Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] The Survival Wars!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Eight[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]A new week dawns on the forest; what lays in store for the four teams? ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Healer [b]Allegra[/b] takes a walk with Warrior [b]Giulia[/b], wandering around the forest nearby the camp to keep [b]Giulia[/b]'s muscles in good shape. Along the way, [b]Allegra[/b] manages to step on the trigger for one of Gatherer [b]Shunic[/b]'s traps, which backfires in the worst way and sends [b]Allegra[/b] flying. Her crash-landing is unpleasant, and inflicts [i]several major bruises[/i], but she has no problem treating herself and keeps a happy attitude through it all. -Leader [b]Altani[/b] delivers on her promise, helping Craftsmen [b]Nova, Paxx, Data, Ryndlite, and Trinity[/b] start meal preparations so that the celebration for an elimination-free week one can be held tomorrow. Meanwhile, Gatherers [b]Shunic and Song[/b] head out under the protection of Warriors [b]Amklis and CherryGarcia[/b] to gather natural decorations in the form of flowers and wood to carve. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Craftsmen [b]Chihiro, Oak, and Flora[/b] begin a new construction project: a large, communal lair to keep the weather off. Using sturdy logs, provided by Gatherers [b]Suna, Bryn, and Jett[/b], they create the first of many walls by planting the logs upright in a shallow ditch. However, one of the logs slips and collapses on [b]Chihiro[/b]'s left foot. The pain is quite awful, but he refuses to stop working and get evaluated until that night. Unsurprisingly, at least one bone in the foot is fractured, and Healer [b]Jasper[/b] suggests that [b]Chihiro[/b] [i]avoid hardcore work[/i] until the bones can heal. [b]Chihiro[/b] insists that such a thing isn't necessary, but puts up with having his foot wrapped in bandages and accepts a lighter workload on the orders of Leader [b]Amethyst[/b]. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Healers [b]Dilaria and Akhustal[/b] work alongside Gatherers [b]Pine, Wainwright, and Ceridwen[/b] to prepare and plant a plot of crops and medicinal plants. With proper tending, it will yield a good deal of plant food before winter; a useful thing, too, since such food is quite hard to come by in the colder months. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Healer [b]Yachak[/b] brings a bundle of strange herbs back after she discovered them on her morning walk. Cautiously, after examining the herbs for a while, she decides [i]to taste them in an effort to determine what kind they are[/i]. She still can't, even after a taste-test, and goes about her day after dropping the bundle off with the plant food in the stores. That night, in the middle of dinner, she collapses, either do to the herb or something [i]on it[/i]. The other Healers, [b]Monarch and Cheese[/b] can't seem to find anything wrong with her, further intensifying to the mystery. The only remedy they can think of to awaken her is a rare [i]dreamwaker frog[/i]. Warriors [b]Fallah and Cumulus[/b] go along with Gatherer [b]Spaark[/b] in an effort to find some. [list] [*][font=book antiqua]After several hours of searching, the team of three is [i]unsuccessful[/i] in their venture, and, upon their return, [b]Yachak[/b] still slumbers, with no progress being made to awaken her despite the Healers' best efforts. Leader [b]Candles[/b] finds herself worrying once more, this time over what affected [b]Yachak[/b] in that way. [/list] ----- [font=book antiqua]Oof, Chihiro is super lucky that tree didn't squash more than his foot; he's [i]tiny[/i] And we've had our first stack event! Poor Yachak, though! What kind of strange herb did she find [s]and eat[/s]? [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
Day Eight
1EAIE5Q.png

A new week dawns on the forest; what lays in store for the four teams?

Team Furious

-Healer Allegra takes a walk with Warrior Giulia, wandering around the forest nearby the camp to keep Giulia's muscles in good shape. Along the way, Allegra manages to step on the trigger for one of Gatherer Shunic's traps, which backfires in the worst way and sends Allegra flying. Her crash-landing is unpleasant, and inflicts several major bruises, but she has no problem treating herself and keeps a happy attitude through it all.

-Leader Altani delivers on her promise, helping Craftsmen Nova, Paxx, Data, Ryndlite, and Trinity start meal preparations so that the celebration for an elimination-free week one can be held tomorrow. Meanwhile, Gatherers Shunic and Song head out under the protection of Warriors Amklis and CherryGarcia to gather natural decorations in the form of flowers and wood to carve.

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-Craftsmen Chihiro, Oak, and Flora begin a new construction project: a large, communal lair to keep the weather off. Using sturdy logs, provided by Gatherers Suna, Bryn, and Jett, they create the first of many walls by planting the logs upright in a shallow ditch. However, one of the logs slips and collapses on Chihiro's left foot. The pain is quite awful, but he refuses to stop working and get evaluated until that night. Unsurprisingly, at least one bone in the foot is fractured, and Healer Jasper suggests that Chihiro avoid hardcore work until the bones can heal. Chihiro insists that such a thing isn't necessary, but puts up with having his foot wrapped in bandages and accepts a lighter workload on the orders of Leader Amethyst.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

-Healers Dilaria and Akhustal work alongside Gatherers Pine, Wainwright, and Ceridwen to prepare and plant a plot of crops and medicinal plants. With proper tending, it will yield a good deal of plant food before winter; a useful thing, too, since such food is quite hard to come by in the colder months.

