Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 99 100
Okay but idea: DND mafia
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-08 15:43:38" ] Okay but idea: DND mafia [/quote] im in im in im in
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-08 15:43:38:
im in im in im in
1DKhf3D.png
END OF NIGHT 1/ START OF DAY 2

Nobody sleeps well that night. Eerie wails echo throughout the submarine, the source unknown. Sometimes, a crew member will be woken up by a loud thump against the hull of the submarine. They’ll look out their window, and catch a glimpse of huge, luminous eyes shining through the water.

During the night, one person sneaks out of their room, a flask full of vinegar in their hand. They tip-toe silently, stopping in front of one of the bedrooms. “This should do it,” they murmur, setting the vinegar right outside the door. They reach into their lab coat, pulling out a packet of baking soda. Carefully, they shake the powder into the flask, pull on their lab goggles, and run away as quickly as they can. They close their eyes, and wait for the muffled sound of an explosion… only, nothing happens. They turn around— the mixture is bubbling over, but it isn’t nearly strong enough to kill the poor soul sleeping inside. Perhaps they should have paid more attention in Chemistry.

Little do they know, they’re quite lucky— who knows what could have happened to the sub if the mixture had actually exploded as they had planned? A breach in the hull could have been deadly to everybody several kilometers below the surface of the water.

Meanwhile, a young Romeo composes a love letter to one of the scientists— they haven’t confessed their feelings yet, but high-stress situations only serve to bring people closer together, right? They’re certain that the scientist will reciprocate their feelings. They fall asleep dreaming of love.

The reporter doesn’t sleep— they can’t after all, not with all the thoughts they’ve got floating around in their head about what has already happened on this expedition. They jot down several notes about the murder that took place earlier in the day, and spend the night planning out the article they can’t wait to write.

Midway through the night however, a loud knock at their door makes the reporter look up from their work. Nightskyseer opens the door, curious to see who could possibly be knocking at the door at this hour.

“Hello?” Night says, and a masked figure waves cheerily from the other side of the door, knife in hand.

“Wait, what’s going on?” Night backs up, trying to get as far away as possible from the figure, only to trip over the bed.

“Sorry about this,” the figure says. She raises the knife in the air. “I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t have to, really. But I counted the vegetables in the pantry— we’re running out, and so we need to reduce the number of mouths to feed. No hard feelings?” she says.

“No, not cool!” Night tries to shout, but then the killer plunges the knife into her stomach.

“If it’s any consolation, I’m sure you’ll make an excellent pot roast,” she says. The killer then drags the body away, resolving to cut it up into nice tender pieces in the morning.

In the morning, a person wakes up with a potato on their bedside table. A small note is attached to it. “Let’s play a game,” it reads. “Pass the hot potato around before the time runs out— or don’t, up to you!”

When the crew trudges over to the dining hall, a person opens the fridge, searching for their share of the breakfast rations. Each package is labeled with a name, but they can’t seem to find theirs. “Who stole my cornflakes?” they ask, but the rest of the crew is as bewildered as they are. The person looks for their lunch and dinner just to be certain, but find that those packages are missing as well.
Nightskyseer has been killed. She was The Reporter.
A player received a potato!
A player has begun to starve.
The day will end on September 10th, at 18:30.
I’m still looking for subs for Warriorgirl1234 and Dragonsnest!
All results will be sent out shortly, give me a few minutes.

Nightskyseer’s Death Message:
My wincon was to guess all the mafia members before the game ended, and if you’re seeing this someone killed me or I’m really, really lucky and Dragon has a really good gut. Be gay do crime stan Loona drink tea
END OF NIGHT 1/ START OF DAY 2

Nobody sleeps well that night. Eerie wails echo throughout the submarine, the source unknown. Sometimes, a crew member will be woken up by a loud thump against the hull of the submarine. They’ll look out their window, and catch a glimpse of huge, luminous eyes shining through the water.

During the night, one person sneaks out of their room, a flask full of vinegar in their hand. They tip-toe silently, stopping in front of one of the bedrooms. “This should do it,” they murmur, setting the vinegar right outside the door. They reach into their lab coat, pulling out a packet of baking soda. Carefully, they shake the powder into the flask, pull on their lab goggles, and run away as quickly as they can. They close their eyes, and wait for the muffled sound of an explosion… only, nothing happens. They turn around— the mixture is bubbling over, but it isn’t nearly strong enough to kill the poor soul sleeping inside. Perhaps they should have paid more attention in Chemistry.

Little do they know, they’re quite lucky— who knows what could have happened to the sub if the mixture had actually exploded as they had planned? A breach in the hull could have been deadly to everybody several kilometers below the surface of the water.

Meanwhile, a young Romeo composes a love letter to one of the scientists— they haven’t confessed their feelings yet, but high-stress situations only serve to bring people closer together, right? They’re certain that the scientist will reciprocate their feelings. They fall asleep dreaming of love.

