Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72
@GryphonSong Go ahead! I'd be honored :33

As for making a carnival game, I'd probably have some sort of ridiculous maze/obstacle course hybrid with a lot of awkwardly narrow and claustrophobic passageways, and weird climbing bits that you are liable to get stuck on, especially if you have no flexibility.
@GryphonSong Go ahead! I'd be honored :33

As for making a carnival game, I'd probably have some sort of ridiculous maze/obstacle course hybrid with a lot of awkwardly narrow and claustrophobic passageways, and weird climbing bits that you are liable to get stuck on, especially if you have no flexibility.
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
Quote:
The teams each select who they believe to be the Strongest teammate.

Ragnell's Helio from Team 10 gets a 2.
Congrats team! you had the bard do a strength check. Great decision making!
Quote:
The teams each select who they believe to be the Strongest teammate.

Ragnell's Helio from Team 10 gets a 2.
Congrats team! you had the bard do a strength check. Great decision making!
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
Woo, go Corona! I'm proud of you ;w;

And! Wow! @dividedAnimus go Error! Stabby the monsters!
Woo, go Corona! I'm proud of you ;w;

And! Wow! @dividedAnimus go Error! Stabby the monsters!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 she totally would too. I really want to doodle it now
@heartcrusher1 she totally would too. I really want to doodle it now
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/749a40e8a4765fa88bb3a24561c44da5/tumblr_p3hhwy5vVP1tes27xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Part One[/b][/u] would look like a cross between a basketball target game and a plinko board, where the player would have to hit the bell at the top with the ball to trigger releasing the guard wall so their ball could then travel down through the plinko pegs to one of 6 target goal openings...or miss them and hit the gutter trap and loose one of their 3 turns. Once the ball goes down a target goal opening, the player would be directed to the matching door for the next task. [b][u]Part Two[/u][/b] would consist of one of 6 possible challenges behind the doors: 1. The Ball-and-Cup Game, [i]now with more dynamite![/i] - Armed with a Twister spinner card, you find out the color of the cup you have to land the ball in from behind the goal lines, ... only in this case, if you hit the wrong color, it blows up. 2. Montey's Pick-a-box, where you pick from a random selection of boxes of prizes, but only the one with the golden key in it wins. The rest will just turn out to be mimics and eat you. 3. Timed wack-a-mole - [i]now with lasers![/i] - Both you and the moles are armed with laser guns and only a 20/20 score wins you the game and your freedom. 4. A Pun Fight [i]to-the-death[/i]. Take on a master punster in an epic rap battle and win the day to win the prize! 5. Creative writing competition ( [i]just kidding[/i] - it's actually fire-walking across burning Legos ([i]double-OUCH![/i]). 6. Babysitting [i]6 rambunctious sugared-up kids for - one hour[/i]. Not for the feign of heart. No harm can come to the kids or the mothers will instantly show up and smash you into playdough. If you all survive unharmed, then you win! =) [center][i](or did you mean more like a real game at a real fair?)[/i][/center]
tumblr_p3hhwy5vVP1tes27xo1_400.png

Part One would look like a cross between a basketball target game and a plinko board, where the player would have to hit the bell at the top with the ball to trigger releasing the guard wall so their ball could then travel down through the plinko pegs to one of 6 target goal openings...or miss them and hit the gutter trap and loose one of their 3 turns. Once the ball goes down a target goal opening, the player would be directed to the matching door for the next task.

Part Two would consist of one of 6 possible challenges behind the doors:

1. The Ball-and-Cup Game, now with more dynamite! - Armed with a Twister spinner card, you find out the color of the cup you have to land the ball in from behind the goal lines, ... only in this case, if you hit the wrong color, it blows up.

2. Montey's Pick-a-box, where you pick from a random selection of boxes of prizes, but only the one with the golden key in it wins. The rest will just turn out to be mimics and eat you.

3. Timed wack-a-mole - now with lasers! - Both you and the moles are armed with laser guns and only a 20/20 score wins you the game and your freedom.

4. A Pun Fight to-the-death. Take on a master punster in an epic rap battle and win the day to win the prize!

5. Creative writing competition ( just kidding - it's actually fire-walking across burning Legos (double-OUCH!).

6. Babysitting 6 rambunctious sugared-up kids for - one hour. Not for the feign of heart. No harm can come to the kids or the mothers will instantly show up and smash you into playdough. If you all survive unharmed, then you win! =)

(or did you mean more like a real game at a real fair?)