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

-Healer Yachak brings a bundle of strange herbs back after she discovered them on her morning walk. Cautiously, after examining the herbs for a while, she decides to taste them in an effort to determine what kind they are. She still can't, even after a taste-test, and goes about her day after dropping the bundle off with the plant food in the stores. That night, in the middle of dinner, she collapses, either do to the herb or something on it. The other Healers, Monarch and Cheese can't seem to find anything wrong with her, further intensifying to the mystery. The only remedy they can think of to awaken her is a rare dreamwaker frog. Warriors Fallah and Cumulus go along with Gatherer Spaark in an effort to find some.
  • After several hours of searching, the team of three is unsuccessful in their venture, and, upon their return, Yachak still slumbers, with no progress being made to awaken her despite the Healers' best efforts. Leader Candles finds herself worrying once more, this time over what affected Yachak in that way.

Oof, Chihiro is super lucky that tree didn't squash more than his foot; he's tiny

And we've had our first stack event! Poor Yachak, though! What kind of strange herb did she find and eat?

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
oof, poor chihiro!
oof, poor chihiro!
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
Oh no, poor Chihiro and Yachak!
Oh no, poor Chihiro and Yachak!
l9szmFh.jpg
Allegra, thank you for being such a trooper. Seriously, she needs a medal.
Allegra, thank you for being such a trooper. Seriously, she needs a medal.
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
Seeing big projects as everyone builds up their camps is exciting! :D
Oopsie, glad Allegra's okay.

Poor team Ruthless. RNG's least favourite child...worrying that it sounds like the others don't know about the taste-test. But hopefully someone knows (or can find out) about the unidentified herbs Yachak brought back...don't want anyone else eating any. ^^;
Seeing big projects as everyone builds up their camps is exciting! :D
Oopsie, glad Allegra's okay.

Poor team Ruthless. RNG's least favourite child...worrying that it sounds like the others don't know about the taste-test. But hopefully someone knows (or can find out) about the unidentified herbs Yachak brought back...don't want anyone else eating any. ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Wait is this open or not?? The title says that it's open, but all the team positions are filled and the game already started...
Wait is this open or not?? The title says that it's open, but all the team positions are filled and the game already started...
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida

The title will always say "Open" because the game is always accepting reserve players to fill the rarely randomly generated "New Dragon" events! If you want a shot at joining in later, you can ask to be put on the reserve player list :D
@Neraida

The title will always say "Open" because the game is always accepting reserve players to fill the rarely randomly generated "New Dragon" events! If you want a shot at joining in later, you can ask to be put on the reserve player list :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Nine[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]Day nine has arrived; what will our Teams face today? ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Leader [b]Altani[/b] calls a break day to celebrate a successful first week; with full food stores and more than enough resources, such a pause in productivity will not be a detriment to the team. Craftsmen [b]Ryndlite and Trinity[/b] set up several tables that were created yesterday, while Warrior [b]Lamia[/b] helps Gatherers [b]Tigrinum and Song[/b] decorate them and the clearing with pre-prepared decorations. Then, the others help finish the preparation of the feast before setting it up on the tables. Following that, the day is spent snacking, playing cheesy party games crafted yesterday, and, after the sun sets, singing silly songs by the fire. The whole team becomes [i]even closer[/i] with one another as a result of such a fun day! [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Warriors [b]Astra and Glory[/b] discover a [i]strange dragon[/i] whilst out patrolling the forest for danger. When asked what their business in this part of the woods is, the dragon produces a letter. [i]'To Team Wild, You were lucky; you've been selected to gain a new member! How exciting! This dragon, and all their supplies, are now a part of your team! This newcomer's profession is: Healer. -Ivey[/i] Awestruck, [b]Glory and Astra[/b] lead the new dragon to camp, ecstatic over their luck. ((@Moshipuppy, you're in! Please post here with what dragon you would like to enter into the games!)) -Healers [b]Bananabread, Lynne, and Jasper[/b] work together, attempting to use their combined magical skills to heal, wholly or partially, Warrior [b]Suvi[/b]'s broken wing and Craftsman [b]Chihiro[/b]'s broken foot. To their shock, after the procedure is complete, the broken bones on both dragons seems nearly perfect once more. However, [b]Jasper and Bananabread[/b] faint from the exertion, so it may not be wise to try such a spell again any time soon. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-While out gathering wood to start a fence to put around the newly created crop-plot, Gatherers [b]Wainwright, Ace, Pine, and Ceridwen[/b] have a run in with Gatherer [b]Spaark[/b] of Team Ruthless. The Ruthless coatl appears distraught and in no place to fight four dragons, so they have her swear a temporary pact of peace before listening to her story. She described the plight of their still-slumbering Healer [b]Yachak[/b], and how she had wandered so far in an effort to find the elusive [i]dreamwaker frog[/i]. [b]Pine[/b] knows that Healer [b]Dilaria[/b] had started to raise a small stock of them back at camp, and begins to bargain with [b]Spaark[/b]. The Team Ruthless Gatherer offers, desperately, to swap their supplied healing kit, with all its [i]helpful, powerful remedies[/i] in exchange for a single frog to take back. After [b]Ace[/b] returns to camp and relays the message to Leader [b]Feuer[/b], the trade is agreed upon and [b]Spaark[/b] returns to camp to fetch the healing kit. They swap items and go their separate ways, but it causes some unease back at Primal's camp to learn that another team has [i]settled so close by[/i]. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Gatherer [b]Spaark[/b] brings back a [i]dreamwaker frog[/i], which the healers use to rouse Healer [b]Yachak[/b]. The skydancer explains, once awake, the events leading up to her collapse, and helps identify the herbs in the food stores before any other dragons manage to eat any. [b]Yachak[/b] promises to study the plants further, and see how they may [i]potentially be used against the other teams[/i]. -Leader [b]Candles[/b] questions Gatherer [b]Spaark[/b] about the Team Primal gatherers she encountered. From this, she learns [i]the general whereabouts of the Primal camp[/i] and starts to plan possible, subtle sabotages that might give them an advantage in the standings. ----- [font=book antiqua]WOAH! That was quite the day! A new dragon for Wild, healing on both Team Wild and Team Ruthless, and the first inter-team encounter! Things are starting to heat up! [s]And not a single negative event was rolled??[/s] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
Day Nine
1EAIE5Q.png

