TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 120 121
Lockdown
Lockdown
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
End of Day 4

The sun began to creep towards the horizon and the performances had long finished. However, Vonalzo still had not appeared. Thus, instead, one of the three judges stepped on stage, carrying the envelope.

“We’ve discussed and taken your votes into consideration for who will be voted out tonight,” she announced. With none of the build up that Vonalzo had, she merely opened the envelope. “HimikoTheMage. Please step forward.”

The named person did so, leaving their seat in the audience next to their friends and walking onto the stage. They looked nervous, fidgeting with their sleeves. “So, uh, I’m out?”

“Yes,” the judge answered bluntly. “We have a participation trophy for you. A you tried trophy.” What one might think to be a slight smile twitched across her face. One of the other judges walked up and handed the silver trophy to HimikoTheMage.

“Uh, thanks,” they replied, accepting the trophy. “I had fun. Guess I’ll be going now.” Their face falls and they walk off the stage. Shooting a subtle glance at their friends, they give them an encouraging smile and a whispered, “Good luck.” At the door, they turn around and wave in a final goodbye before exiting the auditorium.

The doors slam closed and the judge gazed at the remaining contestants with a blank look. “As it is sundown, it is time for everyone to return to their rooms. Good work today. Let’s see if you can replicate it tomorrow.”

The judges file out of the auditorium and the contestants follow their lead, muttering excitably amongst themselves.

Vonalzo stumbled onto stage, very much in a similar condition as he was during the night. “Hey, what did I miss?” Just as he looked out on the audience and asked the question, the lights flickered off, submerging him in darkness. “Awww,” he whines. “I missed all the excitement!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKQ057Km8T4

• HimikoTheMage, Aoide, was lynched
  • Day 4 has ended. Night 4 will end 5 May at 19:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Reminder: you may not post in the discussion thread during the night phase

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage
End of Day 4

The sun began to creep towards the horizon and the performances had long finished. However, Vonalzo still had not appeared. Thus, instead, one of the three judges stepped on stage, carrying the envelope.

“We’ve discussed and taken your votes into consideration for who will be voted out tonight,” she announced. With none of the build up that Vonalzo had, she merely opened the envelope. “HimikoTheMage. Please step forward.”

The named person did so, leaving their seat in the audience next to their friends and walking onto the stage. They looked nervous, fidgeting with their sleeves. “So, uh, I’m out?”

“Yes,” the judge answered bluntly. “We have a participation trophy for you. A you tried trophy.” What one might think to be a slight smile twitched across her face. One of the other judges walked up and handed the silver trophy to HimikoTheMage.

“Uh, thanks,” they replied, accepting the trophy. “I had fun. Guess I’ll be going now.” Their face falls and they walk off the stage. Shooting a subtle glance at their friends, they give them an encouraging smile and a whispered, “Good luck.” At the door, they turn around and wave in a final goodbye before exiting the auditorium.

The doors slam closed and the judge gazed at the remaining contestants with a blank look. “As it is sundown, it is time for everyone to return to their rooms. Good work today. Let’s see if you can replicate it tomorrow.”

The judges file out of the auditorium and the contestants follow their lead, muttering excitably amongst themselves.

Vonalzo stumbled onto stage, very much in a similar condition as he was during the night. “Hey, what did I miss?” Just as he looked out on the audience and asked the question, the lights flickered off, submerging him in darkness. “Awww,” he whines. “I missed all the excitement!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKQ057Km8T4

• HimikoTheMage, Aoide, was lynched
  • Day 4 has ended. Night 4 will end 5 May at 19:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Reminder: you may not post in the discussion thread during the night phase

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Dawn of Day 5

The night dragged on at a snail’s pace.

As opposed to previous nights, there was next to no figures lurking through the halls. Seemed everyone needed to catch up on some beauty sleep, huh?

Vonalzo stalked the halls, as he does, muttering to himself. “Two little shadows never leaving the nest. Ten people left, sleeping in their beds.”

As the sun rises, everyone left their rooms and goes to the auditorium. Vonalzo stood on the stage, like he never left. His black eyes scanned the crowd.