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img][/url][nextcol][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f22fd026edcde1b88055ca93d31f78f2/tumblr_inline_p2v6ucB8Vu1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Team 10 - The Sugar Glider's Pencil Name and Role - Unknown the Wizard[/b][/columns] [br] ------------- [br] [quote]Katsuokai's Unknown from Team 10 only gets 5 and Hyleoroi's Astarot from Team 11 gets 4. Not as easy as expected…[/quote] Well, duh, of course he didn't hit many lanters with those light poles, have you seen his scrawny coatl arms?! They're tiny and short! Just because he's a good swimmer doesn't mean he has awesome arm muscles like most humanoids develop; he's a dragon with a serpentine body and that's what makes him a good swimmer! They should have thrown him into the deep pit of water tbh. xD His wings glow, he can see pretty well in the dark since he has nocturnal habits and with his awesome Arcane spells he would have killed those terrifying creature lurking in those dark waters. lmao Then again, he didn't want to be part of this competition so it makes sense that he didn't try to offer himself for the task of going fishing, after all, I don't really see him risking his personal safety for some gems in a carnival game. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/749a40e8a4765fa88bb3a24561c44da5/tumblr_p3hhwy5vVP1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Participants are given 10 darts that they will use to pop as many of the 30 dark non-translucent balloons glued to a wall, the more they hit, the better and each balloon is worth 1 point each. One balloon contains gold confetti that awards 10 points, but another one contains poisonous gas that will knock out anyone in a 50 meter radius. The gas will most likely only leave you unconscious for a day or two, but some have terrible allergic reactions too it and might become deathly ill. Play at your own risk~ ;P
14969459.png tumblr_inline_p2v6ucB8Vu1rns2ix_540.gif Team 10 - The Sugar Glider's Pencil

Name and Role - Unknown the Wizard

Quote:
Katsuokai's Unknown from Team 10 only gets 5 and Hyleoroi's Astarot from Team 11 gets 4. Not as easy as expected…

Well, duh, of course he didn't hit many lanters with those light poles, have you seen his scrawny coatl arms?! They're tiny and short! Just because he's a good swimmer doesn't mean he has awesome arm muscles like most humanoids develop; he's a dragon with a serpentine body and that's what makes him a good swimmer! They should have thrown him into the deep pit of water tbh. xD

His wings glow, he can see pretty well in the dark since he has nocturnal habits and with his awesome Arcane spells he would have killed those terrifying creature lurking in those dark waters. lmao Then again, he didn't want to be part of this competition so it makes sense that he didn't try to offer himself for the task of going fishing, after all, I don't really see him risking his personal safety for some gems in a carnival game.

tumblr_p3hhwy5vVP1tes27xo1_400.png

Participants are given 10 darts that they will use to pop as many of the 30 dark non-translucent balloons glued to a wall, the more they hit, the better and each balloon is worth 1 point each.

One balloon contains gold confetti that awards 10 points, but another one contains poisonous gas that will knock out anyone in a 50 meter radius. The gas will most likely only leave you unconscious for a day or two, but some have terrible allergic reactions too it and might become deathly ill. Play at your own risk~ ;P
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
I know it's most of the way through the week, but I finally managed to make a small signature button thing for Team 10! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fadfe5d05eb3f36c9309fafc23c54560/tumblr_p3iuv3BMM71rwm4oeo1_250.png[/img]
I know it's most of the way through the week, but I finally managed to make a small signature button thing for Team 10!

tumblr_p3iuv3BMM71rwm4oeo1_250.png
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
@BizzareKitten I LOVE IT
@BizzareKitten I LOVE IT
c238cf8f-c19b-11e8-a022-eda1cff51d2d.gif916a63eb-63cf-11ea-8576-3dfedb9637ec.giff64faacc-74ee-11ea-a358-6db09b23d378.gifa9f14b47-2edb-11e8-88e7-85a2f35f536a.gif28758d73-6156-11ea-bcf7-dde003000e64.gifd8f43b61-9c83-11e8-ae6a-a5f6a60cea51.gifoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@BizzareKitten ahhh that's so cute!!
@BizzareKitten ahhh that's so cute!!
fNZvyIa.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date=2018-02-01 16:31:12] also i probably would have had this done earlier but as i was thinking about what i'd write i ended up wanting to draw jaynum's thumbs up, and the drawing muses blessed me and i spent a while on it. it deserves to be scanned but i can't do that tonight so ny'all gotta wait until tomorrow for that :Þ [/quote] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6a2f88e2bd118245690fc812e6dcbe67/tumblr_p3jhhv0Fi71wnamr9o1_540.jpg[/img] he's ready to go! [s]totally nothing wrong with the water and wow tumblr killed the quality :Þ[/s]
Ciphers wrote on 2018-02-01:
also i probably would have had this done earlier but as i was thinking about what i'd write i ended up wanting to draw jaynum's thumbs up, and the drawing muses blessed me and i spent a while on it. it deserves to be scanned but i can't do that tonight so ny'all gotta wait until tomorrow for that :Þ

tumblr_p3jhhv0Fi71wnamr9o1_540.jpg

he's ready to go! totally nothing wrong with the water

and wow tumblr killed the quality :Þ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72