Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100
Yes its supposed to say that but he bottom edge cut it off. ;-;
Yes its supposed to say that but he bottom edge cut it off. ;-;
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
@Melonwings same hat . jpg

I'm morally opposed to coin flips but that seems like the best idea.
@Melonwings same hat . jpg

I'm morally opposed to coin flips but that seems like the best idea.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-08 15:00:16" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-09-08 14:59:09" ] Oh shoot I did a bad. So basically, I have two players whose abilities which, for lack of a better word, contradict each other, and I didn’t think it out beforehand how to balance them out or which action would have priority. What should I do? Should I just flip a coin with heads making one player’s ability take priority and tails corresponding with the other? Should I just wing it? I’m super confused as to what the result of that should be. Leaning towards flipping a coin, but I wanted to see if anyone else had a better idea. [/quote] Coin flip! You saw what wonders it did for us in LBR. [/quote] Ah, memories Go for a coin flip
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-08 15:00:16:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-09-08 14:59:09:
Oh shoot I did a bad.

So basically, I have two players whose abilities which, for lack of a better word, contradict each other, and I didn’t think it out beforehand how to balance them out or which action would have priority.

What should I do? Should I just flip a coin with heads making one player’s ability take priority and tails corresponding with the other? Should I just wing it? I’m super confused as to what the result of that should be. Leaning towards flipping a coin, but I wanted to see if anyone else had a better idea.
Coin flip! You saw what wonders it did for us in LBR.
Ah, memories

Go for a coin flip
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
rip your signatures

@RadioReprise you’re just morally opposed to coin flips because RNG likes me better than you
rip your signatures

@RadioReprise you’re just morally opposed to coin flips because RNG likes me better than you
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-08 15:28:30" ] @/RadioReprise you’re just morally opposed to coin flips because RNG likes me better than you [/quote] Pffffff XD
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-08 15:28:30:
@/RadioReprise you’re just morally opposed to coin flips because RNG likes me better than you
Pffffff XD

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
RNG hates me in general. I could never play DND because of the astronomical number of crit fails I'd get ajdbfjsj.
RNG hates me in general. I could never play DND because of the astronomical number of crit fails I'd get ajdbfjsj.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-08 15:33:30" ] RNG hates me in general. I could never play DND because of the astronomical number of crit fails I'd get ajdbfjsj. [/quote] Haven't played a campaign before, but I would love to try sometime soon!
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-08 15:33:30:
Haven't played a campaign before, but I would love to try sometime soon!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@tweeter101 I'm dm so I could invite you to an online campaing for a day if you wish.
@tweeter101 I'm dm so I could invite you to an online campaing for a day if you wish.
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-08 15:36:03" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-08 15:33:30" ] RNG hates me in general. I could never play DND because of the astronomical number of crit fails I'd get ajdbfjsj. [/quote] Haven't played a campaign before, but I would love to try sometime soon! [/quote] Same with Tweeter! But also my luck with RNG is weird- I go long periods without any luck and then something happens like winning Roundsey or a monster jackpot on a stupid arcade game I tried just for fun
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-08 15:36:03:
Same with Tweeter! But also my luck with RNG is weird- I go long periods without any luck and then something happens like winning Roundsey or a monster jackpot on a stupid arcade game I tried just for fun
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-08 15:40:31" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-08 15:36:03" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-08 15:33:30" ] RNG hates me in general. I could never play DND because of the astronomical number of crit fails I'd get ajdbfjsj. [/quote] Haven't played a campaign before, but I would love to try sometime soon! [/quote] Same with Tweeter! But also my luck with RNG is weird- I go long periods without any luck and then something happens like winning Roundsey or a monster jackpot on a stupid arcade game I tried just for fun [/quote] HELLO YOUVE SUMMONED YOUR LOCAL DM
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-08 15:40:31:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-08 15:36:03:
Same with Tweeter! But also my luck with RNG is weird- I go long periods without any luck and then something happens like winning Roundsey or a monster jackpot on a stupid arcade game I tried just for fun
HELLO YOUVE SUMMONED YOUR LOCAL DM
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100