1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Lundlaeva
And it has been recorded :D
@Lundlaeva
And it has been recorded :D
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
I am unfortunately restricted to mobile for now, gah.
I should have an opportunity several hours from now, though!
I am unfortunately restricted to mobile for now, gah.
I should have an opportunity several hours from now, though!
chompers_by_babezord-daj8yxw.gif

+18 Flight Rising Time.
@clockworkEntity
I've gone ahead and made a PDF version! I've tested it out and it should work now!
It may take a while to load, but it should work!

I apologize for any inconvenience ;U;/
@clockworkEntity
I've gone ahead and made a PDF version! I've tested it out and it should work now!
It may take a while to load, but it should work!

I apologize for any inconvenience ;U;/
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

Oh, thank you so much!!! I can read that, thank you! :}>
@Alyxsandre

Oh, thank you so much!!! I can read that, thank you! :}>
chompers_by_babezord-daj8yxw.gif

+18 Flight Rising Time.
How fun, and a great way to share people's lore. Writing doesn't get as much attention as art does on FR.
How fun, and a great way to share people's lore. Writing doesn't get as much attention as art does on FR.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Alyxsandre

I participated every day last year and I will try my best to not miss a day this year! The graphics are fantastic. ;)

I have added the badge to my signature and I'd like to claim my Signature ticket. :)

@Alyxsandre

I participated every day last year and I will try my best to not miss a day this year! The graphics are fantastic. ;)

I have added the badge to my signature and I'd like to claim my Signature ticket. :)

69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
OOH I love Subspecies! What an interesting game this is! ^^
OOH I love Subspecies! What an interesting game this is! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/335Pwi8.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/Of1Ls5a.png[/img] A brightly-colored red crocodile has appeared! Better catch it before it runs off! In order to catch it, be the first to ping the person who posted this in this thread. [size=2]This is part of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2363418] Runaway Plushies Gala Event.[/url] Catching the plushie will reward you with 10 OOF raffle tickets or 1 INF raffle ticket.[/size][/center]
335Pwi8.png
Of1Ls5a.png
A brightly-colored red crocodile has appeared! Better catch it before it runs off! In order to catch it, be the first to ping the person who posted this in this thread.

This is part of the Runaway Plushies Gala Event. Catching the plushie will reward you with 10 OOF raffle tickets or 1 INF raffle ticket.
@jbapple I catch the crocodile!
@jbapple I catch the crocodile!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@flufferlover good catch! 10 tickets awarded to oof raffle 9drawing around the 5th or 6th of next month)
@flufferlover good catch! 10 tickets awarded to oof raffle 9drawing around the 5th or 6th of next month)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13