Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 753 754
How many dragons were exalted this week? 8D
How many dragons were exalted this week? 8D
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Hello! Will there be a community vote on next year's festival familiars, like the previous year, or will it be the site artist's choice this time around? I personally don't mind either way, but with FR's current "year" coming to a close soon, I'm a bit curious!
Hello! Will there be a community vote on next year's festival familiars, like the previous year, or will it be the site artist's choice this time around? I personally don't mind either way, but with FR's current "year" coming to a close soon, I'm a bit curious!
aJyYWw6.png
Is the name of the planet we live on called Sorneith?
If so, why Sorneith?
Does it have any symbolism? Or is it just a name?
Is the name of the planet we live on called Sorneith?
If so, why Sorneith?
Does it have any symbolism? Or is it just a name?
What does KS mean?
What does KS mean?
What kind of venom do the bonepriests and corpse cleaners have? Neurotoxic? Hemotoxic?
What kind of venom do the bonepriests and corpse cleaners have? Neurotoxic? Hemotoxic?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote]How do you post a picture in the forums?[/quote] You can use BBCode to post a picture in your message by wrapping your image's URL inside the [ img ] [ /img ] tags. It is also possible to click the tree icon above the text input box and paste in your images URL to have the BBCode formatted for you. [br][br] [quote]Hi, I was just curious if you would ever bring back the sprite familiars? I really like them but they're hard to obtain at the price they're at in the AH. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend^^ tank you<333333[/quote] There are currently no plans to reintroduce the Sprite Familiars into the game economy, as we have retired these items. Items that are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=27][b]retired[/b][/url] will not be returning. Items that have been [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=42][b]"cycled"[/b][/url] have a chance to be reintroduced again in the future. [br][br] [quote]So what's up with the profanity filters? I'm sorry, I just found it a little silly when I found out in a rp PM that stup id was a censored word but damned wasn't. What made you guys choose certain words over others, and is there any thought to possibly removing those filters for older players, even if it's just in private messages?[/quote] Simply put: We don't want profanity on our website and community. That said, if a word is in the filter that maybe shouldn't be, we encourage players to send us a message through [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us][b]Contact Us[/b][/url] explaining why. [br][br] [quote]Does the Night of the Nocturne event indicate we'll be seeing a "New Breed Debut" event each December? Or...does it mean we'll be seeing a repeat for Nocturne scrolls every December...as some on the forums have guessed. I'm personally hoping for the new breed event. Makes me salivate for that month to come sooner.[/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1283770][b][i]Night of the Nocturne[/i][/b][/url] will return each December and feature the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=63][b]Nocturne[/b][/url] breed only. We are looking at ways to improve the event over last year, however, so there may be some gameplay changes involved in that. [br][br] [quote]I have a question and concern regarding which posts are in the main flight forum and why some have been moved to the flight's Sales Forum? Are there criteria posted somewhere? It's wreaking havoc a bit trying to find and upkeep some threads for folks and as a flight leader I am concerned about where we should be putting which posts?[/quote] If a thread is transaction based, it will be moved to the Flight Sales forum. We are aware that the waters get a little muddy where [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dominance][b]Dominance[/b][/url] is concerned and we'll review the state of the Flight Forums. Thank you for your feedback! [br][br] [quote]Will we ever see another, significant increase in lair sizes? I know you can't say when, but even a general yes/no would be nice to know. :)[/quote] Lair expansions are always something that the development team are thinking about. [br][br] [quote]What does KS mean?[/quote] "KS" is a common abbreviation for Kickstarter, the company [b]Stormlight Workshop[/b] used to gather fundraising for [i]Flight Rising[/i]'s launch in June 2013.
Quote:
How do you post a picture in the forums?

You can use BBCode to post a picture in your message by wrapping your image's URL inside the [ img ] [ /img ] tags. It is also possible to click the tree icon above the text input box and paste in your images URL to have the BBCode formatted for you.

