Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 345 346
my opinion on day one lynch is yes. i will be voting for a d1 lynch regardless of what everyone's response is.
my opinion on day one lynch is yes. i will be voting for a d1 lynch regardless of what everyone's response is.
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="CrystalRush" date="2018-04-21 22:31:54" ] Well since we're already breaking in the big guns... May I ask everyone what their stance on Day 1 lynch is? [/quote] Always lynch d1
CrystalRush wrote on 2018-04-21 22:31:54:
Well since we're already breaking in the big guns...
May I ask everyone what their stance on Day 1 lynch is?

Always lynch d1
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
i do not think "are you town" is a deep question or anything
i do not think "are you town" is a deep question or anything
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-04-21 22:27:51" ] Why shouldn't this be asked on day 1? [/quote] [LIST=1] [*]The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer) [*]OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability. [*]anyone can just lie about this information. [*]This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame. [*]This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players [*]what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester) [/LIST] There are many reasons why you shouldn't be asking this right off the bat of a game, just seems a bit foolish in my eyes. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kishin-douji-zenki/images/6/6d/Akira_big_sweatdrop_manga.png[/img] anyways i should be heading to bed, goodnight!
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-04-21 22:27:51:
Why shouldn't this be asked on day 1?
  1. The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer)
  2. OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability.
  3. anyone can just lie about this information.
  4. This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame.
  5. This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players
  6. what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester)

There are many reasons why you shouldn't be asking this right off the bat of a game, just seems a bit foolish in my eyes.
Akira_big_sweatdrop_manga.png
anyways i should be heading to bed, goodnight!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I'm also uh. Insanely curious on why you're nervous d1. I can guarantee that no matter what this game is it's probably not breakable by mass claim or asking your alignment. It is a game of lying, after all.

Also why not just....write them all in that post catgame? I don't need an immediate response as long as I get A response
I'm also uh. Insanely curious on why you're nervous d1. I can guarantee that no matter what this game is it's probably not breakable by mass claim or asking your alignment. It is a game of lying, after all.

Also why not just....write them all in that post catgame? I don't need an immediate response as long as I get A response
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-21 22:32:45" ] my opinion on day one lynch is yes. i will be voting for a d1 lynch regardless of what everyone's response is. [/quote] Second this, given the speed of this game i feel like we have no choice.
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-21 22:32:45:
Second this, given the speed of this game i feel like we have no choice.
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-04-21 22:34:33" ] I'm also uh. Insanely curious on why you're nervous d1. I can guarantee that no matter what this game is it's probably not breakable by mass claim or asking your alignment. It is a game of lying, after all. Also why not just....write them all in that post catgame? I don't need an immediate response as long as I get A response [/quote] ah, i am very used to a very fast setting is all. the older fourms allowed you to kinda "stalk" other players as they type, not so muc on this department a reminet of the pass habbit.
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-04-21 22:34:33:

ah, i am very used to a very fast setting is all. the older fourms allowed you to kinda "stalk" other players as they type, not so muc on this department
a reminet of the pass habbit.
oh b4 i go quick question
we lynch by saying LYNCH ____ right? i'm sure thats how its done.
oh b4 i go quick question
we lynch by saying LYNCH ____ right? i'm sure thats how its done.
[quote]The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer)[/quote] That, my friend, is the serial killer's problem. i am not fussed about how they feel about the question. why are you? [quote]OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability.[/quote] so? [quote]This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame. This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players [/quote] These aren't negatives to me [quote]what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester)[/quote] well, now you're hurting my feelings
Quote:
The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer)
That, my friend, is the serial killer's problem. i am not fussed about how they feel about the question. why are you?
Quote:
OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability.
so?
Quote:
This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame.
This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players
These aren't negatives to me
Quote:
what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester)
well, now you're hurting my feelings
LUZk8tY.png
I think that's it, yeah. and today we also vote to give that lamp to someone
I think that's it, yeah. and today we also vote to give that lamp to someone
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png