Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 835 836
Just picked up a Hawksbill Goliath for way cheaper than it should have been. If it's yours, PM me with a screenshot of the "auction sold" message and I'll send it back.
Just picked up a Hawksbill Goliath for way cheaper than it should have been. If it's yours, PM me with a screenshot of the "auction sold" message and I'll send it back.
YsUBlZc.png
i bought a g1, triple-gened, 7-digit (though it started with 9) noc off wind auctions for pretty cheap- if you're the seller and you mispriced her, send me a message with the ah receipt and i'll return her for the same amount she cost.
i bought a g1, triple-gened, 7-digit (though it started with 9) noc off wind auctions for pretty cheap- if you're the seller and you mispriced her, send me a message with the ah receipt and i'll return her for the same amount she cost.
globules.png
Someone misprice a Cactus Marzal? It was below LAH by a good bit.

PM me with your reciept and I can send it right back to you.
Someone misprice a Cactus Marzal? It was below LAH by a good bit.

PM me with your reciept and I can send it right back to you.
lil-guy.png
I bought three pieces of fairly expensive apparel for 2 gems each. PM me with which pieces they were, and I'll send them back.
I bought three pieces of fairly expensive apparel for 2 gems each. PM me with which pieces they were, and I'll send them back.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I mispriced a skin...

Skin: A Night in the Clouds
I accidentally priced it at around 59t. I meant to price it at 59g. Listed it on September 29, 2017 at 19:06 (7:10 PST).

Please PM me if you happened to have picked it up.
I mispriced a skin...

Skin: A Night in the Clouds
I accidentally priced it at around 59t. I meant to price it at 59g. Listed it on September 29, 2017 at 19:06 (7:10 PST).

Please PM me if you happened to have picked it up.
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Hello!

I picked up a sash at around 23:25-23:35 PST (roughly 20 minutes ago) at a price that makes me think that you mispriced it. If you can tell me which sash it was and what the price was, I will gladly return it for the price I paid for it. I will list it for resale after the site reset in about 24 hours if you haven't claimed it!
Hello!

I picked up a sash at around 23:25-23:35 PST (roughly 20 minutes ago) at a price that makes me think that you mispriced it. If you can tell me which sash it was and what the price was, I will gladly return it for the price I paid for it. I will list it for resale after the site reset in about 24 hours if you haven't claimed it!
Auction_copy.jpg
Sold Infectioners Sash for 20k treasure, obvious mistake. Should have been listed for 200k. Would really appreciate if this was returned. Thank you
Sold Infectioners Sash for 20k treasure, obvious mistake. Should have been listed for 200k. Would really appreciate if this was returned. Thank you
@LilD

Maybe @/FoggyDownpour has it?
@LilD

Maybe @/FoggyDownpour has it?
PpBM5cS.png
Just messaged them. @SolusPrime379

Thanks for looking out
Just messaged them. @SolusPrime379

Thanks for looking out
@LilD

No problem!
@LilD