Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Oh for the love of Tidelord. Survive all the way through until the end, and then my team wins and I get nothing.

Oh wait, i'm dead. Never mind...
Oh for the love of Tidelord. Survive all the way through until the end, and then my team wins and I get nothing.

Oh wait, i'm dead. Never mind...
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
LOL thank you, I had fun. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35442140][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354422/35442140_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] Dear Master Dooku, You would not BELIEVE the night I had last night, and what I endured. I fell through a trap door and only had yarn and insects on sticks to relieve the monotony - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35069683][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350697/35069683_350.png[/img][/url] (Tyranus breaks in like the Kool-Aid Man) Tyranus: WE ARE GOING HOME RIGHT NOW AND [b]YOU ARE GROUNDED[/b] Qui: Master Dooku, I am a great-great-great grandfather now, you can't ground me. Tyranus: YES, I CAN. I HEARD ABOUT YOUR DISAPPEARANCE AND CAME ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED YOUR ADOPTED MOTHER AND I WERE ABOUT YOU *starts dragging Qui off by his antlers* YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE, YOUNG MAN (Tyranus stops for a minute to give Fortune the evil eye) Tyranus: You got off lucky, considering [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2357265/64#post_31609230]what I wanted to do[/url]. Next time... (turns to Qui) Tyranus: BUT THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME BECAUSE YOU'RE GROUNDED (Qui and Tyranus argue all the way back to the Shifting Expanse)
LOL thank you, I had fun.

35442140_350.png

tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png

Dear Master Dooku,

You would not BELIEVE the night I had last night, and what I endured. I fell through a trap door and only had yarn and insects on sticks to relieve the monotony -

35069683_350.png

(Tyranus breaks in like the Kool-Aid Man)

Tyranus: WE ARE GOING HOME RIGHT NOW AND YOU ARE GROUNDED

Qui: Master Dooku, I am a great-great-great grandfather now, you can't ground me.

Tyranus: YES, I CAN. I HEARD ABOUT YOUR DISAPPEARANCE AND CAME ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED YOUR ADOPTED MOTHER AND I WERE ABOUT YOU *starts dragging Qui off by his antlers* YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE, YOUNG MAN

(Tyranus stops for a minute to give Fortune the evil eye)

Tyranus: You got off lucky, considering what I wanted to do. Next time...

(turns to Qui)

Tyranus: BUT THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME BECAUSE YOU'RE GROUNDED

(Qui and Tyranus argue all the way back to the Shifting Expanse)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
YEAAAAHHH TEAM 11!!!

Miyazaki's sacrifice was not in vain!! Hooray for apathy!

Quote:
Dear Hirluin,
I'm glad you convinced me to take a vacation. I met some very relaxed people and no one yelled at me all week. Apparently, my team won the competition, though I only know it though hearsay because I was too busy having a concussion after getting a wall dropped on me. I'm fine now of course, and should be fit to travel soon. I'm going to enjoy my fill of the fair food while I wait.

XO
Miyazaki.

YEAAAAHHH TEAM 11!!!

Miyazaki's sacrifice was not in vain!! Hooray for apathy!

Quote:
Dear Hirluin,
I'm glad you convinced me to take a vacation. I met some very relaxed people and no one yelled at me all week. Apparently, my team won the competition, though I only know it though hearsay because I was too busy having a concussion after getting a wall dropped on me. I'm fine now of course, and should be fit to travel soon. I'm going to enjoy my fill of the fair food while I wait.

XO
Miyazaki.

60787410.png 57806280.png
Lol team 12 gives up without even trying

If corona wasn’t subdued by hot dogs this wouldn’t have happened
Lol team 12 gives up without even trying

If corona wasn’t subdued by hot dogs this wouldn’t have happened
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[center][img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/PDSDKXxiCRP8c/200.gif[/img] On a more serious note, wow. My nose was scrunched up against the screen. Bravo! [quote=squiddragon]Meanwhile, Elisse's Cesar decided to kidnap Fortune back to their own clan. Will they turn him in? Hide him for a while? That’s for them to decide~[/quote] [i]lore intensifies. stay tuned, folks[/i] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] [i]To whom it may concern, Good evening. I hope this letter finds you well. My stay at the Crystalline Gala has concluded and I am finally returning home. Please pass this note on to Calea.[/i] Framing the letter was an artful series of markings, decorative in appearance but difficult to interpret. It was a device the two progenitors had created to converse privately while other important business could be attended to. [i]Heart, I am well. Long walk home. With guest. Prepare council. Story hard to swallow. Too many involved. Light guide you. Cesar[/i] [/center]
200.gif

On a more serious note, wow. My nose was scrunched up against the screen. Bravo!
squiddragon wrote:
Meanwhile, Elisse's Cesar decided to kidnap Fortune back to their own clan. Will they turn him in? Hide him for a while? That’s for them to decide~

lore intensifies. stay tuned, folks

To whom it may concern,
Good evening. I hope this letter finds you well. My stay at the Crystalline Gala has concluded and I am finally returning home. Please pass this note on to Calea.

Framing the letter was an artful series of markings, decorative in appearance but difficult to interpret. It was a device the two progenitors had created to converse privately while other important business could be attended to.

Heart,
I am well. Long walk home. With guest. Prepare council. Story hard to swallow. Too many involved. Light guide you.
Cesar

jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
I survived to make a cameo as a bouncer. Look at me go! (snerk)
I survived to make a cameo as a bouncer. Look at me go! (snerk)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Dang it. Lola was doing so well, and then she had to get eliminated in the very last event. D: Oh well. This event was really fun, and I loved the chaotic nature of everything that was going on. Team 8 finished in 4th place! ...Even though we were in 1st last time. That last event really shook up the scoreboard.

