ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
I’ll go west.
I’ll go west.
I'll decide in the morning
I'll decide in the morning
Gek4MgE.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngXVdLiaL.png
I'll go south
I'll go south
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie

Choices:

1) Decide in the morning
2) Northeast
3) Decide in the morning
4) South
5) West
6) Decide in the morning
7) South

Roll says… 4: South.

“I guess I’ll check out the south,” you say.

“Cool,” Thera replies. “Then I’ll get one of the guides for you in the morning. There’s a guard staying here tonight, actually. She can take you wherever you need to go and keep you safe.”

“Is it really that dangerous out here?” you ask, trying not to sound too concerned.

“Unfortunately, yes.” Thera smiles. “For now.”

This is not a comforting response.

You don’t get a chance to ask her anything else, however, because someone calls out something in another language and Thera leaves with a wave to you.

At a loss to do anything else, you climb into the nest and settle yourself down as best as you can. Sure enough, as you predicted, you fall asleep easily. You dream of nothing.

--

You wake up to total silence. Getting out of the nest, you poke your head out into the tunnel and look around. No one is up and the seed-lights are dim. You have no idea what time it is or what you’re supposed to do now that you’re awake. Where’s Thera? Is she coming soon?

To the left, as far as you can see, the tunnel continues and turns around a bend. Thera went that way last night. Maybe she’s still there.

To the right is the way back into the main room. The roots are oddly lax, letting light seep through. If yo wanted, you could probably open it up and hang out in there, or go through the other doors and figure out what you should do.

Go left.
Go right.
Stay where you are.
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie

Choices:

1) Decide in the morning
2) Northeast
3) Decide in the morning
4) South
5) West
6) Decide in the morning
7) South

Roll says… 4: South.

“I guess I’ll check out the south,” you say.

“Cool,” Thera replies. “Then I’ll get one of the guides for you in the morning. There’s a guard staying here tonight, actually. She can take you wherever you need to go and keep you safe.”

“Is it really that dangerous out here?” you ask, trying not to sound too concerned.

“Unfortunately, yes.” Thera smiles. “For now.”

This is not a comforting response.

You don’t get a chance to ask her anything else, however, because someone calls out something in another language and Thera leaves with a wave to you.

At a loss to do anything else, you climb into the nest and settle yourself down as best as you can. Sure enough, as you predicted, you fall asleep easily. You dream of nothing.

--

You wake up to total silence. Getting out of the nest, you poke your head out into the tunnel and look around. No one is up and the seed-lights are dim. You have no idea what time it is or what you’re supposed to do now that you’re awake. Where’s Thera? Is she coming soon?

To the left, as far as you can see, the tunnel continues and turns around a bend. Thera went that way last night. Maybe she’s still there.

To the right is the way back into the main room. The roots are oddly lax, letting light seep through. If yo wanted, you could probably open it up and hang out in there, or go through the other doors and figure out what you should do.

Go left.
Go right.
Stay where you are.
Seeker
Go left
Go left
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Go right.
Go right.
1148_200px_comettail76_by_miirshroom-dbencqu.png
Go left
Go left