“Morning,” he greeted. “Hopefully, after a slow 36 or so hours, you’re all rested and ready to get back to being productive.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9IjJSSMRQ

• No one died
  • Night 4 has ended. Day 5 has begun and will end 7 May at 19:00 FR time

Dawn of Day 5

The night dragged on at a snail’s pace.

As opposed to previous nights, there was next to no figures lurking through the halls. Seemed everyone needed to catch up on some beauty sleep, huh?

Vonalzo stalked the halls, as he does, muttering to himself. “Two little shadows never leaving the nest. Ten people left, sleeping in their beds.”

As the sun rises, everyone left their rooms and goes to the auditorium. Vonalzo stood on the stage, like he never left. His black eyes scanned the crowd.

“Morning,” he greeted. “Hopefully, after a slow 36 or so hours, you’re all rested and ready to get back to being productive.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9IjJSSMRQ

• No one died
  • Night 4 has ended. Day 5 has begun and will end 7 May at 19:00 FR time

tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Okay. [quote]Vonalzo stalked the halls, as he does, muttering to himself. “[b]Two little shadows never leaving the nest.[/b] Ten people left, sleeping in their beds.”[/quote] The flavor seems to suggest that there was no night kill due to inactivity (although I could be wrong). @Kay13 and @Snivy88 the only ones (besides Storm) that didn't seem to be active between EoD and now. Also, anyone want to discuss the very important video Mai just posted?
Okay.
Quote:

The flavor seems to suggest that there was no night kill due to inactivity (although I could be wrong). @Kay13 and @Snivy88 the only ones (besides Storm) that didn't seem to be active between EoD and now.

Also, anyone want to discuss the very important video Mai just posted?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
It is an important video and I approve any and all discussion of it
It is an important video and I approve any and all discussion of it
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
That doesn't mean automatically I believe they're 100% maf, but it's something worth bringing up.
That doesn't mean automatically I believe they're 100% maf, but it's something worth bringing up.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
So Himiko was either maf or 3ps, and I trusted them... Gosh.
I'll get home and give y'all my current analysis of... Events.
So Himiko was either maf or 3ps, and I trusted them... Gosh.
I'll get home and give y'all my current analysis of... Events.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Since Mai showed up as blue, and town is pink, I'm going to assume green is mafia and we finally got someone.

Speaking of mafia, where'd they go? They've attacked someone every night until now, what changed? Was Himiko the only killing role or something? Did they get roleblocked? Or did they just forget?
Since Mai showed up as blue, and town is pink, I'm going to assume green is mafia and we finally got someone.

Speaking of mafia, where'd they go? They've attacked someone every night until now, what changed? Was Himiko the only killing role or something? Did they get roleblocked? Or did they just forget?
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Apart from inactivity (which is ??? because they had one day and there are probably two mafia left), they could also have been abstaining from killing. Which is kinda weird because there are multiple almost-conftowns floating around here?? Are they wary of night actions being able to detect them?

I think green meant mafia, because mai said "two little shadows", indicating that there are probably two mafia left. Two mafia in a 19-player game seems too little, so I think Himiko would have been mafia so the ratio would have been 3:16. But it still seems like a really low ratio so I'm wary of third-parties that could also be a threat to town, or an ability such as alignment conversion to help mafia.
Apart from inactivity (which is ??? because they had one day and there are probably two mafia left), they could also have been abstaining from killing. Which is kinda weird because there are multiple almost-conftowns floating around here?? Are they wary of night actions being able to detect them?

I think green meant mafia, because mai said "two little shadows", indicating that there are probably two mafia left. Two mafia in a 19-player game seems too little, so I think Himiko would have been mafia so the ratio would have been 3:16. But it still seems like a really low ratio so I'm wary of third-parties that could also be a threat to town, or an ability such as alignment conversion to help mafia.
jghAv2V.png
Would protecting someone show up in the flavor text?
Would protecting someone show up in the flavor text?
Mira | He/They | FR +14
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 120 121