Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 100
Deleted scene:

As the other players retire to their rooms to cry, a lone figure sneaks into the dining hall, tip-toeing to Dragonclaw101’s body.

“This should come in handy,” they say. “We have to do something about the corpses, after all.” They lick their lips, then drag the body into their room, resolving to carve it up into manageable chunks later. They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head.

The chef wakes up with a parcel of questionable steaks their bedside table beside a ripped page from a cookbook. They’re used to it.

In the morning, the crew finds the body missing. They’re so shocked that they don’t even hear a regretful whisper from the corner of the room.

“Darn it, I should have gotten here earlier,” the architect mutters under her breath. “The corpse would have made for some delightful fertilizer.”
Deleted scene:

As the other players retire to their rooms to cry, a lone figure sneaks into the dining hall, tip-toeing to Dragonclaw101’s body.

“This should come in handy,” they say. “We have to do something about the corpses, after all.” They lick their lips, then drag the body into their room, resolving to carve it up into manageable chunks later. They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head.

The chef wakes up with a parcel of questionable steaks their bedside table beside a ripped page from a cookbook. They’re used to it.

In the morning, the crew finds the body missing. They’re so shocked that they don’t even hear a regretful whisper from the corner of the room.

“Darn it, I should have gotten here earlier,” the architect mutters under her breath. “The corpse would have made for some delightful fertilizer.”
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Playing Both, I'll analyze the flavour once I'm done.
Playing Both, I'll analyze the flavour once I'm done.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
*Botw

*Botw

Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head.

radio stop eating the bodies
They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head.

1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:08:17" ] They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head. radio stop eating the bodies [/quote] *chews on their tibula like a dog with a rawhide* I'm the botanist, not the cook, but who am I to resist a good stew. :3€
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-07 19:08:17:

*chews on their tibula like a dog with a rawhide*
I'm the botanist, not the cook, but who am I to resist a good stew. :3€

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 19:09:57" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:08:17" ] They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head. radio stop eating the bodies [/quote] *chews on their tibula like a dog with a rawhide* I'm the botanist, not the cook, but who am I to resist a good stew. :3€ [/quote] i claim the femur i can hit someone with it
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-07 19:09:57:

i claim the femur i can hit someone with it
1DKhf3D.png
Dragon I'm so sorry
Dragon I'm so sorry
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:10:17" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 19:09:57" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:08:17" ] They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head. radio stop eating the bodies [/quote] *chews on their tibula like a dog with a rawhide* I'm the botanist, not the cook, but who am I to resist a good stew. :3€ [/quote] i claim the femur i can hit someone with it [/quote] I want the skull it's good for brewing poisonous plants
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-07 19:10:17:

I want the skull it's good for brewing poisonous plants
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-07 19:10:44" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:10:17" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 19:09:57" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:08:17" ] They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head. radio stop eating the bodies [/quote] *chews on their tibula like a dog with a rawhide* I'm the botanist, not the cook, but who am I to resist a good stew. :3€ [/quote] i claim the femur i can hit someone with it [/quote] I want the skull it's good for brewing poisonous plants [/quote] you can't brew plants that's not how life works am i okay
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-07 19:10:44:

you can't brew plants that's not how life works am i okay
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-07 19:10:59" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-07 19:10:44" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:10:17" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 19:09:57" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:08:17" ] They fall asleep with a cookbook in their hands and dreams of delicious mystery-meat-and-potato-stew meals in their head. radio stop eating the bodies [/quote] *chews on their tibula like a dog with a rawhide* I'm the botanist, not the cook, but who am I to resist a good stew. :3€ [/quote] i claim the femur i can hit someone with it [/quote] I want the skull it's good for brewing poisonous plants [/quote] you can't brew plants that's not how life works am i okay [/quote] Have some more stew, you'll be fiiine.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-07 19:10:59:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-07 19:10:44:

you can't brew plants that's not how life works am i okay

Have some more stew, you'll be fiiine.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)