Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 753 754
Will Emperor dragons ever make an appearance in the Coliseum or will there ever be official artwork of them? Also, how do the dead Imperials fuse after death and why are they the only breed of dragon that does this?
Will Emperor dragons ever make an appearance in the Coliseum or will there ever be official artwork of them? Also, how do the dead Imperials fuse after death and why are they the only breed of dragon that does this?
Have you ever thought about or are you thinking about making some way to make dragons' relationships visual (other than the lineage)? Like a customisable box with "partner"-dragon/"best friend"-dragon/"sibling"-dragon, etc. If not; is it something you'd consider for the future?
Have you ever thought about or are you thinking about making some way to make dragons' relationships visual (other than the lineage)? Like a customisable box with "partner"-dragon/"best friend"-dragon/"sibling"-dragon, etc. If not; is it something you'd consider for the future?
5UPBxSM.png
Are there any plans on making the coli into a pokemon like game (using this as it is most wiedly known)
where you walk around on a map and enter battles (like the way we do now)

are there plans on expanding on the max level a dragon can be (I'd love it to go as high as 100... dedication! but it would give me more to do other than level up to 25.. which can be done in a day...
Are there any plans on making the coli into a pokemon like game (using this as it is most wiedly known)
where you walk around on a map and enter battles (like the way we do now)

are there plans on expanding on the max level a dragon can be (I'd love it to go as high as 100... dedication! but it would give me more to do other than level up to 25.. which can be done in a day...
1) Will there ever be a better way to search for dragons for sale in the AH? Like a multi selection tool or exclusion? like If I wanted a dragon with either Daub Or Peregrine but NOT Seraph, I could use a check box to select both Peregrine and daub, but not Seraph? Or if you wanted to buy an RTB dragon would there be a function to select RTB or non-rtb.

2) will there ever be 2 different images for Male/female hatchlings? Rather than the same image for both?
1) Will there ever be a better way to search for dragons for sale in the AH? Like a multi selection tool or exclusion? like If I wanted a dragon with either Daub Or Peregrine but NOT Seraph, I could use a check box to select both Peregrine and daub, but not Seraph? Or if you wanted to buy an RTB dragon would there be a function to select RTB or non-rtb.

2) will there ever be 2 different images for Male/female hatchlings? Rather than the same image for both?
What exactly happens to a pearlcatcher if their pearl is stolen?
What exactly happens to a pearlcatcher if their pearl is stolen?
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
We know that it's impossible to bond with two of the same type of familiar daily. Like, if I had two Bumbles, I can attach one, bond, but I can't detach it, put another and bond again.

So, knowing this, why can't we attach multiple of a kind of familiar to different dragons?
We know that it's impossible to bond with two of the same type of familiar daily. Like, if I had two Bumbles, I can attach one, bond, but I can't detach it, put another and bond again.

So, knowing this, why can't we attach multiple of a kind of familiar to different dragons?
Where do Nocturne Eggs fall into lore?
No other breed has their own egg -that we know of- and the fact that the element of a hatched Nocturne is random implies that they don't entirely follow the 'All dragons need elemental guidance' rule.
Where do Nocturne Eggs fall into lore?
No other breed has their own egg -that we know of- and the fact that the element of a hatched Nocturne is random implies that they don't entirely follow the 'All dragons need elemental guidance' rule.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
What if the limited breeds got completely exalted or breed changed? Like there was no dragons left in that breed. It might not be as big of a problem for nocturnes, but if all of the imperials were gone would scrolls be given out to repopulate?
What if the limited breeds got completely exalted or breed changed? Like there was no dragons left in that breed. It might not be as big of a problem for nocturnes, but if all of the imperials were gone would scrolls be given out to repopulate?
5sgKGZR.gif
What are the extensions behind a Tundras' head? A second set of ears? Fins?
What are the extensions behind a Tundras' head? A second set of ears? Fins?
Will the wildclaw scroll ever be rotated into the gem marketplace for more than a few days. or is it always going to be just a special, once in a while thing?
Will the wildclaw scroll ever be rotated into the gem marketplace for more than a few days. or is it always going to be just a special, once in a while thing?

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 753 754