Day nine has arrived; what will our Teams face today?

Team Furious

-Leader Altani calls a break day to celebrate a successful first week; with full food stores and more than enough resources, such a pause in productivity will not be a detriment to the team. Craftsmen Ryndlite and Trinity set up several tables that were created yesterday, while Warrior Lamia helps Gatherers Tigrinum and Song decorate them and the clearing with pre-prepared decorations. Then, the others help finish the preparation of the feast before setting it up on the tables. Following that, the day is spent snacking, playing cheesy party games crafted yesterday, and, after the sun sets, singing silly songs by the fire. The whole team becomes even closer with one another as a result of such a fun day!

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-Warriors Astra and Glory discover a strange dragon whilst out patrolling the forest for danger. When asked what their business in this part of the woods is, the dragon produces a letter.

'To Team Wild,

You were lucky; you've been selected to gain a new member! How exciting! This dragon, and all their supplies, are now a part of your team! This newcomer's profession is: Healer.

-Ivey

Awestruck, Glory and Astra lead the new dragon to camp, ecstatic over their luck.

((@Moshipuppy, you're in! Please post here with what dragon you would like to enter into the games!))

-Healers Bananabread, Lynne, and Jasper work together, attempting to use their combined magical skills to heal, wholly or partially, Warrior Suvi's broken wing and Craftsman Chihiro's broken foot. To their shock, after the procedure is complete, the broken bones on both dragons seems nearly perfect once more. However, Jasper and Bananabread faint from the exertion, so it may not be wise to try such a spell again any time soon.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

-While out gathering wood to start a fence to put around the newly created crop-plot, Gatherers Wainwright, Ace, Pine, and Ceridwen have a run in with Gatherer Spaark of Team Ruthless. The Ruthless coatl appears distraught and in no place to fight four dragons, so they have her swear a temporary pact of peace before listening to her story. She described the plight of their still-slumbering Healer Yachak, and how she had wandered so far in an effort to find the elusive dreamwaker frog. Pine knows that Healer Dilaria had started to raise a small stock of them back at camp, and begins to bargain with Spaark. The Team Ruthless Gatherer offers, desperately, to swap their supplied healing kit, with all its helpful, powerful remedies in exchange for a single frog to take back. After Ace returns to camp and relays the message to Leader Feuer, the trade is agreed upon and Spaark returns to camp to fetch the healing kit. They swap items and go their separate ways, but it causes some unease back at Primal's camp to learn that another team has settled so close by.

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

-Gatherer Spaark brings back a dreamwaker frog, which the healers use to rouse Healer Yachak. The skydancer explains, once awake, the events leading up to her collapse, and helps identify the herbs in the food stores before any other dragons manage to eat any. Yachak promises to study the plants further, and see how they may potentially be used against the other teams.

-Leader Candles questions Gatherer Spaark about the Team Primal gatherers she encountered. From this, she learns the general whereabouts of the Primal camp and starts to plan possible, subtle sabotages that might give them an advantage in the standings.

WOAH! That was quite the day! A new dragon for Wild, healing on both Team Wild and Team Ruthless, and the first inter-team encounter! Things are starting to heat up!

And not a single negative event was rolled??

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
(Healer? Kay, Lets add in Clover!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33821507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338216/33821507_350.png[/img] [/url]
(Healer? Kay, Lets add in Clover!)

33821507_350.png
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
Oh nice! Can't wait to see who our new healer is

Edit: Oh there he is! Welcome aboard, fellow tundra >:D