Anyways, thanks for running this event! Hopefully Fortune can catch a break between now and next Crystalline Gala, haha.
Dang it. Lola was doing so well, and then she had to get eliminated in the very last event. D: Oh well. This event was really fun, and I loved the chaotic nature of everything that was going on. Team 8 finished in 4th place! ...Even though we were in 1st last time. That last event really shook up the scoreboard.

Anyways, thanks for running this event! Hopefully Fortune can catch a break between now and next Crystalline Gala, haha.
Na5WGHa.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img][/center] XD Well, that was...a thing. Lemme see... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/330292/33029109.png[/img] [i]Faust writes...[/i] [color=maroon][b]Dear clan, The event is over. We are finally going home! It was a hundred different kinds of petrifying. Little Carlysle got into a nasty accident involving some exposed wiring, I'm afraid. It all got very antsy and our Captain sort of broke down near the end, but one of our teammates made it through. Team 2 in second place! It is fitting, I guess. Don't worry about me, I got a sword lodged under my toenail, but then again, I'm invincible. It has an interesting glowing effect. Sort of reddish. Like lava. It makes my Opal scales glow nicely, too.[/b][/color] [right][color=maroon][b]Looking forward to seeing you all. [size=1]Did the rest of you win anything?[/size] ~ Faust[/b][/color] WHOOOOOOOOOO. Drawing of Fortune to follow~ ^^

XD Well, that was...a thing. Lemme see...

33029109.png
Faust writes...

Dear clan,

The event is over. We are finally going home! It was a hundred different kinds of petrifying. Little Carlysle got into a nasty accident involving some exposed wiring, I'm afraid. It all got very antsy and our Captain sort of broke down near the end, but one of our teammates made it through. Team 2 in second place! It is fitting, I guess.

Don't worry about me, I got a sword lodged under my toenail, but then again, I'm invincible. It has an interesting glowing effect. Sort of reddish. Like lava. It makes my Opal scales glow nicely, too.

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Did the rest of you win anything?
~ Faust

WHOOOOOOOOOO. Drawing of Fortune to follow~ ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] [indent][size=2][i]Addressed to: S.A.S. [/i]Potbelly[i] Somewhere above the Southern Icefields Attn: Zuzu & Windell[/indent][/i][/size] [center][size=2][i]--MARKED FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY--[/i][/size][/center] Hey bros! Wow, I really hope this gets to you soon. I paid off the delivery guy to express deliver this to the ship, but who knows with these sketchy mail dudes. Anyway, I'm alive! I survived! I'm a little less than OK right now, chillin in the hospital with a bunch of my teammates, but I'll be back again soon. By the time this gets to you, you'll probably be looking for me at the Gala fairgrounds, so uh, stop looking and come get me! I enclosed the address of this hospital in the envelope. Don't worry about finding my room and checking me out, I'll hear the ship coming and come out to meet you. I have SO much to tell you guys. This game was a TRIP! I'll have to tell y'all the whole story once I get back. I didn't win the gems, but I'm honestly to have made it out with my life and my sanity! It was really wild. You probably wouldn't believe half of it if I didn't have the scars and broken wrist to prove it happened. See you soon! --Crest P.S. Could you guys let Malnati know I'm totally super injured? Maybe I can score some pity pizza from the kitchen. [indent][size=2][i]Processed by Sornieth Air Delivery Service 2/6/18 20:00[/i][/indent]

Addressed to:
S.A.S.
Potbelly
Somewhere above the Southern Icefields
Attn: Zuzu & Windell

--MARKED FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY--

Hey bros!

Wow, I really hope this gets to you soon. I paid off the delivery guy to express deliver this to the ship, but who knows with these sketchy mail dudes.

Anyway, I'm alive! I survived! I'm a little less than OK right now, chillin in the hospital with a bunch of my teammates, but I'll be back again soon. By the time this gets to you, you'll probably be looking for me at the Gala fairgrounds, so uh, stop looking and come get me! I enclosed the address of this hospital in the envelope. Don't worry about finding my room and checking me out, I'll hear the ship coming and come out to meet you.

I have SO much to tell you guys. This game was a TRIP! I'll have to tell y'all the whole story once I get back. I didn't win the gems, but I'm honestly to have made it out with my life and my sanity! It was really wild. You probably wouldn't believe half of it if I didn't have the scars and broken wrist to prove it happened.

See you soon!

--Crest

P.S. Could you guys let Malnati know I'm totally super injured? Maybe I can score some pity pizza from the kitchen.

Processed by Sornieth Air Delivery Service 2/6/18 20:00
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@Squidragon This is absolute amazing! I had a lot of fun reading this mess, and I'm glad that, even though it brought you pain, you were able to persevere and get it out. You deserve some rest ^.^ Fortune doesn't deserve a pick-me-up picture. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] "Whirlixia, I'm tired, stressed out, but alive somehow. We didn't win, and I'm kinda not fine with that considering what were put through. I'm coming home right now, please clean up the den so I don't pass out into one of your expirements when I get there. I'll tell you everything when I get home. Your bro, [size=5][font=mistral]Shale[/font] [/size] P.S. We need to buy a lot of get-well gifts. No I'm not being a drama king for once."
@Squidragon This is absolute amazing! I had a lot of fun reading this mess, and I'm glad that, even though it brought you pain, you were able to persevere and get it out. You deserve some rest ^.^

Fortune doesn't deserve a pick-me-up picture.

"Whirlixia,

I'm tired, stressed out, but alive somehow. We didn't win, and I'm kinda not fine with that considering what were put through. I'm coming home right now, please clean up the den so I don't pass out into one of your expirements when I get there.

I'll tell you everything when I get home.
Your bro, Shale

P.S. We need to buy a lot of get-well gifts. No I'm not being a drama king for once."
V27Q7od.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72