Quote:
Hi, I was just curious if you would ever bring back the sprite familiars? I really like them but they're hard to obtain at the price they're at in the AH. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend^^ tank you<333333

There are currently no plans to reintroduce the Sprite Familiars into the game economy, as we have retired these items. Items that are retired will not be returning. Items that have been "cycled" have a chance to be reintroduced again in the future.

Quote:
So what's up with the profanity filters? I'm sorry, I just found it a little silly when I found out in a rp PM that stup id was a censored word but damned wasn't. What made you guys choose certain words over others, and is there any thought to possibly removing those filters for older players, even if it's just in private messages?

Simply put: We don't want profanity on our website and community.

That said, if a word is in the filter that maybe shouldn't be, we encourage players to send us a message through Contact Us explaining why.

Quote:
Does the Night of the Nocturne event indicate we'll be seeing a "New Breed Debut" event each December?

Or...does it mean we'll be seeing a repeat for Nocturne scrolls every December...as some on the forums have guessed.

I'm personally hoping for the new breed event. Makes me salivate for that month to come sooner.

Night of the Nocturne will return each December and feature the Nocturne breed only. We are looking at ways to improve the event over last year, however, so there may be some gameplay changes involved in that.

Quote:
I have a question and concern regarding which posts are in the main flight forum and why some have been moved to the flight's Sales Forum? Are there criteria posted somewhere? It's wreaking havoc a bit trying to find and upkeep some threads for folks and as a flight leader I am concerned about where we should be putting which posts?

If a thread is transaction based, it will be moved to the Flight Sales forum. We are aware that the waters get a little muddy where Dominance is concerned and we'll review the state of the Flight Forums. Thank you for your feedback!

Quote:
Will we ever see another, significant increase in lair sizes? I know you can't say when, but even a general yes/no would be nice to know. :)

Lair expansions are always something that the development team are thinking about.

Quote:
What does KS mean?

"KS" is a common abbreviation for Kickstarter, the company Stormlight Workshop used to gather fundraising for Flight Rising's launch in June 2013.
I have two questions! I hope that's okay ^^

The first is about guard; I read in an old thread that it had a 50% chance of being successful, but that the plan was to tie it to a dragon's defense stat. Has that happened? (Sorry about accidentally necro-ing the other thread; I didn't know! :S )

The second is about the png format for skins and accents. I asked it before in the help forum, but the only help someone was able to give me was "I've heard from other people" (which I was still very grateful for, but before gems are spent I'd like to make sure.) Long story short, you recommend gimp as one of the programs you can use to make skins and accents but also very specifically say that you need to submit a png24 format file. Neither Gimp, nor Krita (which is what I use) specify which kind of png their program saves as. Is that a problem?
I have two questions! I hope that's okay ^^

The first is about guard; I read in an old thread that it had a 50% chance of being successful, but that the plan was to tie it to a dragon's defense stat. Has that happened? (Sorry about accidentally necro-ing the other thread; I didn't know! :S )

The second is about the png format for skins and accents. I asked it before in the help forum, but the only help someone was able to give me was "I've heard from other people" (which I was still very grateful for, but before gems are spent I'd like to make sure.) Long story short, you recommend gimp as one of the programs you can use to make skins and accents but also very specifically say that you need to submit a png24 format file. Neither Gimp, nor Krita (which is what I use) specify which kind of png their program saves as. Is that a problem?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Does Sornieth have more than one moon? It is very important that I know this!
Does Sornieth have more than one moon? It is very important that I know this!
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
will there ever be new breeds?

also

where is the saturnalia
will there ever be new breeds?

also

where is the saturnalia
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
A previous question/answer mentioned that Arcane Flight Snappers can alter the gravity around them to fly. Can all Arcane dragons do this, or is it just the Snappers?
A previous question/answer mentioned that Arcane Flight Snappers can alter the gravity around them to fly. Can all Arcane dragons do this, or is it just the Snappers?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 753 754