Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 120 121
@EmbertheSkywing

By the way the reason why I haven't been active in this thread is because I fell so behind and had little time to reread everything, so I was using the little free time I had to relax a little bit in the other face paced gaming threads. Now that I am back though:

There seems to be nothing I can say to convince you all not to lynch me, sadly, though I will say that you'll just be lynching another town, yet again. I wish I could live another day to prove my innocence by having @MysticalScribe check me, but I highly doubt any of you would even let me do so.
@EmbertheSkywing

By the way the reason why I haven't been active in this thread is because I fell so behind and had little time to reread everything, so I was using the little free time I had to relax a little bit in the other face paced gaming threads. Now that I am back though:

There seems to be nothing I can say to convince you all not to lynch me, sadly, though I will say that you'll just be lynching another town, yet again. I wish I could live another day to prove my innocence by having @MysticalScribe check me, but I highly doubt any of you would even let me do so.
sf13Wmt.png
fast paced* not face paced
fast paced* not face paced
sf13Wmt.png
Sorry for being inactive, I’ll try to read back and come up with a more useful post soon. So far, it seems to me that himiko is most definitely scum, as proved by storm, so I’ll be placing my vote now.
Sorry for being inactive, I’ll try to read back and come up with a more useful post soon. So far, it seems to me that himiko is most definitely scum, as proved by storm, so I’ll be placing my vote now.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
[quote name="SkyDancer10" date="2019-05-03 14:45:35" ] @brighteningskies I think you should roleclaim again, just to be safe (I'm not sure if having claimed before works in this situation) and include your alignment. [/quote] I second this. @Warriorgirl1234 Although people suggested you to protect Ego, you did say this: [quote name="Warriorgirl1234" date="2019-05-01 18:01:06" ] If the mafia doesn’t get me first, [b]I’ll let you know who I targeted.[/b] [/quote]
SkyDancer10 wrote on 2019-05-03 14:45:35:
@brighteningskies
I think you should roleclaim again, just to be safe (I'm not sure if having claimed before works in this situation) and include your alignment.

I second this.

@Warriorgirl1234

Although people suggested you to protect Ego, you did say this:
Warriorgirl1234 wrote on 2019-05-01 18:01:06:
If the mafia doesn’t get me first, I’ll let you know who I targeted.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@EmbertheSkywing

I did in fact protect Ego last night.
@EmbertheSkywing

I did in fact protect Ego last night.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
It's gotten eerily quite here. Since the majority of us have decided on Himiko as a lynch target and we have several hours until the end of the day, that gives us more time to brainstorm who they may be working with.
It's gotten eerily quite here. Since the majority of us have decided on Himiko as a lynch target and we have several hours until the end of the day, that gives us more time to brainstorm who they may be working with.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Skydancer10
I was thinking the same thing. I'm just not exactly well right now.
@Skydancer10
I was thinking the same thing. I'm just not exactly well right now.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
For future reference:

My posts

Bright's

Warrior's

Snivy's

Kay's

Myst's
For future reference:

My posts

Bright's

Warrior's

Snivy's

Kay's

Myst's
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I'm iffy on Bright and Warrior (more so on Bright). Snivy is mostly okay, though I have a feeling that they're maf (which COULD be wrong). Kay and Myst are mostly neutral.
I'm iffy on Bright and Warrior (more so on Bright). Snivy is mostly okay, though I have a feeling that they're maf (which COULD be wrong). Kay and Myst are mostly neutral.
The only thing @brighteningskies claimed today was her ability. I don't know if she ignored the requests to reclaim, or she was legitimately busy. I just hope that she wasn't trying to bypass Ego's ability by only claiming her passive.
The only thing @brighteningskies claimed today was her ability. I don't know if she ignored the requests to reclaim, or she was legitimately busy. I just hope that she wasn't trying to bypass Ego's ability by only claiming her passive.
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 120 121