The reporter doesn’t sleep— they can’t after all, not with all the thoughts they’ve got floating around in their head about what has already happened on this expedition. They jot down several notes about the murder that took place earlier in the day, and spend the night planning out the article they can’t wait to write.

Midway through the night however, a loud knock at their door makes the reporter look up from their work. Nightskyseer opens the door, curious to see who could possibly be knocking at the door at this hour.

“Hello?” Night says, and a masked figure waves cheerily from the other side of the door, knife in hand.

“Wait, what’s going on?” Night backs up, trying to get as far away as possible from the figure, only to trip over the bed.

“Sorry about this,” the figure says. She raises the knife in the air. “I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t have to, really. But I counted the vegetables in the pantry— we’re running out, and so we need to reduce the number of mouths to feed. No hard feelings?” she says.

“No, not cool!” Night tries to shout, but then the killer plunges the knife into her stomach.

“If it’s any consolation, I’m sure you’ll make an excellent pot roast,” she says. The killer then drags the body away, resolving to cut it up into nice tender pieces in the morning.

In the morning, a person wakes up with a potato on their bedside table. A small note is attached to it. “Let’s play a game,” it reads. “Pass the hot potato around before the time runs out— or don’t, up to you!”

When the crew trudges over to the dining hall, a person opens the fridge, searching for their share of the breakfast rations. Each package is labeled with a name, but they can’t seem to find theirs. “Who stole my cornflakes?” they ask, but the rest of the crew is as bewildered as they are. The person looks for their lunch and dinner just to be certain, but find that those packages are missing as well.
Nightskyseer has been killed. She was The Reporter.
A player received a potato!
A player has begun to starve.
The day will end on September 10th, at 18:30.
I’m still looking for subs for Warriorgirl1234 and Dragonsnest!
All results will be sent out shortly, give me a few minutes.

Nightskyseer’s Death Message:
My wincon was to guess all the mafia members before the game ended, and if you’re seeing this someone killed me or I’m really, really lucky and Dragon has a really good gut. Be gay do crime stan Loona drink tea
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
AWH GOAWD THE POTATOES STARVE THAT EXPLAINS THE ROLECARD

I THINK THERES A POISONER

DANGIT I NEEDED TWEETY TO DIE

1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-08 15:43:38" ] Okay but idea: DND mafia [/quote] That sounds awesome, I would totally be open to joining.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-08 15:43:38:

That sounds awesome, I would totally be open to joining.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-08 14:46:56" ] [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-09-08 14:28:04" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-08 14:25:43" ] Quick poll did Pastry tell you you’ll see the results of your actions in the morning IF you survive or was that just me [/quote] Oooooo, guess we know who's gonna die[emoji=coatl winking size=1] [/quote] If I die, kill Mai [/quote] XD looks like I was right. I am amused
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-08 14:46:56:
Maithax wrote on 2019-09-08 14:28:04:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-08 14:25:43:
Quick poll did Pastry tell you you’ll see the results of your actions in the morning IF you survive or was that just me
Oooooo, guess we know who's gonna die
If I die, kill Mai
XD looks like I was right. I am amused
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-08 15:48:13" ] AWH GOAWD THE POTATOES STARVE THAT EXPLAINS THE ROLECARD I THINK THERES A POISONER DANGIT I NEEDED TWEETY TO DIE [/quote] WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO DIE?
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-08 15:48:13:

WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO DIE?

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-08 15:51:35" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-08 15:48:13" ] AWH GOAWD THE POTATOES STARVE THAT EXPLAINS THE ROLECARD I THINK THERES A POISONER DANGIT I NEEDED TWEETY TO DIE [/quote] WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO DIE? [/quote] BECAUSE I PROTECTED YOU LAST NIGHT :((((((((
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-08 15:51:35:

BECAUSE I PROTECTED YOU LAST NIGHT :((((((((
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-08 15:54:25" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-08 15:51:35" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-08 15:48:13" ] AWH GOAWD THE POTATOES STARVE THAT EXPLAINS THE ROLECARD I THINK THERES A POISONER DANGIT I NEEDED TWEETY TO DIE [/quote] WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO DIE? [/quote] BECAUSE I PROTECTED YOU LAST NIGHT :(((((((( [/quote] WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-08 15:54:25:

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-08 15:55:06" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-08 15:54:25" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-08 15:51:35" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-08 15:48:13" ] AWH GOAWD THE POTATOES STARVE THAT EXPLAINS THE ROLECARD I THINK THERES A POISONER DANGIT I NEEDED TWEETY TO DIE [/quote] WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO DIE? [/quote] BECAUSE I PROTECTED YOU LAST NIGHT :(((((((( [/quote] WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT? [/quote] MY LOGIC
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-08 15:55:06:
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-08 15:54:25:

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?
MY LOGIC
1DKhf3D.png