Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/77533d2eb3d772595177fa8e76935ef7/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png[/img][/center] @squidragon Thank you for hosting this event for us! I was impressed by how you managed to put it together, and the writing and pictures were amazing, too. It was hilarious to see what all the other dergs were up to, and the optional challenges made it pretty fun as well. Also, Fortune was amazing. :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/k4S8zpU.jpg[/img]
tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png

@squidragon Thank you for hosting this event for us! I was impressed by how you managed to put it together, and the writing and pictures were amazing, too. It was hilarious to see what all the other dergs were up to, and the optional challenges made it pretty fun as well.

Also, Fortune was amazing. :D
k4S8zpU.jpg
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
It's been really fun to participate in this event!! Thank you @squidragon for hosting this amazing game, and I'm sure that Sythlar's had her fun too :)

Congrats to the winners!
It's been really fun to participate in this event!! Thank you @squidragon for hosting this amazing game, and I'm sure that Sythlar's had her fun too :)

Congrats to the winners!
@squidragon Thank you so much for making my first Gala EPIC. This was so fun to read and follow along with--and Mei even lived to tell the tale! XD
@squidragon Thank you so much for making my first Gala EPIC. This was so fun to read and follow along with--and Mei even lived to tell the tale! XD
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
Ahhh it's over, and even though I was lazy about doing some of the fun things (I might edit this later not sure I have a ton to do myself) it was always fun to see what happen to Sabrae and the team (though Sabrae ended up how I expected and my team was soooo close :< RNG why) it was still fun to follow~

@squidragon thank you for making my day every day this ran and have a good rest okay??? :> :>
Ahhh it's over, and even though I was lazy about doing some of the fun things (I might edit this later not sure I have a ton to do myself) it was always fun to see what happen to Sabrae and the team (though Sabrae ended up how I expected and my team was soooo close :< RNG why) it was still fun to follow~

@squidragon thank you for making my day every day this ran and have a good rest okay??? :> :>
iceb1.png +3FR || she/her
what's to do
heck if I know

vx21hx.gif
man, so close! Congrats, winning team!
man, so close! Congrats, winning team!
@squidragon That was an incredible final update, wow! :O Also, you wrote all of this on the go as the event was happening? [i]I am so impressed[/i]! Over 40,000 words in a week is no mean feat! Thank you so much for making this a lot of fun. Please go and rest yourself now! Also, let me say it now: GO TEAM 4, 3rd place is awesome considering that early performance! I'm really happy for you. :D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] To Angrboda, Please disregard my previous message (I hope it did not cause you too much concern) and stand down any search parties you may have had standing at the ready! All my worries were unfounded. Well, not quite unfounded, but I shall explain. But first: tell Corvus to ready the vault, for I am bringing home a share of the prize! Yes, my team was victorious and a share of the 3,000 gems in the pot is [s]mine[/s] ours. Exactly how much, I do not wish to commit to paper, in case this note is intercepted - but suffice it to say that we are not so poor as we were before. [s][i]There follows several lines that have been vigorously crossed and scribbled out, so that they are illegible.[/i][/s] Now, I promised something of an explanation, but as I come to attempt to write about what happened here, I cannot commit it to words on paper. They fall short. I fear a full account will have to wait until my return, when we are face to face and I can tell you (and the rest of the clan) everything. In the meantime, know that I am very, very, very glad to be coming home. ~~Loki PS: Tell the Clan to beware if they see a purple, jaguar-spotted and scaled Mirror who calls himself "Fortune". Put Thor and the warriors on alert for his presence in our lands. He is [u]not[/u] [u]to[/u] [u]be[/u] [u]trusted[/u]. I have attached a crude drawing of his likeness ... [i]Neither Loki nor I can draw, though, sorry! :S[/i]
@squidragon That was an incredible final update, wow! :O Also, you wrote all of this on the go as the event was happening? I am so impressed! Over 40,000 words in a week is no mean feat! Thank you so much for making this a lot of fun. Please go and rest yourself now!

Also, let me say it now: GO TEAM 4, 3rd place is awesome considering that early performance! I'm really happy for you. :D

tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png

To Angrboda,

Please disregard my previous message (I hope it did not cause you too much concern) and stand down any search parties you may have had standing at the ready! All my worries were unfounded. Well, not quite unfounded, but I shall explain.

But first: tell Corvus to ready the vault, for I am bringing home a share of the prize! Yes, my team was victorious and a share of the 3,000 gems in the pot is mine ours. Exactly how much, I do not wish to commit to paper, in case this note is intercepted - but suffice it to say that we are not so poor as we were before.

There follows several lines that have been vigorously crossed and scribbled out, so that they are illegible.

Now, I promised something of an explanation, but as I come to attempt to write about what happened here, I cannot commit it to words on paper. They fall short. I fear a full account will have to wait until my return, when we are face to face and I can tell you (and the rest of the clan) everything.

In the meantime, know that I am very, very, very glad to be coming home.

~~Loki

PS: Tell the Clan to beware if they see a purple, jaguar-spotted and scaled Mirror who calls himself "Fortune". Put Thor and the warriors on alert for his presence in our lands. He is not to be trusted. I have attached a crude drawing of his likeness ...

