Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100
Reminder to submit your night actions.

Would it help if I extended the night until tomorrow?
Reminder to submit your night actions.

Would it help if I extended the night until tomorrow?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote=TastyPastry] One person leaves early, as the rest of them finish their meal. She heads to her room, taking a quick look at the clock and counting down the seconds. She smiles. It’s not time yet... but it will be, soon. [/quote] Here's what I've gathered from this, the killer is fairly on time as to when they kill someone, also, the killer might possibly be a she. Any thoughts about the rest?
TastyPastry wrote:
One person leaves early, as the rest of them finish their meal. She heads to her room, taking a quick look at the clock and counting down the seconds. She smiles. It’s not time yet... but it will be, soon.
Here's what I've gathered from this, the killer is fairly on time as to when they kill someone, also, the killer might possibly be a she. Any thoughts about the rest?
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-11 07:09:04" ] I'd have to say I think I stole most of your guys' luck. I won't be very active today!! It's my girlfriend's birthday + lab work time. I'm sending you all my love, and my inbox is open for y'all at any point at any time. [/quote] P lease tell your girlfriend a hello from me, and that she's lucky to have someone as nice as you!
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-11 07:09:04:
I'd have to say I think I stole most of your guys' luck.

I won't be very active today!! It's my girlfriend's birthday + lab work time. I'm sending you all my love, and my inbox is open for y'all at any point at any time.
P lease tell your girlfriend a hello from me, and that she's lucky to have someone as nice as you!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Foxstarplayful" date="2019-09-11 17:07:28" ] [quote=TastyPastry] One person leaves early, as the rest of them finish their meal. She heads to her room, taking a quick look at the clock and counting down the seconds. She smiles. It’s not time yet... but it will be, soon. [/quote] Here's what I've gathered from this, the killer is fairly on time as to when they kill someone, also, the killer might possibly be a she. Any thoughts about the rest? [/quote] I can see where you're coming from. My first thought was that her punctualness could be related to what time the person was submitting their action. But I highly doubt that, as it would be impossible to tell when someone was submitting an action. I do agree that it is probably a girl, unless Tasty is misleading us? But based on the fact that the Flavor read ‘she’ and not ‘they’ could mean something
Foxstarplayful wrote on 2019-09-11 17:07:28:
TastyPastry wrote:
One person leaves early, as the rest of them finish their meal. She heads to her room, taking a quick look at the clock and counting down the seconds. She smiles. It’s not time yet... but it will be, soon.
Here's what I've gathered from this, the killer is fairly on time as to when they kill someone, also, the killer might possibly be a she. Any thoughts about the rest?

I can see where you're coming from. My first thought was that her punctualness could be related to what time the person was submitting their action. But I highly doubt that, as it would be impossible to tell when someone was submitting an action. I do agree that it is probably a girl, unless Tasty is misleading us? But based on the fact that the Flavor read ‘she’ and not ‘they’ could mean something
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
END OF NIGHT 2/ START OF DAY 3
It’s time.
Many things happen on the submarine that night.

In their rooms, an engineer checks the clock. They’re running out of time, ever so slowly. They’re hungry, so hungry. When they arrived to dinner earlier that night, they found their plate empty, the contents cleaned out. Having rationed everything evenly, the rest of the crew remarked that they must have eaten it all earlier without realizing, but their empty stomach says otherwise. They sleep fitfully that night, one hand resting over their aching belly.

Oralee sits at a table, thinking to herself. During dinner, someone passed her an anonymous love letter, refusing to tell her who it was from. She hasn’t been able to stop thinking about it. She’s a scientist, first and foremost, and she has no time for romance. She still wonders, though, who it could have possibly been. Nevertheless, she tries to return to the task at hand, trying to find a way to get the submarine working again. Midway through the night, a person wearing a mask kicks down the door.

“What? No, get away!” Oralee yells, but the attacker is too fast. They wrap their arms around her neck, squeezing and squeezing until finally, Oralee’s eyes flutter shut and she slumps to the floor, dead.

Meanwhile, a secret admirer gathers their courage to deliver a sealed note. Tanglefire takes a deep breath. “All I have to do is slide this note under Oralee’s door, and then I can go back to my room.” Suddenly, Tangle hears a scream— they rush to Oralee’s room, only to find the door ajar, a masked murderer standing over her body.

The killer turns around. Tangle tries to back up and run back down the corridor, but the killer, yet again, is too quick. Grabbing Tangle’s throat, the murderer once again kills another victim through strangulation.

Lastly, a stowaway sneaks into someone’s room, eager to snatch any snacks they might have hidden inside. They’re hungry too, and surely all of the other scientists can spare a meal or too.

Inside, they see a potato, resting on a bedside table. MysticalScribe reaches for it, salivating hungrily, when all of a sudden, it explodes in their hands. When the inhabitant of the room awakes, they receive a nasty surprise— bits and pieces of flesh and potato are splattered across the room. More tragically, their potato is gone— they go hungry for the day.

