Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Dragonclaw101 : Monkey King
RadioReprise : Monkey King
Moonbeams : INVALID
Viskara : Monkey King

Monkey King got excited as the players remaining all voted him without hesitation. Shapeclaw.FAK had a sinister grin as he made the announcement.

"Well, Monkey King...Your turn to be lynched. Not that it can work on a god."
"It don't matter! I won the votes! They love me!"

Giggling from the plot bunnies, who the Monkey King has recognized as comedy rivals, got him to stop his excitement. "Okay. What joke am I missing? You can't pull one over me! I'm the king of comedy!"

"You probably missed the joke the whole time," Shapeclaw.FAK responded. "Mimic had a way to defeat you, but we need you to get voted off by the players since that is the rule of the game and the jester role you picked. The only way to beat you is to reseal you. Mimic? Bring it out."
"You got it!"

A screen came up for everyone to see a youtube video of some creepy old man in black robe, long yellow nails and mouths with jagged teeth in the center of his palms. Shapeclaw.FAK jabbed the video with his claws and particles were tingling on him now.

Monkey King was surprised to watch Shapeclaw become that very old geezer, gnarly staff included. "Okay, ragtag. Stop hogging the spotlight and tell me the joke!"

"I see you do not recognize Daolon Wong. Back to 'dollville' as you called it for you." With an incantation of some chinese words, a purple energy erupted from the old man's hands and hit the Monkey King. He returned into the wooden doll they knew about and Moonbeams was walking out of where they were placed not long ago for the meeting.

"Who is the old geezer?"

Shapeclaw.FAK returned to normal, picked up the Monkey King doll, and then punted it far away from all players like a football. "Mimic...I want that Jackie chan Adventures Mafia you had scrapped either under heavier protection or deleted for good. It's bad enough when we have to use this VR program to trap that virus in here."

"Agreed." Then her screen turned towards town. "That was close, but congrats on your victories. You defeated the mafia and the Monkey King."
"Congrats to Tweeter as well," Shapeclaw.FAK said with a smile, crossing their arms. "If they had not retracted their action, they would have won the first night. But a win is a win."

Everyone is happy with how things turned out. Despite the complete chaos, it was how the game should be played.

Monkey King was lynched! They were from Jackie Chan Adventures!
Moonbeams was freed! They are no longer a toy!
Town wins!
Neutral wins!

Congratulations for playing this crazy game!

Here is the dirty laundry;

dirty laundry, alternate timeline included

role cards

potential role cards

story clues
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Dragonclaw101 : Monkey King
RadioReprise : Monkey King
Moonbeams : INVALID
Viskara : Monkey King

Monkey King got excited as the players remaining all voted him without hesitation. Shapeclaw.FAK had a sinister grin as he made the announcement.

"Well, Monkey King...Your turn to be lynched. Not that it can work on a god."
"It don't matter! I won the votes! They love me!"

Giggling from the plot bunnies, who the Monkey King has recognized as comedy rivals, got him to stop his excitement. "Okay. What joke am I missing? You can't pull one over me! I'm the king of comedy!"

"You probably missed the joke the whole time," Shapeclaw.FAK responded. "Mimic had a way to defeat you, but we need you to get voted off by the players since that is the rule of the game and the jester role you picked. The only way to beat you is to reseal you. Mimic? Bring it out."
"You got it!"

A screen came up for everyone to see a youtube video of some creepy old man in black robe, long yellow nails and mouths with jagged teeth in the center of his palms. Shapeclaw.FAK jabbed the video with his claws and particles were tingling on him now.

Monkey King was surprised to watch Shapeclaw become that very old geezer, gnarly staff included. "Okay, ragtag. Stop hogging the spotlight and tell me the joke!"

"I see you do not recognize Daolon Wong. Back to 'dollville' as you called it for you." With an incantation of some chinese words, a purple energy erupted from the old man's hands and hit the Monkey King. He returned into the wooden doll they knew about and Moonbeams was walking out of where they were placed not long ago for the meeting.

"Who is the old geezer?"

Shapeclaw.FAK returned to normal, picked up the Monkey King doll, and then punted it far away from all players like a football. "Mimic...I want that Jackie chan Adventures Mafia you had scrapped either under heavier protection or deleted for good. It's bad enough when we have to use this VR program to trap that virus in here."

"Agreed." Then her screen turned towards town. "That was close, but congrats on your victories. You defeated the mafia and the Monkey King."
"Congrats to Tweeter as well," Shapeclaw.FAK said with a smile, crossing their arms. "If they had not retracted their action, they would have won the first night. But a win is a win."

Everyone is happy with how things turned out. Despite the complete chaos, it was how the game should be played.

Monkey King was lynched! They were from Jackie Chan Adventures!
Moonbeams was freed! They are no longer a toy!
Town wins!
Neutral wins!

Congratulations for playing this crazy game!

Here is the dirty laundry;

dirty laundry, alternate timeline included

role cards

potential role cards

story clues
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
I WAS A VIG BUT WORSE

MIMIC CAN WE GET A ROUND 6 PLEASE
I WAS A VIG BUT WORSE

1DKhf3D.png
Oh wow, congrats guys
Oh wow, congrats guys
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-07 19:49:15" ] I WAS A VIG BUT WORSE MIMIC CAN WE GET A ROUND 6 PLEASE [/quote] I can't believe you weren't lying ajndjfs Gg gamers, I was a terrible vig tbh I can't believe I didn't die early.
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-07 19:49:15:
I WAS A VIG BUT WORSE

I can't believe you weren't lying ajndjfs

Gg gamers, I was a terrible vig tbh I can't believe I didn't die early.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Well I wasn't totally honest

I did have a wrench after all
Well I wasn't totally honest

I did have a wrench after all
1DKhf3D.png
Please ping me for round #6 whenever that happens! I think I have time to juggle another game now!

hey maybe next game we should try doing the role playing while keeping your character secret thing
Please ping me for round #6 whenever that happens! I think I have time to juggle another game now!

hey maybe next game we should try doing the role playing while keeping your character secret thing
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
SURPRISE I WASN'T LYING EITHER

round 6 let's GO

but also good job yall that was fun

but ALSO should we show them the maf chat y/n
SURPRISE I WASN'T LYING EITHER

round 6 let's GO

but also good job yall that was fun

but ALSO should we show them the maf chat y/n
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Ooh, my potential maf role sounded super fun.
I'd like to pinged in the next round of there's another as well!
Ooh, my potential maf role sounded super fun.
I'd like to pinged in the next round of there's another as well!

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I'm actually interested in seeing the scum chat.
I'm actually interested in seeing the scum chat.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
If mimic allows it I can post the spec chat
If mimic allows it I can post the spec chat
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117