Neither Loki nor I can draw, though, sorry! :S
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/77533d2eb3d772595177fa8e76935ef7/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] No time to draw but I'll post an image of how I see Fortune: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/48/d3/f2/48d3f2868560d67a71e9af28c9104a88.jpg[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] My Dear Enclave, My time here has drawn to a close and I will be returning home. It was a most excellent adventure, and I made lots of new friends. I have presents for everyone, mostly in the form of food. Gugelhupf will be excited with the fried dough concoction covered in powdered sugar. I will never forget the carnival and all of my experiences. See you soon! Love, Aeron
tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png

No time to draw but I'll post an image of how I see Fortune:

48d3f2868560d67a71e9af28c9104a88.jpg

My Dear Enclave,

My time here has drawn to a close and I will be returning home. It was a most excellent adventure, and I made lots of new friends. I have presents for everyone, mostly in the form of food. Gugelhupf will be excited with the fried dough concoction covered in powdered sugar. I will never forget the carnival and all of my experiences. See you soon!

Love, Aeron

Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@squidragon

Thank you so much for hosting this event, it was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I had so much fun with all the randomness and crazy antics, and Fortune was such a fun character, too. And I adore all your story illustrations, those where the best! :D

Holy hell, though, you wrote all this during the week? I'm impressed. o.o You certainly deserve a good long rest now, hope you have a chill week! ^-^
@squidragon

Thank you so much for hosting this event, it was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I had so much fun with all the randomness and crazy antics, and Fortune was such a fun character, too. And I adore all your story illustrations, those where the best! :D

Holy hell, though, you wrote all this during the week? I'm impressed. o.o You certainly deserve a good long rest now, hope you have a chill week! ^-^
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Some late achievment fills :3 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0ee3b46a7fdbb2245154a4e0f345de52/tumblr_p3jr8kCq2X1tes27xo4_400.png[/img] Greetings from the Southern Icefields. I am beginning to wonder what madness I got myself into. While most of the weeks challenges so far have seemed a threat to our public image at worst (I did not expect to be performing circus acts this week, or at any point in my future, for that matter, and my poor attempt at emulating a contortionist's act I had seen at the carnival was received accordingly), yesterday a member of my team was gravely injured during one of the activities, as she was attacked by some sort of deranged sea creature. Now, there is no need to worry - as I think I have proven by successfully aiding in the rescue of said teammate, I am more than capable of looking after myself. I do, however, begin to wonder if this game truly is a licensed Gala activity, or if we have been caught up in some shady business. For now, I will bide my time and see what the next day brings. I shall inform you of any further developments. - Shattersky [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8442ce2861c7ab51e5b0a5ac099b3821/tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo3_400.png[/img] "the entire group is wearing full hooded cloaks with harlequin masks" - Well, then... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=34952884&skin=9999&apparel=15303,588,13083,1312&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] Greetings. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but the last few days have been quite eventful, to say the least. Well then. The event is... over. As anticipated, we did not get any gems out of it, but I suppose I should point out that there actually [i]were[/i] gems to be had in the first place. I will regale you with the full account of my adventures once I arrive home; for now, suffice it to say that a good portion of the participants have ended the week in the healer's care, and that I am, fortunately, not one of them. This was, partly, the host's fault, though I suppose he cannot be blamed, seeing as apparently there was some waiver to be signed at the beginning of the event which detailed this possibility quite extensively; it seems Augury did not deem it relevant enough to inform me of it. Be that as it may, I am safe and sound, and if anything, this week has been... interesting. As a last word, should you by any chance encounter a silver-orange fae by the name of Whitaker, he has been accused of various offenses pertaining to the ongoings at the Gala, and is a wanted dragon. Do with that as you will. - Shattersky
Some late achievment fills :3

tumblr_p3jr8kCq2X1tes27xo4_400.png

Greetings from the Southern Icefields.

I am beginning to wonder what madness I got myself into. While most of the weeks challenges so far have seemed a threat to our public image at worst (I did not expect to be performing circus acts this week, or at any point in my future, for that matter, and my poor attempt at emulating a contortionist's act I had seen at the carnival was received accordingly), yesterday a member of my team was gravely injured during one of the activities, as she was attacked by some sort of deranged sea creature. Now, there is no need to worry - as I think I have proven by successfully aiding in the rescue of said teammate, I am more than capable of looking after myself. I do, however, begin to wonder if this game truly is a licensed Gala activity, or if we have been caught up in some shady business. For now, I will bide my time and see what the next day brings. I shall inform you of any further developments.

- Shattersky

tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo3_400.png

"the entire group is wearing full hooded cloaks with harlequin masks" - Well, then...

dragon?did=34952884&skin=9999&apparel=15303,588,13083,1312&xt=dressing.png

Greetings.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but the last few days have been quite eventful, to say the least. Well then. The event is... over. As anticipated, we did not get any gems out of it, but I suppose I should point out that there actually were gems to be had in the first place. I will regale you with the full account of my adventures once I arrive home; for now, suffice it to say that a good portion of the participants have ended the week in the healer's care, and that I am, fortunately, not one of them. This was, partly, the host's fault, though I suppose he cannot be blamed, seeing as apparently there was some waiver to be signed at the beginning of the event which detailed this possibility quite extensively; it seems Augury did not deem it relevant enough to inform me of it. Be that as it may, I am safe and sound, and if anything, this week has been... interesting. As a last word, should you by any chance encounter a silver-orange fae by the name of Whitaker, he has been accused of various offenses pertaining to the ongoings at the Gala, and is a wanted dragon. Do with that as you will.

- Shattersky
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Thanks for hosting and for everyone's interesting 'inputs' to make the reading strangely entertaining. :)

Thanks for being a grand Team 11 and congrats!
Thanks for hosting and for everyone's interesting 'inputs' to make the reading strangely entertaining. :)

Thanks for being a grand Team 11 and congrats!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72