When the rest of the crew awakens, they’re in for a shock. Two of their number are unaccounted for, and when they test the DNA of the flesh and potato splatters, they find that it does not match up with any of their crew members.

A figure standing in the corner does a quick headcount. She’s shocked to find that so many have disappeared so fast. Another course of action might be in order. She returns to her rooms, resolving to research a matter further, poring over old encyclopedias of creatures long lost to time.
Oralee was killed! They were the Heartless Scientist!
Tanglefire was killed! They were the Secret Admirer!
MysticalScribe was killed! They were the Stowaway!
A player has begun to starve.
The day will end on September 13, at 18:30.
Be sure to submit a vote for the lynch.

Links to the spectator chat will be sent out shortly to all dead players.
END OF NIGHT 2/ START OF DAY 3
It’s time.
Many things happen on the submarine that night.

In their rooms, an engineer checks the clock. They’re running out of time, ever so slowly. They’re hungry, so hungry. When they arrived to dinner earlier that night, they found their plate empty, the contents cleaned out. Having rationed everything evenly, the rest of the crew remarked that they must have eaten it all earlier without realizing, but their empty stomach says otherwise. They sleep fitfully that night, one hand resting over their aching belly.

Oralee sits at a table, thinking to herself. During dinner, someone passed her an anonymous love letter, refusing to tell her who it was from. She hasn’t been able to stop thinking about it. She’s a scientist, first and foremost, and she has no time for romance. She still wonders, though, who it could have possibly been. Nevertheless, she tries to return to the task at hand, trying to find a way to get the submarine working again. Midway through the night, a person wearing a mask kicks down the door.

“What? No, get away!” Oralee yells, but the attacker is too fast. They wrap their arms around her neck, squeezing and squeezing until finally, Oralee’s eyes flutter shut and she slumps to the floor, dead.

Meanwhile, a secret admirer gathers their courage to deliver a sealed note. Tanglefire takes a deep breath. “All I have to do is slide this note under Oralee’s door, and then I can go back to my room.” Suddenly, Tangle hears a scream— they rush to Oralee’s room, only to find the door ajar, a masked murderer standing over her body.

The killer turns around. Tangle tries to back up and run back down the corridor, but the killer, yet again, is too quick. Grabbing Tangle’s throat, the murderer once again kills another victim through strangulation.

Lastly, a stowaway sneaks into someone’s room, eager to snatch any snacks they might have hidden inside. They’re hungry too, and surely all of the other scientists can spare a meal or too.

Inside, they see a potato, resting on a bedside table. MysticalScribe reaches for it, salivating hungrily, when all of a sudden, it explodes in their hands. When the inhabitant of the room awakes, they receive a nasty surprise— bits and pieces of flesh and potato are splattered across the room. More tragically, their potato is gone— they go hungry for the day.

When the rest of the crew awakens, they’re in for a shock. Two of their number are unaccounted for, and when they test the DNA of the flesh and potato splatters, they find that it does not match up with any of their crew members.

A figure standing in the corner does a quick headcount. She’s shocked to find that so many have disappeared so fast. Another course of action might be in order. She returns to her rooms, resolving to research a matter further, poring over old encyclopedias of creatures long lost to time.
Oralee was killed! They were the Heartless Scientist!
Tanglefire was killed! They were the Secret Admirer!
MysticalScribe was killed! They were the Stowaway!
A player has begun to starve.
The day will end on September 13, at 18:30.
Be sure to submit a vote for the lynch.

Links to the spectator chat will be sent out shortly to all dead players.
Well, um, three in one night. That's a lot of death right there
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Mystical wasn't one of the 3P claims, iirc. I'm getting more skeptical of the ones that did with every round. Unless we do only have a few town and they just so happened to be the ones that were picked off early.
Mystical wasn't one of the 3P claims, iirc. I'm getting more skeptical of the ones that did with every round. Unless we do only have a few town and they just so happened to be the ones that were picked off early.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-09-11 18:40:40" ] Well, um, three in one night. That's a lot of death right there [/quote] Yeah I didn’t anticipate all the actions to line up like that because for this to happen, several very specific things had to take place. Somehow the stars aligned, and we got three deaths in one night.
Maithax wrote on 2019-09-11 18:40:40:

Yeah I didn’t anticipate all the actions to line up like that because for this to happen, several very specific things had to take place. Somehow the stars aligned, and we got three deaths in one night.
@MurderlessCrow Did you pass the potato on or keep it?
@MurderlessCrow Did you pass the potato on or keep it?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-11 18:42:37" ] @/MurderlessCrow Did you pass the potato on or keep it? [/quote] forgot about it. i still have the Potat.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-11 18:42:37:
@/MurderlessCrow Did you pass the potato on or keep it?
forgot about it. i still have the Potat.
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100