Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36
Do your wounds hurt? We need to know if the fae is okay.
Do your wounds hurt? We need to know if the fae is okay.
nudX0O8.png
Ask if the Fae is ok, being kind leaves a good impression and will encourage the fae to speak :)
Ask if the Fae is ok, being kind leaves a good impression and will encourage the fae to speak :)
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
[center][item=granite fragment] [size=2]@BananaDr4gon @Sparkbreeze @Jheyda @Prosperity @SoulOfChaos @Angel614 @yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @Kryio @nuttyjigs @ShinyDecidueye @Lillypurr @SmolSnek @Stanzascale @Leechetious @LavenderAmethyst @Bananacorn[/size] [i]The choice is [b]ask if her wounds hurt[/b]![/i] "Oh, um, hey," Swiftwing began. "Oh, do your wounds hurt? I'm sorry we didn't have enough bandages to cover your wounds. I know they're small because you were barely hurt but I don't know if they are painful or anything...?" He trailed off as the Fae lifted her arms and wings to check on herself. "I don't see anything," she answered, confused. "I'm not hurt." Emerald tilted her head, baffled. Swiftwing, too, was sure that the Fae had scratches and nips around her scales but true to her word, they were gone. The Fae turned to Swiftwing. "Why, are you?" Swiftwing nodded. "We fought off the Harpies. They are quite dangerous, but I remember they called you...the Harpy's Child or something? What is that supposed to mean?" The Fae tilted her head, before comprehension came into her eyes. "Oh, that..." she muttered. "I...It's literally what it is. I'm the Harpy's Child, probably the only one ever. I don't think if it's anything special, though. I'm just Maria to myself." Swiftwing exchanged a glance with Emerald. So her name was Maria. "What do you mean by Harpy's Child?" Emerald asked again, gently, bending down to look at Maria. "Can you tell us?" Maria shook her head. Swiftwing was quite taken back by that, as he thought he was just about to get some juicy information on his enemies. Well, not now, then. He knew not everyone was comfortable with sharing everything to strangers they just saw upon waking up from unconsciousness. He put that question to the back of his mind and reminded himself to ask Maria some other time. If he got the chance. "Well then..." Emerald sat back. "So...That's Swiftwing, and my name is Emerald. We're travelling to find more survivors in the Canyon. Do you want to come with us, or...?" Maria looked up at them, cyan eyes wide. "Survivors?" she asked, confused. "Yea," Swiftwing answered. "I was left behind, so we are going back to get others who were most likely left behind like I was." Maria tilted her head. "Survivors?" she echoed. "But there aren't any." [b]>>"Are you sure?" >>"How do you know?"[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/conditions/ico_silence.png[/img][size=2]A/N: I've pinged all of you on the discussion thread. And now, with this bombshell sentence, we conclude Chapter Four![/size] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2520478/26#post_35381803]Chapter 4: Part 4: Ceremonial Urn[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2520478/28#post_35414247]Chapter 5: Part 1: Splintered Reeds[/url]
Granite Fragment
@BananaDr4gon @Sparkbreeze @Jheyda @Prosperity @SoulOfChaos @Angel614 @yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @Kryio @nuttyjigs @ShinyDecidueye @Lillypurr @SmolSnek @Stanzascale @Leechetious @LavenderAmethyst @Bananacorn
The choice is ask if her wounds hurt!

"Oh, um, hey," Swiftwing began. "Oh, do your wounds hurt? I'm sorry we didn't have enough bandages to cover your wounds. I know they're small because you were barely hurt but I don't know if they are painful or anything...?"

He trailed off as the Fae lifted her arms and wings to check on herself. "I don't see anything," she answered, confused. "I'm not hurt." Emerald tilted her head, baffled. Swiftwing, too, was sure that the Fae had scratches and nips around her scales but true to her word, they were gone. The Fae turned to Swiftwing. "Why, are you?"

Swiftwing nodded. "We fought off the Harpies. They are quite dangerous, but I remember they called you...the Harpy's Child or something? What is that supposed to mean?"

The Fae tilted her head, before comprehension came into her eyes. "Oh, that..." she muttered. "I...It's literally what it is. I'm the Harpy's Child, probably the only one ever. I don't think if it's anything special, though. I'm just Maria to myself."

Swiftwing exchanged a glance with Emerald. So her name was Maria.

"What do you mean by Harpy's Child?" Emerald asked again, gently, bending down to look at Maria. "Can you tell us?"

Maria shook her head. Swiftwing was quite taken back by that, as he thought he was just about to get some juicy information on his enemies. Well, not now, then. He knew not everyone was comfortable with sharing everything to strangers they just saw upon waking up from unconsciousness. He put that question to the back of his mind and reminded himself to ask Maria some other time. If he got the chance.

"Well then..." Emerald sat back. "So...That's Swiftwing, and my name is Emerald. We're travelling to find more survivors in the Canyon. Do you want to come with us, or...?"

Maria looked up at them, cyan eyes wide. "Survivors?" she asked, confused.

"Yea," Swiftwing answered. "I was left behind, so we are going back to get others who were most likely left behind like I was."

Maria tilted her head. "Survivors?" she echoed. "But there aren't any."

>>"Are you sure?"
>>"How do you know?"

ico_silence.pngA/N: I've pinged all of you on the discussion thread. And now, with this bombshell sentence, we conclude Chapter Four!
Previous part: Chapter 4: Part 4: Ceremonial Urn
Next part: Chapter 5: Part 1: Splintered Reeds
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
how do you know?
how do you know?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight