Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 216 217
dandelionfires amd renato are town to me. kali neut. not sure how they're scummy.

i'd be ok with agreeing to dusky sus.

i'm home soon so will type stuff.

cog is seeming off to me now?
dandelionfires amd renato are town to me. kali neut. not sure how they're scummy.

i'd be ok with agreeing to dusky sus.

i'm home soon so will type stuff.

cog is seeming off to me now?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I legit have to go and still don't know what the town consensus is / any arguments otherwise so I'm gong to have to abstain D: sorry guys. I totlly forgot about this
I legit have to go and still don't know what the town consensus is / any arguments otherwise so I'm gong to have to abstain D: sorry guys. I totlly forgot about this
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
A lot of work has come up, and on top of that my computer likes freezing randomly all of a sudden, so I'll try and catch up on mobile but I'm probably not going to vote tonight as well.
A lot of work has come up, and on top of that my computer likes freezing randomly all of a sudden, so I'll try and catch up on mobile but I'm probably not going to vote tonight as well.
4VUJBb.png
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and changes to either will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting in this thread until you see the RESERVED post(s).
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and changes to either will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting in this thread until you see the RESERVED post(s).
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
ah, the sweet release! with the nails sealed on my coffin i must indeed say i am the town aligned doctor.
ah, the sweet release! with the nails sealed on my coffin i must indeed say i am the town aligned doctor.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
Rip Night. The meme lives on.

:) chose to not vote today, as you can see.

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-11-14 17:58:17] Rip Night. The meme lives on. :) chose to not vote today, as you can see. [/quote] congrats! *blesses you with good luck* the MEME LIVES ON BUT NIGHT DIES i'm almost done with my big post~
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-11-14:

congrats! *blesses you with good luck*

the MEME LIVES ON BUT NIGHT DIES

i'm almost done with my big post~
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
if there's anything anyone wants to know before i die, do ask! i'd be pleased to answer. <3 ' :) ' ( @Heronwing / @Tanglefire hydra) : [color=green]town.[/color] :) is helping out town. they are an investigative role and helped out give information about what was going on with me and shimmer. they confirmed that i had interacted with shimmer (they were following me). i think that :) is good and should not be lynched. @ashestoashes : [color=green]town.[/color] ashes is quite blatantly town to me, and even by defending me they took a very big risk. i appreciate it and it will not go to waste. see my innocent alignment and take my defense of ashes strongly. i hope i do not regret this as soon as i die to see you're mafia. i'd be kicking myself. @AureaImperatrix : [color=green]town.[/color] i absolutely refuse to believe mafia would put so much effort into the game as to reread the entire thread and take NOTES. i'd also be kicking myself if you were mafia, because that'd be crazy. @Cognitive : [color=grey]neutral.[/color] i'm not sure about them anymore. at one point they seemed towny to me, but their vote/sussing on me seemed.. sheepy? they seemed quite understanding of my situation and such until other people started to press on me. @dandelionfires : [color=green]town.[/color] i'm sure you're town. you have a lot of reasoning and sensibility to you. you voted morphogenetic, and you didn't vote me (which you would have if you were maf as well as pushing on me in general), you voted for sleeping with the fishes. kisses for you in particular because that's my main target. ps they may be dying tonight. if they do, you know why. ;) @DuskyAether : [color=grey]neutral.[/color] you sussed limelight who turned out innocent and lynched morphogenetic who turned out innocent. i’m not sure what to think of you, so you’ll be put down as neutral for now. some controversy has been fluffed up over you, though. @g0dsend : [color=red]mafia.[/color] note: least mafia-like of the ones i’m listing. you don’t post a heck ton. you voted for morpho and now me, two innocents. you were [b]extremely[/b] jumpy/defensive when i asked you to [i]link a game where you played town.[/i] [quote name="g0dsend" date=2017-11-13 03:33:38] [quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-12 20:03:45] here's a reads on people i have reads on. gut feeling/not towny enough @/g0dsend you haven't spoken that much either, would you mind linking me to a game where you play town? [/quote]@/nightrising ? do not come at me for not posting as much as some of you like post quantity=towniness. i posted about the same number of times as meikai and theyre in your neutral section? i even tried to make a point in every post. listen. i havent made memey posts and i dont post just to agree with someone. tell me how i wasnt towny enough. and sure. ill link you a game from a different forum since i havent played any here. (i am user puppy) http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?201573-TBT-Newbie-Mini-Mafia-III-Captain-Flint-s-Gold-(Game-Over-Town-Wins)&s=aa6a758a4e985def04b02d00bff93042 [/quote] @Kalideoscope : [color=green]town.[/color] i get the vibe that kali is town who was trying to do the right thing by voting for morpho, but is now scared to vote because they hit an innocent. they seem to have genuinely made a mistake from their point “13 people voted for morpho/they were confusing with all their lies.” however, i will note i could tell morpho was town, and didn’t vote for them. despite their lies, i felt as if they were. @Leremis : [color=red]mafia.[/color] you’re really quiet and lurky. you don’t say much, and when you do, it doesn’t mean much, either. small things and small, non-controversial opinions. seems to like sleeping with the fishes. (pun not intended.) @LordMeikai : [color=red]mafia.[/color] had gut feeling about you for a while now, you were on that little list of mine. absolutely SMOKING hot memes but seems quite quiet when they don’t need to react to something. also you think renato and imperiax are scum, which i five thousand times disagree with, and find it weird you think a newbie is scum. Meowrific ( @Arelia / @Stormdreamer hydra) : [color=red]mafia.[/color] have had gut feeling about you, too, and “pressure vote me” but never remove your “pressure vote.” oops, must’ve forgot, huh? nobody claims doc and as mafia you know that i’m not joking, so lynching me must be an easy kill? @NekoNikki : [color=green]town.[/color] confused town imo, even though they ended up voting for me. feel free to give them the eye, though. however, they seem very logical. @NightRising : [color=green]town.[/color] xd @clw23 : [color=green]town.[/color] [quote name="clw23" date=2017-11-14 15:08:04] I'm going to say right now I don't think a mafia would have claimed doc. It would be an opportunity to put them in suspicion due to the fact that the real doc would probably counterclaim right away due to the fact if they claimed much later they might get susd. [s] Unless the doc is already dead[/s] Anyhow, even if NR dies innocent we can still investigate their death. [/quote] defended me and logically. made an effort to catch up to the thread and share their opinions. @RenatoUlbov : [color=green]town.[/color] gets very frustrated when poked, but doesn’t even know that scum know each other (and one more thing they didn’t know? i’ve forgotten) and is so new to mafia that i wouldn’t be surprised. i don’t get all the sus on them. @Shimmerwing : [color=green]town.[/color] this is our extremely silly vig. def town though. as doctor i know that they were shot at, and i HIGHLY doubt fellow town would a) have another shooting role and b) would shoot at the claimed vig. @CinnabarCobra : [color=grey]neutral.[/color] hasn’t spoken enough for a large opinion, but also seems to do nothing important? just talk about things that don’t matter? which is something maf do, but, bigger suspects in mind. Sleeping with the Fish ( @abyssum / @SmashedFish hydra): [color=red]mafia.[/color] god, i don’t know what it is about you but at literally the first thing abyssum said, i went “weird.” which developed into “scum.” you guys just don’t, seem, good. when i pinged smashed fish and asked for a town game, they gave me a game where they were more active and said it was a ‘rough start.’ okay, fair enough…? but why aren’t you active because of a rough start? voted on me piggybacking off arelia’s first vote as the second. when i think they’re both scum it makes a lot of sense. i generally don’t like your air, and i find it hard to believe that you couldn’t understand the evidence i put out, in particular. @TheNightDancer : [color=grey]neutral.[/color] not much opinion, but i don’t think i like it… @/Tsaiah : [color=grey]neutral.[/color] a lot of big meaty posts BUT seems to closely resemble a mafia member who’s trying to appear towny? rly similar style to someone i’ve played with previously (everyone thinks they’re town leader but actually…) @Tynnk : [color=green]town.[/color] it’s a newbie that seems quite erratic but very much wholesome and town. tries to help but doesn’t know what they’re doing. it’s okay tynnk *pat*
if there's anything anyone wants to know before i die, do ask! i'd be pleased to answer. <3

' :) ' ( @Heronwing / @Tanglefire hydra) : town. :) is helping out town. they are an investigative role and helped out give information about what was going on with me and shimmer. they confirmed that i had interacted with shimmer (they were following me). i think that :) is good and should not be lynched.

@ashestoashes : town. ashes is quite blatantly town to me, and even by defending me they took a very big risk. i appreciate it and it will not go to waste. see my innocent alignment and take my defense of ashes strongly. i hope i do not regret this as soon as i die to see you're mafia. i'd be kicking myself.

@AureaImperatrix : town. i absolutely refuse to believe mafia would put so much effort into the game as to reread the entire thread and take NOTES. i'd also be kicking myself if you were mafia, because that'd be crazy.

@Cognitive : neutral. i'm not sure about them anymore. at one point they seemed towny to me, but their vote/sussing on me seemed.. sheepy? they seemed quite understanding of my situation and such until other people started to press on me.

