeds today are long-descended forms of unique breeds created by the deities. [/quote] COULD YOU POSSIBLY ELABORATE???????? WHAT DID THEY LOOK LIKE???? Did they work like our dragons, with their own clans, or were they more hive-oriented, all working in tandem with their deity? Were they just as intelligent, or were they built for war? These are important things I believe all of the creative community need to know!!
Quote:

Quote:
...are our dragons different breeds from 1 single founder species that all of the gods molded to their specific liking, or are they are distinct species that the gods individually created from different whatevers that just happen to make fertile mules with each other?

Dragon breeds today are long-descended forms of unique breeds created by the deities.

COULD YOU POSSIBLY ELABORATE???????? WHAT DID THEY LOOK LIKE???? Did they work like our dragons, with their own clans, or were they more hive-oriented, all working in tandem with their deity? Were they just as intelligent, or were they built for war? These are important things I believe all of the creative community need to know!!
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
when will we know the outcome to the familiar coloring contest?
when will we know the outcome to the familiar coloring contest?
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
Is there any chance that- after all the new color wheel is revealed of course- that the admins might reveal which colors are the ones that got added after the new wheel was announced? If I recall right from reading the thread, I think there were two points where the wheel grew even larger, and I'd be very curious to see which colors we wouldn't have gotten but for those extra extensions!
Is there any chance that- after all the new color wheel is revealed of course- that the admins might reveal which colors are the ones that got added after the new wheel was announced? If I recall right from reading the thread, I think there were two points where the wheel grew even larger, and I'd be very curious to see which colors we wouldn't have gotten but for those extra extensions!
UJXttDL.png
Do marketplace sections restock individually? Like, is it possible for the Apparel section to restock while the Familiar section does not restock? Or if one restocks do all of them get a restock?
Do marketplace sections restock individually? Like, is it possible for the Apparel section to restock while the Familiar section does not restock? Or if one restocks do all of them get a restock?
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Is FlightRising getting any closer to having new player registration open all of the time, and not just for short windows every now and again?
Is FlightRising getting any closer to having new player registration open all of the time, and not just for short windows every now and again?
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
Where in Sornieth is each Coliseum Venue located? Some are pretty easy to figure out, like the Scorched Forest, but where is, for example, the Delta?
Where in Sornieth is each Coliseum Venue located? Some are pretty easy to figure out, like the Scorched Forest, but where is, for example, the Delta?
moj0Ael.png
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 753 754