@dandelionfires : town. i'm sure you're town. you have a lot of reasoning and sensibility to you. you voted morphogenetic, and you didn't vote me (which you would have if you were maf as well as pushing on me in general), you voted for sleeping with the fishes. kisses for you in particular because that's my main target. ps they may be dying tonight. if they do, you know why. ;)

@DuskyAether : neutral. you sussed limelight who turned out innocent and lynched morphogenetic who turned out innocent. i’m not sure what to think of you, so you’ll be put down as neutral for now. some controversy has been fluffed up over you, though.

@g0dsend : mafia. note: least mafia-like of the ones i’m listing. you don’t post a heck ton. you voted for morpho and now me, two innocents. you were extremely jumpy/defensive when i asked you to link a game where you played town.
g0dsend wrote on 2017-11-13:
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-12:
here's a reads on people i have reads on.

gut feeling/not towny enough
@/g0dsend you haven't spoken that much either, would you mind linking me to a game where you play town?
@/nightrising ? do not come at me for not posting as much as some of you like post quantity=towniness. i posted about the same number of times as meikai and theyre in your neutral section? i even tried to make a point in every post. listen. i havent made memey posts and i dont post just to agree with someone. tell me how i wasnt towny enough.

and sure. ill link you a game from a different forum since i havent played any here. (i am user puppy)
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?201573-TBT-Newbie-Mini-Mafia-III-Captain-Flint-s-Gold-(Game-Over-Town-Wins)&s=aa6a758a4e985def04b02d00bff93042

@Kalideoscope : town. i get the vibe that kali is town who was trying to do the right thing by voting for morpho, but is now scared to vote because they hit an innocent. they seem to have genuinely made a mistake from their point “13 people voted for morpho/they were confusing with all their lies.” however, i will note i could tell morpho was town, and didn’t vote for them. despite their lies, i felt as if they were.

@Leremis : mafia. you’re really quiet and lurky. you don’t say much, and when you do, it doesn’t mean much, either. small things and small, non-controversial opinions. seems to like sleeping with the fishes. (pun not intended.)

@LordMeikai : mafia. had gut feeling about you for a while now, you were on that little list of mine. absolutely SMOKING hot memes but seems quite quiet when they don’t need to react to something. also you think renato and imperiax are scum, which i five thousand times disagree with, and find it weird you think a newbie is scum.

Meowrific ( @Arelia / @Stormdreamer hydra) : mafia. have had gut feeling about you, too, and “pressure vote me” but never remove your “pressure vote.” oops, must’ve forgot, huh? nobody claims doc and as mafia you know that i’m not joking, so lynching me must be an easy kill?

@NekoNikki : town. confused town imo, even though they ended up voting for me. feel free to give them the eye, though. however, they seem very logical.

@NightRising : town. xd

@clw23 : town.
clw23 wrote on 2017-11-14:
I'm going to say right now I don't think a mafia would have claimed doc. It would be an opportunity to put them in suspicion due to the fact that the real doc would probably counterclaim right away due to the fact if they claimed much later they might get susd. Unless the doc is already dead

Anyhow, even if NR dies innocent we can still investigate their death.

defended me and logically. made an effort to catch up to the thread and share their opinions.

@RenatoUlbov : town. gets very frustrated when poked, but doesn’t even know that scum know each other (and one more thing they didn’t know? i’ve forgotten) and is so new to mafia that i wouldn’t be surprised. i don’t get all the sus on them.

@Shimmerwing : town. this is our extremely silly vig. def town though. as doctor i know that they were shot at, and i HIGHLY doubt fellow town would a) have another shooting role and b) would shoot at the claimed vig.

@CinnabarCobra : neutral. hasn’t spoken enough for a large opinion, but also seems to do nothing important? just talk about things that don’t matter? which is something maf do, but, bigger suspects in mind.

Sleeping with the Fish ( @abyssum / @SmashedFish hydra): mafia. god, i don’t know what it is about you but at literally the first thing abyssum said, i went “weird.” which developed into “scum.” you guys just don’t, seem, good. when i pinged smashed fish and asked for a town game, they gave me a game where they were more active and said it was a ‘rough start.’ okay, fair enough…? but why aren’t you active because of a rough start? voted on me piggybacking off arelia’s first vote as the second. when i think they’re both scum it makes a lot of sense. i generally don’t like your air, and i find it hard to believe that you couldn’t understand the evidence i put out, in particular.

@TheNightDancer : neutral. not much opinion, but i don’t think i like it…

@/Tsaiah : neutral. a lot of big meaty posts BUT seems to closely resemble a mafia member who’s trying to appear towny? rly similar style to someone i’ve played with previously (everyone thinks they’re town leader but actually…)

@Tynnk : town. it’s a newbie that seems quite erratic but very much wholesome and town. tries to help but doesn’t know what they’re doing. it’s okay tynnk *pat*

WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
End of Day 2

Chao had just finished marking down the lynch of NightRising and the deaths of AureaImperatrix, ’ :) ‘ and Meowrific when Druddigon stormed back into the room.

“The building is empty!” she yelled, slamming the door and causing the shelves to rattle. “I don’t know where any of them went but everything is gone from that building!”

Chao shook her head. “There must be some reason for them to move,” she said. “I don’t think there’s much of a secret where headquarters is located, but maybe Finn knew something about it I didn’t.”

Druddigon pursed her lips. “She told me once she had done some field work for the Board, but that it was never more than recon.”

“I don’t think that would bring up something like this, though,” Chao mused. “I don’t know where they are then.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Druddigon said. “By now, even if we found the Board, we’re only reacting to what she does. We need to stay one step ahead of her. Who would she go to, if she was looking for Undead?”

Chao squinted into the distance, trying to think. “Finn is the only rogue agent I’ve ever heard of, and I only know one person who was in the shadow organization and left. We can’t even ask, though, he’s dead.”

Druddigon shook her head. “If nothing else,” she said, standing and moving back to the door, “I’m going to go see if I can find some of the agents I trained with for basic recon. Maybe they’ll think of something I can’t.”

“I’m coming with,” Chao said, picking up her jacket and moving to the door. “I might know the right questions to ask.”

Begin Day 3
End of Day 2

Chao had just finished marking down the lynch of NightRising and the deaths of AureaImperatrix, ’ :) ‘ and Meowrific when Druddigon stormed back into the room.

“The building is empty!” she yelled, slamming the door and causing the shelves to rattle. “I don’t know where any of them went but everything is gone from that building!”

Chao shook her head. “There must be some reason for them to move,” she said. “I don’t think there’s much of a secret where headquarters is located, but maybe Finn knew something about it I didn’t.”

Druddigon pursed her lips. “She told me once she had done some field work for the Board, but that it was never more than recon.”

“I don’t think that would bring up something like this, though,” Chao mused. “I don’t know where they are then.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Druddigon said. “By now, even if we found the Board, we’re only reacting to what she does. We need to stay one step ahead of her. Who would she go to, if she was looking for Undead?”

Chao squinted into the distance, trying to think. “Finn is the only rogue agent I’ve ever heard of, and I only know one person who was in the shadow organization and left. We can’t even ask, though, he’s dead.”

Druddigon shook her head. “If nothing else,” she said, standing and moving back to the door, “I’m going to go see if I can find some of the agents I trained with for basic recon. Maybe they’ll think of something I can’t.”

“I’m coming with,” Chao said, picking up her jacket and moving to the door. “I might know the right questions to ask.”

Begin Day 3
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Short Version

[@NightRising has been lynched. They were Giovanni de Ventura, Innocent.]

[@AureaImperatrix has died. They were Lorenzo de Medici il Magnifico, Innocent.]

[Meowrific (@Arelia and @Stormdreamer) have died. They were Cixi, Innocent.]

[‘ :) ‘ (@Heronwing and @Tanglefire) have died. They were Qin Shi Huang, Innocent.]

Vote Count: Day 2

NightRising: 6
Meowrific: 1
Sleeping with the Fishes: 1
’ :) ‘: 1
No Lynch: 1

NightRising has received the most votes and will be lynched.

Notes
--Day 3 will end at 17:00 FR on Nov. 16. All actions, votes, and changes to either must be sent before that deadline.
--@Mithent has replaced @Tsaiah. Please welcome them to the game

Players: @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Mithent, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
Substitutes: @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Journey
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter, @Firo, @Varikset, @Limelight, @Dawnbreeze
Short Version

[@NightRising has been lynched. They were Giovanni de Ventura, Innocent.]

[@AureaImperatrix has died. They were Lorenzo de Medici il Magnifico, Innocent.]

[Meowrific (@Arelia and @Stormdreamer) have died. They were Cixi, Innocent.]

[‘ :) ‘ (@Heronwing and @Tanglefire) have died. They were Qin Shi Huang, Innocent.]

Vote Count: Day 2

NightRising: 6
Meowrific: 1
Sleeping with the Fishes: 1
’ :) ‘: 1
No Lynch: 1

NightRising has received the most votes and will be lynched.

Notes
--Day 3 will end at 17:00 FR on Nov. 16. All actions, votes, and changes to either must be sent before that deadline.
--@Mithent has replaced @Tsaiah. Please welcome them to the game

Players: @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Mithent, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
Substitutes: @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Journey
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter, @Firo, @Varikset, @Limelight, @Dawnbreeze
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 216 217